The 2021 Romscar for BM-Ladyboy Couple of the Year

It is with much personal joy that I hereby award the first Romscar of 2021 for the category of BM-Ladyboy Couple of the Year to a very special couple who just tied the knot in Germany last week after over a decade of Pattaya trips and 3 sponsored stays.

The chivalrous groom is none other than LBR’s own BM Duncan, who is also a well-known Advanced BM at PY despite associating with the likes of myself, cherjam, and other free-thinkers …  The gracious ladyboy bride goes by the name of Mod and all I know about her is that she is tiny and sweet.  Duncan & Mod are now legally married under German law and he told me he decided to take the plunge because of how covid made him reassess mortality, separation and how one must make the most of whatever time we have left on this earth.  I say at least here's one good thing that came out of covid.  A love story of hope and persistence namely on wee Mod's part who made an honest man out of the teutonic monger.  But let’s let Duncan share his reasons, challenges, joys and first impressions from the honeymoon stage if he so wishes.

Congratulations and have a good life...

1571351333_romscarcouple2021.jpg.aec2f5bef30809e6b3e2764d4d4e4463.jpg

Edited by Rom
yes I know it's too early in the year to be giving out Romscars, but this one is a lock-in and if through end-year another couple shines I will give them an ex-aequo one...
  • Like 10

"Lieber Alkohol im Blut als Stroh im Kopf". Ich habe doch Angst davor, dass Duncan in seinem Leben nicht genug getrunken hat. :biggrin: ( @Duncan Just joking). 

@Rom:  you should have depicted him with a rope around his nzck as for LWFM.  Who will be the first baby's godfather ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the well-wishing guys, but honeymoon is postponed until after this corona bullshit is over.
Rom, thanks for your kind words. And the drawing. Also thanks for not to mention my badly knitted tie. :)

• Like 5

21 hours ago, The-Sith said:

How about Lusi and Deitrick?

Now that’s going back a while indeed.  I was in Nakhon Sawan about 11 years ago or so and the guy I was with lived there.  He pointed out the family home of Lusi, he had her number but alas she wasn’t in town at the time, her loss ;) 

• Like 2

Yes Dieter..... I remember their pictures being posted on the internet. I didn't know him.... but he look kind of like a timid guy with a little pencil moustache..... perfect for a young, verile raging hormone girl named after a Horse and a Gun to totally plow over and convert into an asset and visa machine. This is all 100% conjecture on my part.... so if anyone knows details from courting to marriage ceremony to living together to break up..... it would make for great reading!

I remember Lusi sent me a picture of her when she first broke out onto the scene......... damn.... its what convinced me I had to pursue this path of LBS more seriously. And sure enough, many years after she emailed me.... I was orgying with her on a drug fueled night at her condo in BKK. 

I was never the same again.

DIETER LUSI STORIES PLEASE!

• Like 2

Also there was that other infamous couple.... I didn't know them. The owner of Guess Bar and her farang boyfriend. What were their names again?

And I guess Solstice and his squeeze he opened up Sensations with and then announced to the world on international TV he loved ladyboys and was making a partnership and business out of his love. Then backtracked many years later.

It's good that posted media is not permanent.

In the eyes of the world.....once a cock sucker..... always a cock sucker.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The-Sith said:

once a cock sucker..... always a cock sucker.

I have countless ladymanmongerfriends who decided its time to eat pussy again and maybe have a child. It usually lasts 6 months or so, I guess its the denial stage in their life, then they're back on the cock with a vengeance like theres no tomorrow. Total sluts.

Its very amusing every time it happens.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/25/2021 at 3:56 PM, The-Sith said:

Also there was that other infamous couple.... I didn't know them. The owner of Guess Bar and her farang boyfriend. What were their names again?

I think you could be referring to Jay and mardhi. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 4/25/2021 at 10:42 AM, Quietguy said:

From what I read on another forum Solice was with a gg for a while, but is with a lb again now.

He is like you - likes pussy too!

I was under the assumption most LB chasers also get into pussy.

I think it requires two things..... a. Access to young pussy (18 to 30), and b. Access to pussy that isn't the dry westernized white Karen style females which make any man who has spent time in Asia realize how bad western men have it.

We get a & b in Thailand and a number of ports of call in Asia. And also it's available in some US locations like LA, FLA, NYC!

And I have to tell you guys..... I have been ripping through some of the hottest GG poontang of my life over the past 9 months. Plus trans girls..... and even I experimented with a couple of uber feminine dudes. One of the dudes decided to become a girl 3 weeks after our rendezvous. He/she has started sending me pictures as a girl! When before he looked like an androgynous Kpop star.

I wish I had time to write some reports but it's been a clip of about 3 sexual liasons per week.... plus work. At a ratio of 2:1 GGs to Trans. When under normal conditions it would be 1:4 GG to Ladyboys for me.

On 4/25/2021 at 12:20 PM, seven said:

I have countless ladymanmongerfriends who decided its time to eat pussy again and maybe have a child. It usually lasts 6 months or so, I guess its the denial stage in their life, then they're back on the cock with a vengeance like theres no tomorrow. Total sluts.

Its very amusing every time it happens.

You know what I think a part of it is...... GGs are such high maintenance and LBS and the entire P4P world (whether p4p LB or GG) makes us lazy. And when we have to grind it out to maintain a GG relationship when LBS and p4p are so easy and convenient and don't test our fortitude......... some have trouble going the distance. They dont love the stability enough and love the multi LB adventures too much.

Many LB relationships rarely go the distance either...... bc there are so many options out there.

13 hours ago, duke007 said:

I think you could be referring to Jay and mardhi. 

Yes..... exactly.

Lets hear some gossip and stories!

• Like 2

On 4/19/2021 at 11:21 PM, P&G said:

@Rom:  you should have depicted him with a rope around his nzck as for LWFM.  Who will be the first baby's godfather ?

Prince Andrew volunteered, along with Gary Glitter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 7 months later...