Three times a day!?

soiboy

2 hours ago, Quietguy said:

I could have managed 3 times a day when I was 18. But 3 times a month would be good now! :(

I was a horny bugger. 3-4 times a day every day when I was 18, at least once a day into my forties. I remember one day before an afternoon work start I knocked out 6 wanks. It was a personal best Lol. I can go without for a few days now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

(...) I remember one day before an afternoon work start I knocked out 6 wanks. (...)

Later this year when it's time for the 2021 Romscars, I must remember to give Jimmy one in recognition of his gushing prowess...

Long time, no post here Jimmy.  Welcome back to the Board of the Free ...:party0005:

• Like 3

On 3/16/2021 at 9:10 PM, blind boy grunt said:

well Jimmy, should you ever win Rom's  'Wanker of the year' Romscar... i'm sure that Quinn won't mind me saying that there may be an updated edition of your famous Cosmopolitan issue of some time back. i'll also talk to Emmy, the printed T-Shirt could be framed on her bar wall....

a.jpg.01e5a41c7113cb26788f55c332b015e7.jpg

(*Late reply*) I think there should be a complete reset on that magazine cover BBG...

Me and my cum face. I'll dash one out in front of the bathroom mirror, take a phone pic at the critical moment, and send it off to Mr Quinn to work on. (And I might send another to Sunny beavering away at Big C in Bangkok. I'm all *ahem* class! :obscene:What can you do ... I'm Australian!)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

Me and my cum face

no doubt Quinn could work his magic Jimmy... send me a photo....you know that you can trust me....

perhaps...just thinking aloud here....

Sunny has said that she will pop down in April to Emmy's around the date of Sara's birthday party [17th]... if she does then surely an occasion for a 'one off the wrist, Cargo pants' Livestream special!

could even be a 'Cargopants Bukkake night'!

i can picture it.. [with some hesitation i confess] A picture of you on the wall...with each of the girls blasting away. the one who gets you from the longest distance, takes the prize... but no Sunny !...not from across the road please....

i really am going to have to stop thinking aloud....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

no doubt Quinn could work his magic Jimmy... send me a photo....you know that you can trust me....

perhaps...just thinking aloud here....

Sunny has said that she will pop down in April to Emmy's around the date of Sara's birthday party [17th]... if she does then surely an occasion for a 'one off the wrist, Cargo pants' Livestream special!

could even be a 'Cargopants Bukkake night'!

i can picture it.. [with some hesitation i confess] A picture of you on the wall...with each of the girls blasting away. the one who gets you from the longest distance, takes the prize... but no Sunny !...not from across the road please....

i really am going to have to stop thinking aloud....

And I thought I was the crude one! 555

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

And I thought I was the crude one! 555

well yes.... but i'm actually grateful Jimmy that you appreciate the work that quinn and i do for you.

Some folks in these parts don't you know. some cowpokes can be ornery critters sometimes.

did you know that a few weeks back we started hearing rumours about a certain country and western fan having irish ancestry? So, as we knew that there was an upcoming Cowgirls livestream planned by Emmy in his honour, quinn and myself started teaching emmy and her staff how to do line dancing and also the Riverdance thing..

Hence my torn Achilles tendon, and quinns kneecap being now halfway up his thigh.

but was it appreciated by a certain cowboy?... no. 

but at least my walking stick got to whack teya's arse last night...

• Like 3