Peachy Lily on Twitter

bumblebee

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Just my contribution to keeping the troop’s  spirits up until we can all return.  Actually the finger prints on her cock look strangely familiar ;)

She's great, its nice of you to post her. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

well he's wasting his time! because on this page [4] i'm not seeing anything except the opening comment of every post. no pic, no video, nowt..

BBG, I would suggest that you clear your browser cache.  There's a good chance that will clear up the problem.

10 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

BBG, I would suggest that you clear your browser cache.  There's a good chance that will clear up the problem.

did that yesterday PD [chrome] no difference. all the lily vids on previous pages have vanished too. i just checked.

i got fed up with chrome...nucked it, and now using firefox.

same same i can never see the livestreams on LBR either.

is BB punishing me cos i revealed he may have Cowpoke blood?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

well he's wasting his time! because on this page [4] i'm not seeing anything except the opening comment of every post. no pic, no video, nowt..

Would it help if I told you the videos are short but absolutely magnificent and would give a corpse a hard-on?

Maybe that will cheer you up and not feel so bad for not being able to see them??

• Haha 2