Live Stream Idea

Pdoggg

In the USA many moons ago was a show called the Dating Game.  Perhaps an eligible bachelor would like to choose between Bachelorette #1, #2, or #3 for a "date"?  Might be a fun Livestream!   :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Farah Fawcett was on the show before she was famous.

anyone else with any ideas for Emmy to use in her livestream please feel free to post here. remember the limitations with the size of the bar and facilities though.But, all ideas welcome. All will be passed on to Emmy.

Remember too you guys in Pattaya that when the bars re-open you can always sit outside and watch, you won't be on camera. The girls actually prefer having a live audience to act up to. And,don't think that by being there you are in any way commited to buying Ladydrinks, you're not, all that is entirely up to you.  Same as watching the livestream on the net, of course Ladydrinks are appreciated but Emmy is pleased that she has a fan base of viewers. 

And.....Sunny was back last night...and i missed it!

• Like 3

On 4/19/2021 at 4:26 AM, blind boy grunt said:

And.....Sunny was back last night...and i missed it!

That's the second time you've missed her, but I think she might be coming to Jomtien again when she has a day off. She seems to be missing her friends there.

A couple of pics from the other night with Sunny displaying her tattoo.

Screenshot 2021-04-18 at 16.38.05.png

Screenshot 2021-04-18 at 18.58.57.png

Screenshot 2021-04-18 at 18.58.00.png

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

That's the second time you've missed her,

yes QG..unfortunately my internet was iffy that day so i missed emmy's announcement. Sunny is looking well though isn't she? even in the 2 pics you took through thick fog.... Only Sunny could think of wearing two face masks as a bra.... at last a sensible use for them....

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

Only Sunny could think of wearing two face masks as a bra.... at last a sensible use for them....

I hadn't noticed that! I expect she would let you have them if you asked her - might be an incentive for you to wear them! :biggrin:

On 4/21/2021 at 4:07 PM, Quietguy said:

I hadn't noticed that! I expect she would let you have them if you asked her - might be an incentive for you to wear them! :biggrin:

I think it's probably more of an incentive for Jimmy 'six shots' Cargopants to break his record and become Jimmy  'eight shots'  or maybe more... he's still a young fella....

me...i'd just hang them from the shelf holding my Annabelle bottle...

• Like 1

On 4/22/2021 at 7:42 PM, blind boy grunt said:

I think it's probably more of an incentive for Jimmy 'six shots' Cargopants to break his record and become Jimmy  'eight shots'  or maybe more... he's still a young fella....

me...i'd just hang them from the shelf holding my Annabelle bottle...

My days as jose 'quick draw' cargo shorts are well behind me...... too many show downs, too many up and cummers calling out at high noon for a challenge. I hung my spurs. Even with Sunny in the frame I reckon only a shot (and a bit), then a lie down with tea and biscuit and a copy of Viz. 

I must say Sunny looked very happy to be there last weekend - a very happy livestream camper. I think she'd be back in Jomtien in a heartbeat if she could make some coin. Livestream idea..... karaoke? too lame??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

I must say Sunny looked very happy to be there last weekend - a very happy livestream camper. I think she'd be back in Jomtien in a heartbeat if she could make some coin. Livestream idea..... karaoke? too lame??

i think you're correct Jimmy. it'll happen, eventually.

karaoke would be great! Quinn and I could do a show!

24 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

me and Quinn know that one!

Me too not to be confused with #MeToo.

When China Air flights landed at Don Mueang they would play that song or something very upbeat and similar.  Can any China Air flyers verify?

The adrenaline would be pumping and then deplaning would be hit my the het of Don Mueang, a foreshadowing of bedroom heat to soon follow!   :hot:

34 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

Good grief! :sad:

Have a go with these - My suggested play list (the cheesier the song, the better...)

Delilah, Tom Jones (no wait...What's New Pussy Cat!)

Jolene, Dolly Parton You Light Up My World, the Boone bird

Your Kiss Is On My List, Hall and Oates

How Deep Is Your Pool (er...Love), Bee Gees

Islands In the STream, Kenny Rogers

I Should Be So Lucky, Kylie Minoque 

Hello, Lionel Ritche

*the rave finish* Whole Lotta Love, Led Zep. :dwarf:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

Livestream idea..... karaoke? too lame??

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

karaoke would be great! Quinn and I could do a show!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

I was thinking one of the kittens purring the old Dusty(?) chestnut, I Only Want to Be With You. :biggrin:

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

Screenshot 2021-04-11 at 09.47.18 (1) (1).png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2