Next livestream: sunday 14 march, 9 p.m thai time... YEE-HAW PARDS!

blind boy grunt

Jumpin' jehosophat hombres... I have been a-waiting for this one.... Cowgal nite!

Darn-tootin'... It's great because i know Englands only real cowpoke, he's a-gonna love it!

Obviously i'm going to disguise his name for privacy reasons, because it's nothing to do with us what he does with steers behind the bunkhouse anyway...

So here's a word of advice for you 'The QG Kid'... if you are watching tomorrow, make sure the camera isn't turned on on your laptop...  we don't want to see your Colt 45 hanging out all over facebook... Keep it holstered pard. and we don't want Emmy saying something like " that's not a 45, it's a Derringer!"

So, enjoy... Tullarosa Teya. Telluride Tiger, Santa Fe Sara, Pistolero Poppy, and something beginning with 'E' Emmy.

Who knows? maybe more gals will mosey along on the nite... we won't  know until they hitch up their Hoss outside...

and edit...excellent poster 'Quick Draw Quinn.

482461028_NEWPOSTER.jpg.10dfd0d3e6d6a91c081668ca5337c10e.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Even though it begins with an A, Amarillo Emmy has a ring to it.  

yup ..but i never been to Amarillo!.. all the others i mentioned i have. must admit though that emmy is probably not mexican looking enough really to be an El Paso-ite.

so okay pards...  Amarillo Emmy it be.

probably better than Albuquerque Emmy, cos no one can spell that including me... i think...