After so long away..it all begins to look good :)

bumblebee

apparently I have not been away NEARLY LONG ENOUGH :)

currently ensconced in the home of a Muxe in the state of Oaxaca. The 7 hour plane/layover was nothing. It was the grueling busride thru the mountains being tossed side to side while my ears popped for 6 hours that was kind of a pain.  Nothing next to 30 hours of planes and airports and numerous security screenings. Oaxaca was a breeze at Immigration and Customs.

Probably won't be back to the LOSbaEF (land of shit regulation by an elite few)

p.s. NO fucking loud movies or music vids on Mexican buses. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

currently ensconced in the home of a Muxe in the state of Oaxaca. The 7 hour plane/layover was nothing. It was the grueling busride thru the mountains being tossed side to side while my ears popped for 6 hours that was kind of a pain.  Nothing next to 30 hours of planes and airports and numerous security screenings. Oaxaca was a breeze at Immigration and Customs.

p.s. NO fucking loud movies or music vids on Mexican buses. 

Any trans girls?

19 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

currently ensconced in the home of a Muxe in the state of Oaxaca. Oaxaca was a breeze at Immigration and Customs.

Many of the prettiest girls in Los Angeles, California, USA are from Oaxaca state. 

Be sure to visit the Bahias de Huatultco while you are in the region.  Beaches are absolutely stunning, and Marlin fishing truly awesome.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, The-Sith said:

Any trans girls?

yes...you might check Muxes on youtube, tho that only shows the old media interest ones.  I've read there is a working girls area near some truck stop.  But boys, you don't want to do the 6 hour bus ride to this small town.  I just got REALLY lucky in doing research on this town.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, RandiUno2 said:

Many of the prettiest girls in Los Angeles, California, USA are from Oaxaca state. 

Be sure to visit the Bahias de Huatultco while you are in the region.  Beaches are absolutely stunning, and Marlin fishing truly awesome.

yeah, she's mentioned it a time or two, we might go for an over nighter, I usually avoid tourist towns as I'm on the cheap charlie budget plan...which sadly leaves out the marlin fishing.  Sounds like a blast.

1 hour ago, JustSumGai said:

yeah, she's mentioned it a time or two

Whos she? You already hooked up? I'm so jealous. Mexico is good for shemales although my experiences are only from TJ, Rosarito and Ensenada, just  across the CA border.

yes...you might check Muxes on youtube, tho that only shows the old media interest ones.  I've read there is a working girls area near some truck stop.  But boys, you don't want to do the 6 hour bus ride to this small town.  I just got REALLY lucky in doing research on this town.

Thanks. Totally new info

10 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

yeah, she's mentioned it a time or two, we might go for an over nighter, I usually avoid tourist towns as I'm on the cheap charlie budget plan...which sadly leaves out the marlin fishing.  Sounds like a blast.

I believe there are some decent cheap charlie accomodations if you don't want to stay right on the beach/water.  Also, Hualtulco was set up as tourist zone by Mexico, but it never really took off (no direct flights from USA), so it is actually mostly touristed by Mexican nationals and a few rich Central Americans.  The evidence of this fact is if you do a youtube search for Bahias de Hualtulco you will hardly find any videos in English.  For me...when I find that few Americanos have found a place yet, I want to be there.

Enjoy. 

Fortunately, since there are no Go-Go Bars in the Zapotec tribal regions, and not easy to get to,  guys like us never have to worry about old punters flying in to sample the goods, and screwing up the indigenous culture. 

BBC - Travel - The third gender of southern Mexico

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, seven said:

Whos she? You already hooked up? I'm so jealous. Mexico is good for shemales although my experiences are only from TJ, Rosarito and Ensenada, just  across the CA border.

well, she's no where near the "shemale" category, just a regular transwoman as she calls herself.  One with some smarts and a little active in backround politics. Bonus is, I'm staying in her home and we are testing the waters on a long term commitment.  I totally got LUCKY.   Gonna have to learn Spanish tho, but that's a cinch next to Thai, which I still maintain was invented to so confuse invaders that they would just shake their heads and leave.

• Like 2

good read that BBC one, accurate. Funny, I met Kika yesterday at his home where he showed me photos of him dressed to the nines as the traditional Zapotec woman.  I say he, because the only tip off other than being a lil fem was the nicely painted toenails :)

• Like 2

a regular transwoman as she calls herself.  One with some smarts and a little active in backround politics. Bonus is, I'm staying in her home and we are testing the waters on a long term commitment.  I totally got LUCKY.

Good for you. If I lived in  US I'd be off to Mexico as well. Hope to hear more from your trip.

• Like 2