Are You New Here?

pdogg

Good to see you here Bax. There certainly are a few familiar names and faces floating around. Looking forward to your TR, I know from before it will be a treat. Cheers. :drinks:

Yee-haw! I was hoping you might drift over here at some point. Can't wait to see your trip report, with or without pictures it's always great fun.

I think of you as the King of the Threesomes Bax. I'm sure you won't disappoint.

Welcome to THE forum, +1 as my welcome to you.

I reckon I'm one of those with refugee status. I didn't really have a bone to pick with management so to speak, but when I saw one of my favorite posters get banned without warning and for no apparent reason it was time to find another forum. I was getting pretty annoyed by the amount of BM's who posting 5 plus year old promo photos asking for contact numbers.

Great to see a lot of quality posters from forums past are members here. The roster reads like a who's who of ladyboy mongers.

I have enjoyed a bit of a look around here, and have to say I'm impressed with the up to date information. Also nice not to have to wade through a bunch of redundant clutter.

Now where's threads on Mint, Emmy, and Moo? :startle:

• Upvote 1

I reckon I'm one of those with refugee status. I didn't really have a bone to pick with management so to speak, but when I saw one of my favorite posters get banned without warning and for no apparent reason it was time to find another forum. I was getting pretty annoyed by the amount of BM's who posting 5 plus year old promo photos asking for contact numbers.

Great to see a lot of quality posters from forums past are members here. The roster reads like a who's who of ladyboy mongers.

I have enjoyed a bit of a look around here, and have to say I'm impressed with the up to date information. Also nice not to have to wade through a bunch of redundant clutter.

:lol: You should fit right in here! Welcome!

I got in touch with Mint through a friend a couple weeks ago.. She said she would see me, but wanted 10,000 baht ST. I thought about it, but passed. She lives in Pattaya now, so maybe next time... maybe

I got in touch with Mint through a friend a couple weeks ago.. She said she would see me, but wanted 10,000 baht ST. I thought about it, but passed. She lives in Pattaya now, so maybe next time... maybe

I've got Mints number if anyone is interested. Known Mint from her earlier days. PM me if interested. Would never, and have never paid 10k, but up to you as they say. -Swedeman007

Guest Fiedollah

I've got Mints number if anyone is interested. Known Mint from her earlier days. PM me if interested. Would never, and have never paid 10k, but up to you as they say. -Swedeman007

Swede, you could pass that number on to me buddy.

:crazy: its one of them ' i wonder if' moments

fie

I would like to offer a hearty warm welcome to all the new members who have joined us recently. I hope you are enjoying your new surroundings here gentlemen. We are a pretty easy going bunch here so thanks for taking the time to join up with us.

I usually stay in the background and do the janitor's jobs, so the rush of new members gives me a chance to show my face so to speak and welcome you all.