Sara's Birthday party.. Saturday 17 April.. Emmy's bar.

The little treasure has her birthday bash soon. Just announced by Emmy in the Emmy bar updates ...

As ever Emmy will be providing her world famous secret recipe omelette, chicken and, pork kebab thingy's. All tasty nosh, make sure that you get there though before Quinn does..!

If you are in town on the 17th, do come along. Sara is a good kid. if you are unsure... here she is below with a mate...  i'm not sure of her friends name... possible contender for LB of the year though.

1200669858_SARAnewest.jpg.aa4a4d7634e4ed414c9f78b573576e9c.jpg.b3d02b12e915218c2c2c26c5d7b28441.jpg

20210321_233201.jpg.db3e113def5147dc9dc729f2c525102b.jpg

• Like 5

hold onto your hats QG and Jimmy Cargo.... strong indications are that Sunny will be at Sara's party. She has confirmed so with Sara and Teya, but you never know with Sunny... she may well have joined the army by then...... life can be confusing in Sunny world. i'd love to see her there, she's a nice kid really.

there will possibly be loads of the old kitten crew there, August, Didi..Bhumi etc etc, Mind is going so expect TIger and Farah to be around. Poppy and the DD inn girls too,

Sara knows many LBs.

• Like 2
On 4/7/2021 at 1:18 PM, blind boy grunt said:

hold onto your hats QG and Jimmy Cargo.... strong indications are that Sunny will be at Sara's party. She has confirmed so with Sara and Teya, but you never know with Sunny... she may well have joined the army by then...... life can be confusing in Sunny world. i'd love to see her there, she's a nice kid really.

there will possibly be loads of the old kitten crew there, August, Didi..Bhumi etc etc, Mind is going so expect TIger and Farah to be around. Poppy and the DD inn girls too,

Sara knows many LBs.

Did she get there? Sunny, I mean. I hope it was a good turn out for Sara. 

38 minutes ago, Quinn said:

Do try and keep up Jimmy ! 55555

don't be too hard on him Quinn, after all he's Australian..

next saturday Jimmy, but i guess postoned anyway due to the latest lockdown, travel ban, mass panic or whatever. i would think the party will happen after all is back to normal, whatever normal is ! No doubt Emmy will let us know when she knows.

• Like 1

Ahhh the passing of the days, or not passing... My boob about the 17th. I hardly know what month it is. Can you believe it's been more than a year we've had this virus scare? I worry the kittens will be pensioner age (very elderly cats) before visits are possible again. Not happy!