Curfew

Pdoggg

• 2 weeks later...

It is proposed that Bangkok and Pattaya and a few other areas be reclassified as a Deep Red Zone rather than just a Red Zone.  That could very well mean no more beer sales at 7/11 so stock up boys.

Here is Adam's video talking about Deep Red not to be confused with Deep Throat.  The visuals are of some Thai hospital workers dancing to a Bird Thongchai song, probably Loving You Too Much So Much Very Much but the music is silent.

This tune was popular with last generation of Thais but not with today's 19 year old bargirls.  Here is the official dance version with some Hotties:

And here from a Thai show similar to America's/Britain's Got Talent.

86 new Covid cases in Banglamung which is mostly Pattaya.  That's a personal worst.  But the high number of new cases are believed to be the the rsult of increased testing.

Farangs are excited about their final dinner out tonight as restaurants close tomorrow.  "Damn the Ventilators; full speed ahead" seems to be the rallying cry of those planning their Last Supper.

No ban on booze sales yet and beachs are open.  I spied people drinking on Pratumnak Beach which is not policed as closely as the Pattaya Coconut Bar or Jomtien Coconut Bar.

• Like 2

Update. Change of plan. Supposedly big move on Saturday by Plod. Home Alone. Rumour reaches me that at the World Jet Ski Thingy in Jomters at the weekend - where they weren't allowed to use the seating - punters stood on the pathway - several deep and shoulder to shoulder - many sans masks - and - word has it that approx' 140 Covid cases reported. Not however reported in the local media - or even The Pattay Mail. !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Quinn said:

Update. Change of plan. Supposedly big move on Saturday by Plod. Home Alone. Rumour reaches me that at the World Jet Ski Thingy in Jomters at the weekend - where they weren't allowed to use the seating - punters stood on the pathway - several deep and shoulder to shoulder - many sans masks - and - word has it that approx' 140 Covid cases reported. Not however reported in the local media - or even The Pattay Mail. !

my my Mr Quinn... you've got QG-itis! this could be serious......

that ski thing was deserted... hardly a soul there.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...