Strange things you see and think about in Thailand

stoolpusher

We had to do a run to Nong Khai today and while there we stopped off at Tesco for some food and a bit of shopping .

We have all seen "Tomboys "  getting around and some of us know some personally (  Like me ) , some go to extremes of strapping their boobs down or even getting them removed all together and the crew cut so they look more like a guy . A strange thing I noticed today while sitting  waiting for Dao to use the public convenience  , I noticed two tomboys ( not together ) go into the Ladies not the Mens toilet . It got me thinking that I have never seen a tomboy in the Mens toilet when I have been there and we all know that ladyboys use the Ladies toilet not the Mens . I would have thought they want to pass as a guy so why not use the Mens and before anyone says it , they can sit down to piss.

Has anyone else noticed the same ? 

Please add anything strange that you have seen relating to the topic heading . 

• Like 3

Some years ago I was on the BTS in BKK , and a guy got on in a full Spider-man   outfit , mask an all with a briefcase and sensible shoes and no one seemed as shocked as I was . That got me thinking , why would Spiderman need to use the BTS ,he can shoot hit web and swing to work .  

• Haha 3

A tale I have told a few guys here over the years, but worth another outing.  One afternoon I was sitting in Pook bar, Soi Buakhao when a guy arrived in with one of those half body, headless, armless mannequins in a dress and plonked himself on a stool opposite us.  He bought it a drink and chatted to it from time to time.   Then a hawker passed by, wheeling his cart selling dresses with his own collection of mannequins attached.  Our friend opposite got quite animated and excited at this passing sight of hotties :) 

Only in Los!

• Haha 2

Years ago in BKK there was a guy that used to visit our little world of bars carrying a rabbit in his bag .I haven't seen him for long time , it did seem to work as a magnet with every girl in the room coming over for a look .

Any one else ever see him ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stoolpusher said:

Years ago in BKK there was a guy that used to visit our little world of bars carrying a rabbit in his bag .I haven't seen him for long time , it did seem to work as a magnet with every girl in the room coming over for a look .

Any one else ever see him ?

Funny thing is, before I entered the world of lbs, a girl showing a pussy would attract attention but mainly from the guys!.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

We had to do a run to Nong Khai today and while there we stopped off at Tesco for some food and a bit of shopping .

We have all seen "Tomboys "  getting around and some of us know some personally (  Like me ) , some go to extremes of strapping their boobs down or even getting them removed all together and the crew cut so they look more like a guy . A strange thing I noticed today while sitting  waiting for Dao to use the public convenience  , I noticed two tomboys ( not together ) go into the Ladies not the Mens toilet . It got me thinking that I have never seen a tomboy in the Mens toilet when I have been there and we all know that ladyboys use the Ladies toilet not the Mens . I would have thought they want to pass as a guy so why not use the Mens and before anyone says it , they can sit down to piss.

Has anyone else noticed the same ? 

Please add anything strange that you have seen relating to the topic heading . 

I've just had it explained to me that a Tom, even identifying as a man, uses the ladies' toilet (mostly) for safety reasons - doesn't want to risk it in the mens' room. Also, many still have their periods and feel more comfortable in the ladies.

On a separate note, I was drinking with a ladyboy at an alco-cart in Bangkok one night, and had to go to the toilet. I left my umbrella as security, and we walked the short distance to the Shell servo (gas station for non-Aussies). I went into the gents and she went into the ladies. She said afterwards as we went back to the cart that she should've come in with me to "keep an eye on me". Maybe she was worried that I wouldn't pay the bill, or that my 60 baht umbrella wasn't security enough.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I dont know about you guys,..., but when the elephant shows up, I can't help it but wonder if anything is real, including myself, or if it's just all a Total Recall kind of tripping machine somebody hooked me up to ...

Soi-Cowboy.jpg.925e4c85ffd9e2d0d701b92b05f18ccc.jpg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Rom said:

I dont know about you guys,..., but when the elephant shows up, I can't help it but wonder if anything is real, including myself, or if it's just all a Total Recall kind of tripping machine somebody hooked me up to ...

I recall sitting with two friends in an apartment in Galway, Ireland, many years ago overlooking the harbour.  I was showing them the various photos I had taken in Thailand, and of course there was one of an elephant on Soi Cowboy.  I figured that this particular shot would impress them and said:

- Check out this photo guys, it’s not every day you see an elephant outside a night club”. 

- “That’s nothing, look outside, there are two of them over there drinking water”.  was my friend’s reply.

I looked out the window and sure enough to my obvious surprise there were two of them on the nearby boat sip gulping up the local H2O.  Turns out the circus was in town and it was camped on the green space beside the harbour.

Only in Ireland ;) 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Rom said:

Oi bet those 2 elephants you saw were PINK color they were.  am oi right or am oi wrong ?

Not sure whether you are aware of it or not Rom, but there was a bar frequented by a gay clientele in Dublin at one stage called the Pink Elephant ;)

• Haha 1

Back in 2013 I was sitting in Hillary 4 bar BKK , when it happened to be drain cleaning day . So the lid comes off right on the foot path with no fencing to keep passers by from falling in and then this young guy jumps in the flooded drain with NO shoes and starts to unblock the drain , He must have been the apprentice or his first day .

Notice very close to his head in the photo and yes he was standing up. :bad: 

DSCF1086.JPG

DSCF1087.JPG

DSCF1088.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

why is this thread part of the zaza club? why not the open forum?

it's wrong ... it's a general topic, absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with zaza. albeit a good topic but gives someone moddy powers that should only be used for 'club' purposes... not generally. i do believe that the hoovering as already commenced.. so i am told anyway

perhaps i'll start a thread about horses in the emmy club....? wow! power and ego!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

why is this thread part of the zaza club? why not the open forum?

it's wrong ... it's a general topic, absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with zaza. albeit a good topic but gives someone moddy powers that should only be used for 'club' purposes... not generally. i do believe that the hoovering as already commenced.. so i am told anyway

perhaps i'll start a thread about horses in the emmy club....? wow! power and ego!

I put the thread in Zaza so I can hoover any thread fucking that I knew would start before to long and it did  . Regardless of the topic there is way to much thread fucking well thats my opinion anyway :biggrin:

If Pdog and BB want to move the topic then they have the power to do so 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

I put the thread in Zaza so I can hoover any thread fucking that I knew would start before to long and it did  . Regardless of the topic there is way to much thread fucking well thats my opinion anyway :biggrin:

and what has your opinion to do with anything? who do you think you are? Hitler? 

i would guess the opinion's of PD and BB regards thread fucking are the ones that count. Not yours or mine.

have you ever considered that a bit of thread fucking is somewhat harmless and in fact helps to keep threads going?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

and what has your opinion to do with anything? who do you think you are? Hitler? 

i would guess the opinion's of PD and BB regards thread fucking are the ones that count. Not yours or mine.

have you ever considered that a bit of thread fucking is somewhat harmless and in fact helps to keep threads going?

:laugh: