3rd Wave Of The Plague

Pdoggg

32 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

The Phuket Sandbox experiment commences July 1st.

However, it was confirmed today, that bars, nightclubs, and other entertainment will remain closed in Phuket.  Anyone want to play in the sandbox?

Just bring your bucket and spade for the beach and remember to slip. slop and slap, skin cancer likes Phuket to :biggrin: 

• Haha 1

• 6 months later...
On 5/20/2021 at 9:49 PM, seven said:

Don't be as ass, last word lance.

You are an ass seven. You said I support Trump, I do no not and please show me any post here where I said I did (support Trump)

But you make untrue accusations like Trump:biggrin:

Quiet Guy said he wanted to visit Cuba before "Americans destroyed the country." I asked why he felt that way. His reply was that America tried to kill Castro but Cuba was still standing. 

Wow. Considering that Cubans are doing every thing possible to leave their homeland, most often for the USA, I find QG's remarks hypocritical. And considering that we like ladyboys, in which country are we more likely to be able to pursue our interests, Cuba or the USA? Or any other liberal democracy. 

Can you find one post where I said I want to visit Thailand before Brits destroy the country? Or Europeans destroy the country?

You won't because I never said that.

But you say I'm an ass for disagreeing with your point of view.

Yeah, I can better understand the millions of misguided souls that support Trump after reading your posts and bizarre accusations.

41 minutes ago, lance2546 said:

I can better understand the millions of misguided souls that support Trump

You're quoting a 7 months old post. Sorry, I have moved on, Trump is history, but there's a new troll on here with similar views as you. I'm sure he'll jump on this post. You'll get along just fine.

For the record , I never called you an ass, but you just called me that. Classy Lance.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2021 at 12:42 AM, Fenton said:

There are quite a few on here, that don't understand the concept of freedom of speech, I'm afraid.

The little tantrums and sulking afterwards 555.

Hi Fenton. hope you are ok.

Freedom of speech cuts both ways. Some times we hear what we agree with, some times we don't like the truth. Quiet Guy said he wanted to visit Cuba before "America destroyed the country." I challenged him and his posse said I was a Trump supporter and I am stupid. (Seven's words)

Water off a duck's back. Guys that like ladyboys and praising dictatorships. Can any objective  person think we ladyboy lovers would be treated better by Castro or Che Guavera?

Quiet guy and Seven think so:biggrin:   

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2022 at 12:59 AM, Fenton said:

Stick to your guns Lance. I'm doing great thanks.

Hello boys! How are the Quiet Guy sycophants today? Rooting for Putin? Good work boys, remember your leaders advice, Quiet Guy and Seven, that America is evil and Cuba is good. Putin too! 

For those who aren't up to speed, Quiet Guy pontificated that he wanted to visit Havana, Cuba, before the Americans "Destroyed the country! When I asked why he felt that way, he righteously opined "American tried to kill Castro 100 times but Cuba is still standing!"

That proclamation got a large number of likes from the America haters. 

Well boys, what do you say now?

I know already, Putin is a great guy and America is the problem...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, lance2546 said:

Hello boys! How are the Quiet Guy sycophants today?

At last! someone not afeared to tell it like it is! i always knew that there is something wrong with that Quietguy hombre, but could never put my finger on what.

Even when he sat outside Emmy's giving a clenched fist salute and shouting ''Death to the imperialist yankee pig-dogs" whilst wearing a russian hoodie shroud-shirt, i just didn't click on. Even when he lifted his cowpoke stetson to reveal a beret underneath with a red star on the front, i didn't click on.

Now i realise that he's in league with Satan, i reckon that he has been to the crossroads and sold his soul to the Devil. i don't know which crossroads but maybe the one at the end of his street.

You think that you can fool us, Imp of Satan Quietguy, but Lance has sussed you out. The truth is revealed at last! Do you think i have forgotten the screensaver picture of Che Guevara on your new iphone? the one that you tried to convince everyone was actually Jim Morrison? Now that all makes some sense!

You think that we don't understand the deliberate misinformation statistics stuff, scaremongering the U.S masses! Well i'll tell you that now we understand, you have been sussed Devil boy!

and you were shite at ridin' hosses!

Thanks Lance for for the well written truths you wrote, the truth has been told at last! i believe! I believe!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Even when he sat outside Emmy's giving a clenched fist salute and shouting ''Death to the imperialist yankee pig-dogs" whilst wearing a russian hoodie shroud-shirt, i just didn't click on. Even when he lifted his cowpoke stetson to reveal a beret underneath with a red star on the front, i didn't click on.

Be truthful comrade, I did convert you and Quinn! :biggrin:

Screenshot 2022-03-19 10.12.46.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2