ThaiFriendly.com Girls

David3615

You posted in another forum she's in Pattaya. If you' taken time to read and search Pdoggg's posts, you'd at least that she's in Bangkok. Having said that she's in Frank's Tgirls was very nice but this doesn't mean that Pdoggg has her Line contact or TF profile. 

As I have always said about Vietnam and other places, if you wanna find a good ladyboy, pull your fingers out of your ass. So take time to value Pdoggg's post for yourself. Go and look for her at Frank's Tgirls, make a search in Bangkok and discover she's now a popular member so Thaifriendly wants you to upgrade to be allowed to message her. 

We already advised you that asking targeted questions won't help you find. Too many fishes in the ocean. If a mate has already met a ladyboy he's probably posted a review somewhere but you seem not to read reviews. The best way to use Thaifriendly, is to upload the app in your phone, input your location and let ladyboys contact you. You're going to make long distance contacts and mess it up with all those you'll chat with. 

Today, I had a look at Thaifriendly. Many new faces. I looked for Bebe's profile (Bebe is/was in Pattaya). She was a good girl. 

Bebe.png.74a5ba7d6341d25f855c8e133b554fb1.png

I also found Miki's profile in Si Sa Ket. It seems that Miki's now cheating about her age. She was supposed to be 26 years old when I met her over there in November 2017. That had been an excellent ST/LT. She'd actually come to my hotel for a ST and had stayed 4 hours. She told me she had worked in Phuket and that she'd be back there but she delayed her decision. In 2018, she went to BKK with her mum then had her mammoplasty done a couple of months later. She seems to have vanished from the scene since then (I don't follow Thai ladyboys and hadn't logged in for at least 2 years). I wish every one to meet some one like Miki at least once in Thailand. (But again pull your fingers ... and search Issan instead of staying in Pattaya like herded animals).

Miki.jpg.2f08344c44b42e42e6817c263cd448bc.jpg

Miki playing with my phone

7 hours ago, David3615 said:

oe her TF   ID

If I had it I'd give it to you. Forums are to help fellow mongers , not exclude or lecturing others how to monger. I stay exclusively in Pattaya nowadays  and there are more ladymen there than you can handle in a lifetime. Best place in the world when it comes to lbs.

Franks-Tgirls says contact details are available for paying members , unfortunately that info is sometimes very dated or non existent.

If you give a man a fish, he will have food for one day. If you teach him how to fish, he will feed his family all life long. This is what David3615 needs. We're not going to catch fishes for him. 24 hours ago, I knew nothing about this Cake. David3615 should have found already her TF account. 

@David3615 :
You were given a great information by Pdoggg. Since you didn't search by yourself, he gave you a direct link to her page. How are you going to use it ? 

You were given another information in another forum in which you asked the same question. The guy told you

Then I would say there is a 96.7% chance that she is on Thaifriendly.com
It's just a matter of spotting her.

If you want to know about camera, he is an expert, you should ask him (Crag Rockheart) but you're going off topic (and fucking your own search not going further. That's why I'm asking you what information you're going to use, combined with TF to go further into your search ? 

• Upvote 1

On 4/1/2021 at 12:47 PM, David3615 said:

I am looking at some infos on that girl that may be in Pattaya.

Is he on ThaiFriendly ?

thanks for any infos

cake1102.jpg

I met her many years ago, right after she made the Extreme Ladyboys video as Donut. She was still a femboy and working in Casanova in BKK. I was with Alisa that night. (Oh, what a night!) I got in touch with Cake a while later and she met me at my hotel. She had had a LOT of work done, but not this much. When she was a femboy she had the perfect bum.  IMHO she looked much better before without the silicone bulges. Anyway, the sex was paint by numbers. She was pleasant enough but I wouldn't repeat.

82435_5.jpg

82435_12.jpg

• Like 3

On 4/1/2021 at 5:47 AM, David3615 said:

I am looking at some infos on that girl that may be in Pattaya.

Is he on ThaiFriendly ?

thanks for any infos

cake1102.jpg

David, seriously, I want to be helpful here.  When the doors open fully to Thailand, probably 12 - 18 months or so from now, and you are able to be on the ground there, you will want to focus on sweeties born in this century, not in the last century.  There will be lots of delights who have never been before a photographer's lens.  In fact, most ladyboys don't pose for this stuff because they are smart enough to know that what goes on the internet lives there forever.  These pics from yesteryear are fine for self abuse during the pandemic lockdown, but they are not the reality that you will (hopefully) encounter.  Until then, save your money, focus on familiarizing yourself with the basics of travel in Thailand, and look forward to being there in person.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 4/2/2021 at 12:18 AM, P&G said:

You posted in another forum she's in Pattaya. If you' taken time to read and search Pdoggg's posts, you'd at least that she's in Bangkok. Having said that she's in Frank's Tgirls was very nice but this doesn't mean that Pdoggg has her Line contact or TF profile. 

As I have always said about Vietnam and other places, if you wanna find a good ladyboy, pull your fingers out of your ass. So take time to value Pdoggg's post for yourself. Go and look for her at Frank's Tgirls, make a search in Bangkok and discover she's now a popular member so Thaifriendly wants you to upgrade to be allowed to message her. 

We already advised you that asking targeted questions won't help you find. Too many fishes in the ocean. If a mate has already met a ladyboy he's probably posted a review somewhere but you seem not to read reviews. The best way to use Thaifriendly, is to upload the app in your phone, input your location and let ladyboys contact you. You're going to make long distance contacts and mess it up with all those you'll chat with. 

Today, I had a look at Thaifriendly. Many new faces. I looked for Bebe's profile (Bebe is/was in Pattaya). She was a good girl. 

Bebe.png.74a5ba7d6341d25f855c8e133b554fb1.png

I also found Miki's profile in Si Sa Ket. It seems that Miki's now cheating about her age. She was supposed to be 26 years old when I met her over there in November 2017. That had been an excellent ST/LT. She'd actually come to my hotel for a ST and had stayed 4 hours. She told me she had worked in Phuket and that she'd be back there but she delayed her decision. In 2018, she went to BKK with her mum then had her mammoplasty done a couple of months later. She seems to have vanished from the scene since then (I don't follow Thai ladyboys and hadn't logged in for at least 2 years). I wish every one to meet some one like Miki at least once in Thailand. (But again pull your fingers ... and search Issan instead of staying in Pattaya like herded animals).

Miki.jpg.2f08344c44b42e42e6817c263cd448bc.jpg

Miki playing with my phone

Hi P&G

Thanks for your feedback., it is appreciated .......yes my friend,  iI read review but considering these girls change name ..it is easy to get lost !!! 

David

6 hours ago, soiboy said:

David, seriously, I want to be helpful here.  When the doors open fully to Thailand, probably 12 - 18 months or so from now, and you are able to be on the ground there, you will want to focus on sweeties born in this century, not in the last century.  There will be lots of delights who have never been before a photographer's lens.  In fact, most ladyboys don't pose for this stuff because they are smart enough to know that what goes on the internet lives there forever.  These pics from yesteryear are fine for self abuse during the pandemic lockdown, but they are not the reality that you will (hopefully) encounter.  Until then, save your money, focus on familiarizing yourself with the basics of travel in Thailand, and look forward to being there in person.

Hi Soiboy

Totally agree with you 

New faces will show up obviosuly by end of the year and  indeed nice and new performer will join the scene ..hopefully by beginning 2022 ....at leats for me , i do not anticipate to travel during the next 12 months

but I like to have some good outsanding contacts prior my arrival ....

Keep in touch

David

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...