If You Were In Pattaya

Pdoggg

If I were there I'd go out, masked up and socially distancing.
It might be the last opportunity not just for two weeks but maybe longer.

I may go down. Lots of girls need my money. And I could use a girl or 4 to wash all this clean off me!

Sent from my brain using Neuralink
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, Quietguy said:

If I were there I'd go out, masked up and socially distancing.

It might be the last opportunity not just for two weeks but maybe longer.

Followed QG's advice and had a couple of drinks at Emmy's.  On the way there looked in several bars and nobody, neither Thai or Farang, was masked up though.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Or stay home so that a ventilator is not shoved down your throat?

Only those two options? Is there any thing else that can be shoved down your throat if you decide to roll the dice? 

4 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

either Thai or Farang was masked up though.

Thats because they don't prevent transmission of covid.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, seven said:

Only those two options? Is there any thing else that can be shoved down your throat if you decide to roll the dice? 

If unmasked, one more chance to get something shoved down your throat!   :cold:

UPDATE: The order to close bars and nightlife venues in 41 provinces will go into effect at midnight, the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration announced this afternoon. Under emergency measures, the local governments in the other 36 provinces have the power to set restrictions and close venues if needed to control the Covid-19 situation.

Original story…

The order to close nightlife venues across Thailand is on the table and ready for PM Prayut Chan-o-cha to sign. The order requires bars in 41 of Thailand’s 77 provinces to close for at least 2 weeks (list below).

The new order doesn’t cover traditional Thai massage spas.

https://thethaiger.com/news/national/pm-set-to-sign-order-tomorrow-to-close-bars-and-clubs-in-41-provinces

Other sources state that massage parlors will be closed.  Perhaps it depends on how traditional the massage is.

It appears that restaurants will still be permitted to serve alcohol.

Provincial governors may enforce these regulations somewhat differently.

• Like 1

There has been a major lack of understanding about mask wearing and reduced transmission of COVID 19 - which is explained well by Dr. John Campbell's video below. He is a retired PhD, nurse educator, former Accident and Emergency Nurse from the UK.

The reason why transmission occurs when people are using masks is most likely due to improper use, and if there are sufficient levels of N95 masks, the results would even be better if proper use is followed. Then the issue is, transmission is not due to mask wearing, it is due to improper mask use.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, rxpharm said:

The reason why transmission occurs when people are using masks is most likely due to improper use

Yes, and so, they dont help. I haven't seen one person using a mask 100% correct. On my flight home from Los a year ago the people next to me put the mask up on their forehead while eating, then down again after finished meal.  True story.

7 hours ago, seven said:

Yes, and so, they dont help. I haven't seen one person using a mask 100% correct. On my flight home from Los a year ago the people next to me put the mask up on their forehead while eating, then down again after finished meal.  True story.

So then, you would prefer no one use masks because some people don't use them correctly.

What happened when they brought in helmet laws for motorcycles or seat belt laws for cars in Sweden? Did 100% of people use them correctly in the beginning, or did the authorities persist to educate the public so eventually these key safety items actually saved lives?

• Like 1

On 4/10/2021 at 5:30 AM, rxpharm said:

So then, you would prefer no one use masks because some people don't use them correctly.

What happened when they brought in helmet laws for motorcycles or seat belt laws for cars in Sweden? Did 100% of people use them correctly in the beginning, or did the authorities persist to educate the public so eventually these key safety items actually saved lives?

I don't care if people wear them or not. They aren't helping us to beat the pandemic, if anything they are creating a false sense of security stopping people from social distancing.

Your comparison with masks and safetybelts is lost on me, or are you saying we need to use masks the rest of our lives and people started wearing the safetybelts in the 70s around their ankles?  I know people are stupid but I'm sure that belt sat where it should right away.

139800725_164702385445759_494258395377321672_n.jpg

• Like 3