Are You New Here?

pdogg

I asked pdogg about setting up a tent with the Red Cross for the incoming glut of refugees from another site.

Good to see you on here Flatpack and Swedeman. It's not as exciting here (controversy gets the blood pumping!) but we like it that way. It's like sitting on the front porch at Famous with buddies, or around the corner at one of the bars in Sunnee plaza having happy-hour drinks, as opposed to being in Stringfellows with the music blaring, the smoke and the drunken shouting...

Ah yes, my boys Fie and PT! Nice seeing you both. The door is always open for the right people. BB aka. LensMaster , great seeing you in here as well you cock star you. I'm assuming there will be more to follow considering the recent events. DT, we do need a tent as many refugees will be fleeing I'm sure. Great seeing you all. It's beginning to feel like home again. -Swedeman007

• Upvote 1

I guess I've been transitioning to this refugee camp for a couple weeks now. I like it here as I feel like a Newbie again on a board that is primarily BMs that have loads more LOS experience than I do... but I'll catch up one day, and it's good to have a place where I can post my progress! 8)

• Upvote 1

Ah yes, my boys Fie and PT! Nice seeing you both. The door is always open for the right people. BB aka. LensMaster , great seeing you in here as well you cock star you. I'm assuming there will be more to follow considering the recent events. DT, we do need a tent as many refugees will be fleeing I'm sure. Great seeing you all. It's beginning to feel like home again. -Swedeman007

everything is for a reason

How is it going all,

I'm Wildrover and am seeking shelter from another ladyboy land. I hear refugee status might be available in this neck of the woods. Looking forward to contributing and enjoying the forum :D

Haha welcome aboard Wildrover great to see you here. The tents are filling up pretty fast at the border, but I am sure we can supply you with suitable accommodation here somewhere. :D

How is it going all,

I'm Wildrover and am seeking shelter from another ladyboy land. I hear refugee status might be available in this neck of the woods. Looking forward to contributing and enjoying the forum :D

We are currently accepting all refugees and all rovers, whether wild or not. Great seeing you here. +1 for making the move. -Swedeman007

How is it going all,

Welcome aboard. Grab a tent, some water and a bowl of rice at the entry.

+1 to get you started off WR.

• Upvote 1

New guy here, but I think I might know a few of you… I’m liking this forum already!

I’m recently back from Patts and working on a TR. I hope to post here soon..

bax

Good to see you here buddy! I think you'll like it.

Can't wait for your report as all of your stuff is must read!

New guy here, but I think I might know a few of you… I’m liking this forum already!

I’m recently back from Patts and working on a TR. I hope to post here soon..

bax

Baxmasterflash! Great seeing you here buddy. Looks like you have now become part of the refugee camp. Looking forward to your posts. -Swedeman007