Ladyboy going through an orchiectomy (balls removed)

David3615

Some year back there was a ladyboy bar where most ofteh ladyboy have their balls removed ...it was located within walking street as far as i can recall ..may be some of you may remenber it .
I found these girs very feminine and still getting hard.
Does any of you have had expereince with such girl and do you still have some contacts.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 3/8/2021 at 6:25 PM, David3615 said:

Some year back there was a ladyboy bar where most ofteh ladyboy have their balls removed ...it was located within walking street as far as i can recall ..may be some of you may remenber it .
Does any of you have had expereince with such girl and do you still have some contacts.

Unfortunately i never met any LB with balls removed.

• 1 year later...
On 3/8/2021 at 7:55 AM, David3615 said:

I knew an Ecuadorian who had balls removed.  Very pretty and feminine!  She could still get hard but came dry.

• Like 1

for me... the attraction of LBs is not the cock. But the balls.

And it's not a physical attraction....it's an ATTITUDE ATTRACTION.

When you can combine the beauty and Femininity of a youthful woman with the playfulness and no nonsense focus of a boy to have sex and not play any "coy" games related to that or any high maintenance troubles that the testosterone from Balls brings a trans woman..... then for me you have something attractive.

Because now I have the best attributes of a woman.... with some of the worst attributes muted. That's from the balls on a woman. Not the dick.

Try spending even 1 hour with one of those post-ops from Straps or some other girl who got her balls removed but cock in place and their "flakiness" can be too much.

I banged one girl with a dick and no balls at a massive multiday rave party in the US. She took me to her tent at the rave and we banged. 

She is cool. But girl cool. She is still a flakey girl. She isn't wild and rugged and gets down to fucking right away like a trans with balls.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I tried full operated posties but never ladyboys with a dick and balls removed.  I have no opinion on the subject. 

I had read a post in the forum with a green background (this forum no longer exists) telling a story of Pinoy ladyboys that was supposed to have happened in Japan. They worked in a cabaret and without being told clearly, they all had their balls removed by a surgeon to keep the job. I don't remember the details. 

@The-Sith Do you think that one bang with a ballless tgirl is enough to have a judgement and think they are all flackey ? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I tried full operated posties but never ladyboys with a dick and balls removed.  I have no opinion on the subject. 

I had read a post in the forum with a green background (this forum no longer exists) telling a story of Pinoy ladyboys that was supposed to have happened in Japan. They worked in a cabaret and without being told clearly, they all had their balls removed by a surgeon to keep the job. I don't remember the details. 

@The-Sith Do you think that one bang with a ballless tgirl is enough to have a judgement and think they are all flackey ? 

no you are right.

I just assume that when a dude loses his balls he loses his testosterone factory. So it's more based on an assumption and my experience with "posties". I can't get into them because they are more beautiful than pre-ops but tend to be super lame.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, The-Sith said:

I just assume that when a dude loses his balls he loses his testosterone factory. So it's more based on an assumption and my experience with "posties". I can't get into them because they are more beautiful than pre-ops but tend to be super lame.

I have the same opinion at least as far as posties are concerned. I shagged posties in  Europe, Thailand, Vietnam and one from Bali in Malaysia. Each time, I had the feeling I was banging dead flesh, as if I was fucking a scar in a fold between 2 fat rolls. I had no sex pleasure feed back sensation. The sole exception was Tina from Saigon, whotook pleasure in giving. 

Tina11.png.a09f2a59838e7cb4511fcaf29c493604.png

A typical exa&mple was Quynh Trang (or Quynh Trinh). The first time I met her, she was a pre-op ladyboy. On the next year, she was a postie and required to be fucked as a girl. I could see she was in a hurry to reach the end and she probably had pain. 

QT.jpg.0878fe78b1a9f41e5a21d46223f2a8cf.jpg

I believe that "the instinct of girl" is in the balls  or in the the balls and cock of a TS. If you amputate her (male) sex, then you remove the organ in which she had her feminity. Years after I initially contemplated it, I found that psychiatrists granting SRS authorizations in my country often held a similar theory, leading to frequent surgery denials.. 

• Like 2