If you are using a laptop/desktop to view, go to your log in name at the top right hand of the page. Click on the downwards triangle, select "Account Settings", you will find the place where you can change your forum user name in the "display name" setting.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rxpharm said:

If you are using a laptop/desktop to view, go to your log in name at the top right hand of the page. Click on the downwards triangle, select "Account Settings", you will find the place where you can change your forum user name in the "display name" setting.

Tried that, but it won't have it. Only email and password by the looks of it.

3 hours ago, ring_master said:

How...............does............one.............go about changing their forum name? Had a quick shufti through the settings but came up with nowt.

Ta very much in advance.

Hi Ring,  Please try again now.  Think I fixed the problem.

• Like 1

what I want to know is how some BMs got a personalized title, while I got dick...

For example PDoggg and some aristocratic others are "Cockstars";  Bumblebee is "mai pen rai" or something like that;  Duke is "Henry the VIII" ...

I have a blank space where their titles are. How does one get to personalize ?

I suppose PDoggg is going to answer that I could always just ask him...  But if I ask him he will probably not approve of my choice, ...  while if I could just change it myself in account settings he would get a chuckle and might let it slide ...

Seriously for the record :  Back when I was at PY, I asked one of the oompa-loompas and he told me I had to have a minimum of posts I dont remember how many, but it was far far higher than what I had... (I never even made it to advanced !)  ...  how does it work here at LBR ?

• Like 1

touche'   :sword:

PDoggg did not answer my post and just went ahead and gave me "I Got Dick" (looksee to the left) quoting me from my post right above...

I like it and I will keep it, but in the future when BMs read it out of context they will think I am even more braggy than what I am because they will think I am boasting about the size of my dick and not the american expression "I got dick" which means I got nothing as compared to someone else who got what I wanted...

As I said: I like it and I'll keep it.   Thanks PDoggg.    And if it ever comes up on the Board's trivial pursuit thread, the label I had in mind for myself was "The Bane of Pyongyang"...  maybe when I reach 1000 posts how about it PD ?

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Quinn said:

As above - my sub line is 'Guys' - WTF is that all about. Sounds a bit 'merican to me where I do believe they address girls as 'Guys'. 

User Groups:

It was originally Members.   If a a member is obviously a ladyboy then they go into a User Group called Ladyboys.   Things are set up so Ladyboys can't see stuff that they probably won't be interested in such as off Topic stuff like the Locker Room although I would love to see the Locker Room at the Ladyboy Water Volleyball competition.  So we called our main User Group Guys.  It could easily be changed to Lads or Mates or back to Member.

This can be changed for the entire Group if everyone can reach a consensus.  However it cannot be changed for individual members.

=================================================

What Rom is referring to is a whole different kettle of fish.  It's called Rank in the software and this can easily be changed to something that supports the spirit of camaraderie within our community.  For example something such as EZY Bar Pads My Bins would not support community camaraderie.  Not picking on EZY Bar as the opposite was true as I probably got more free drinks there and their successor bars than all other bars on the planet combined.

Rank are things such as Henry VII or That's Who I Am.   These names were given out on a somewhat random basis for no particular reason.  For example Seven was walking along Jomty Beach Road with BB and I and he was asked why he did something or why he likes something, I forget what although I do remember it was Jomty Beach Road and he replied because That's Who I Am and it cracked us up.

Then there is Automatic Rank.  You probably notice lots of Cockstars here. I think things had been set up originally so one starts out as a Star, at 30 posts or a Superstar, at 200 a Rock Star, at 300 a Cockstar and from 1000-1025 a Well Hung Cock Star before reverting back to Cock Star at 1000.   

But IPB continues to have upgrades and things suddenly change.   There is a different internal system for Rank so now I think one becomes a Cockstar at 1000 posts or else you have no rank unless you have a manual override.   This can also easily be changed for an entire group of posters if a consensus can be reached.

This post is not clear and concise but it would take me another hour to edit for clarity.  Just want to give you an idea of what User Groups and Rank are. 

• Like 5

I can see it's been a slow day on the forum! I decided on a name change back to an older handle which I used  in the Noughties - you remember those days! I was quite prolific on both Secrets and Addicts and to a lesser extent on Freelancerbar which then became PattayaTalk. TLF was OK, but does anyone remember the Yellow board before that? I'm pretty sure that a few members have 'crossed over' to the Lima Bravo way on route and are now posting on here, but it's always interesting (and a little nosey) to see who was what back in the day.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Rank are things such as Henry VII or That's Who I Am.   These names were given out on a somewhat random basis for no particular reason.  For example Seven was walking along Jomty Beach Road with BB and I and he was asked why he did something or why he likes something, I forget what although I do remember it was Jomty Beach Road and he replied because That's Who I Am and it cracked us up.

It's all good, PD. I do remember the question , but lets leave it at that :biggrin:

9 hours ago, Laawman said:

but does anyone remember the Yellow board before that?

Certainly do, it was the first ladyboy focused forum I stumbled upon.  JaiDee, of occasional visits here, was the main instigator if memory serves me well.  Think it finished up some time in late 2005 or so.  

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Certainly do, it was the first ladyboy focused forum I stumbled upon.  JaiDee, of occasional visits here, was the main instigator if memory serves me well.  Think it finished up some time in late 2005 or so.  

It’s briefly mentioned in the 4th paragraph of the intro  here, Tooned Up as it was called .

• Like 4