I can't post and I can't log out

I can't submit new posts and I can't log out. Tonight, I managed to add a post, ten everything got messed up again. I am now using Opera (and a Swiss VPN) to add this message.  My other browsers are unable to access ladyboyreview since my last attempt to ad a second post. 

A diagnostic says that Ladyboyreview cannot answer to my PC request. 

7 hours ago, Guest P&G said:

I can't submit new posts and I can't log out. Tonight, I managed to add a post, ten everything got messed up again. I am now using Opera (and a Swiss VPN) to add this message.  My other browsers are unable to access ladyboyreview since my last attempt to ad a second post. 

A diagnostic says that Ladyboyreview cannot answer to my PC request. 

Sorry for the tech problems P&G.  I don't why it is happening.  If you have not already done so you could try clearing your cache and deleting LBR cookies. 

Perhaps the easiest thing to do is create a new account something such as ProctorGamble. When doing this I think you need to use a different email addy than you currently use.

Then we can merge the accounts and things will probably be OK.

On a side note, it is probably better not to use symbols such as & or numbers in your account name.   I don't really think that is too problematic so really up to you but is a possible but not probable cause.

Anyone else having access problems? 

Note, that this is the only thread where Guests can post so anyone else having problems can communicate with us here using a different browser,

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.