In everyday conversation when you are saying today's date (or any date) do you say it in the format of, "May eleventh twenty twenty one" or "the eleventh of May twenty twenty one"?  Most people say it in the former format, hence month/day/year.

4 hours ago, Woodie said:

No not finding a girl.

Why are the dates on quoted postings shown in the US format, month day year?. It is very illogical and as far as I know very few countries use it. So why on this forum?.

We never thought much about it Woodie.  It seems to be the default setting for IPB forums AFAIK. Poking around like a good cowpoke I see a setting where the date formatting can be changed for the Calendar which is hardly used on LBR and I don't see a date setting for forum topics.  

I am now used to driving on the left side of the road though!  :biggrin:

But the left side is jarring after a trip to Cambo or the PI.:roadrage:

Hopefully some of you vaccinated guys can fly here and get your dicks sucked in Pattaya on 1 November, 2021.   :clapping:

2 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Hopefully some of you vaccinated guys can fly here and get your dicks sucked in Pattaya on 1 November, 2021.   

And if they are not vaccinated are you gonna use a condom when you blow them PD :character00274:

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

We never thought much about it Woodie.  It seems to be the default setting for IPB forums AFAIK. Poking around like a good cowpoke I see a setting where the date formatting can be changed for the Calendar which is hardly used on LBR and I don't see a date setting for forum topics.  

Hopefully some of you vaccinated guys can fly here and get your dicks sucked in Pattaya on 1 November, 2021.   :clapping:

Yeah, but you guys drive on the wrong side of the road AND put the dates back to front!!!!!. 

I actually looked up on our friend google, which had some figures there. Basically only the US, Philippines, and a couple of small countries have it back to front!. . The rest do it logically. So there!!!

15 hours ago, soiboy said:

In everyday conversation when you are saying today's date (or any date) do you say it in the format of, "May eleventh twenty twenty one" or "the eleventh of May twenty twenty one"?  Most people say it in the former format, hence month/day/year.

I use both, and I think most people probably do, in conversation. But in written, printed and computer communications the day, then month, then year is exclusively used.

Apart from US publications, forms and websites.

• Like 1