Peachy Lily on Twitter

bumblebee

Watching this video has brought into focus something I have noticed in other videos like this. That is the almost complete lack of interest by the local guys in the good looking gg's and lb's walking past. If girls like these, say a 6 or better, walked down the street in a western city, the guys would be raping them with their eyes. Gawking until they had walked out of sight.

Do you think it is that familiarity breeds contempt?. The local guys see so many good looking girls that they just don't care?.

I must add that there does not seem to be a lack of food there, going by the build of a lot of the girls.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Woodie said:

Gawking until they had walked out of sight.

Do you think it is that familiarity breeds contempt?.

Interesting Woodie.

Maybe gawking is not a Buddhist thing; I really don't know.

All I know is when I'm strolling down the sois with a mate we are always commenting to each other about the hotties.  You can take the boy out of the frat house but you can't take the frat house out of the boy.

In Angeles City, my hotel usually had male room cleaners and one was really taken with a one who dressed very sexy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

Well done Syl closely examining the base!  So it's confirmed that it's her sausage and her bellybutton.  But the question remains whether or not it's her love juice?

Well I just assumed it was her coconut juice. It does look like the load of a 20-something rather than a 50 or 60-something punter.

• Haha 2