ThaiFriendly.com Girls

David3615

I know a lot of us look on Thaifriendly.com so I thought I would start a thread on the girls that are there and we can share information about the ones were are interested in and get messages from, as I know we all do.

I know there are some comments already in a couple of threads but thought we could keep them in one place.

• Like 1

I remember she wanted to kill me at LBWVB a few years back. Sent me pictures of rusty knives to my LINE and sent voice messages and videos in a deep male voice telling me she was going to kill me.

That would make the perfect scenario for an American horror movie. A hot babe transgender with a deep voice ready to kill. Its already been done with ugly Manish crossdressers (psycho and silence of he lambs)..... but a cute looking one in slutty clothing and a deep scary voice would do the trick.

It scared the shit out of me!

I think this all related to me sticking up for Loatian Alien Boy/Girl Sandy whose face got destroyed by negligent botox surgery at the hands of Dr. NOK. (that's a perfect plot line too..... an insane negligent LB surgeon).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nok is a darling, as long as she isn't pissed about with by time wasters on TF. i've know her for years. once loaned her 4k baht even, which i really thought i'd never get back but didn't care too much either. Didn't see her for months after, mainly because i didn't go into pattaya. But one day i was walking down soi buck when she ran up behind me, stopped me and said," here is your money back, i saved for you a long time"

whenever i go into Pattaya now, which is rare and getting rarer, i'm always happy to sit and chat with her. Good Kid.

she's been to Emmy's a couple of times too, normally for the party events. Happily added to teya's birthday money chain. 

Always welcome Nok.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The-Sith said:

I remember she wanted to kill me at LBWVB a few years back. Sent me pictures of rusty knives to my LINE and sent voice messages and videos in a deep male voice telling me she was going to kill me.

I remember reading about that. Didn't you have to keep moving round the pool to keep at a distance from her? :biggrin:

Screenshot_20210314-063852_Firefox.jpg.a974574bb8e22aaf9fa390a0302857df.jpg

16 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

I remember reading about that. Didn't you have to keep moving round the pool to keep at a distance from her? :biggrin:

Lucky the contrast of pink hair and chocolate brown skin let me identify where in the pool area she was the whole time. If she approached my suddenly, I was ready to shriek like a girl and jump in the pool for safety.

• Haha 3

Mr Sith... all this problem you had with Nok was a long time ago. it was well reported by you on LBP, in fact you couldn't shut up about it. Do we really have to suffer it all again? When it was never your problem anyway. Time to let the bee out of your bonnet.

let's understand one thing, Nok didn't kidnap Sandy, didn't tie her down or chain her up, didn't force her into anything that she didn't want. Nok was approached [i believe] by Sandy probably because Nok had done quite a few of those botox injection things, with never a problem. There were and possibly still are quite a few people doing such things in Pattaya. Here isn't your health and safety force - fed Californian world.

Here is for many Thais a 'do things on the cheap society' and take any consequences. i recall [maybe wrongly] that you or someone sort of decided that Nok had bought dodgy stuff from the internet, an opinion that was simply an opinion and not necessarily fact. Nowhere did i read that Sandy could have quite simply have been allergic to the stuff. 

But, is there any point even discussing it all again, it's done and can't be undone. how long are you going to be talking about it? 

as for Mr QG... why drag it out again?...you can quite simply go back to LBP to read it all. no need for it to be re-hashed here. If Nok is on TF ... fine... not as though any mongers that may be about and interested in her will be considering her botox injection capabilities is it?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Mr Sith... all this problem you had with Nok was a long time ago. it was well reported by you on LBP, in fact you couldn't shut up about it. Do we really have to suffer it all again? When it was never your problem anyway. Time to let the bee out of your bonnet.

let's understand one thing, Nok didn't kidnap Sandy, didn't tie her down or chain her up, didn't force her into anything that she didn't want. Nok was approached [i believe] by Sandy probably because Nok had done quite a few of those botox injection things, with never a problem. There were and possibly still are quite a few people doing such things in Pattaya. Here isn't your health and safety force - fed Californian world.

Here is for many Thais a 'do things on the cheap society' and take any consequences. i recall [maybe wrongly] that you or someone sort of decided that Nok had bought dodgy stuff from the internet, an opinion that was simply an opinion and not necessarily fact. Nowhere did i read that Sandy could have quite simply have been allergic to the stuff. 

But, is there any point even discussing it all again, it's done and can't be undone. how long are you going to be talking about it? 

as for Mr QG... why drag it out again?...you can quite simply go back to LBP to read it all. no need for it to be re-hashed here. If Nok is on TF ... fine... not as though any mongers that may be about and interested in her will be considering her botox injection capabilities is it?

I mention it because it's hilarious.

4 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

Keep it going Sith  :biggrin:

Right on Brother!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

as for Mr QG... why drag it out again?.

I didn't 'drag it out again' Mr BBG. I was making a comment on the previous post. It was intended to be humourous, hence the :biggrin:.

And it was aimed at the Sith (not Nok), who took it in the spirit intended.

But I apologise if you were offended. :hi:

41 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

But I apologise if you were offended. 

wasn't offended at all QG..why should i be?

actually i accept that when all the Nok stuff happened..what? 3-4 years back, it may have been amusing and interesting to folks...

but now?... all it does is possibly help prevent someone making money, someone who is trying to help their family in this changed world and perilous times.

also... she is an easy target...not as though she can reply is it?

I'm not sure that Davids new topic should be treated as a chance for character assassination.

final word.

On 3/15/2021 at 9:23 AM, blind boy grunt said:

wasn't offended at all QG.

Good to hear! I don't think the Sith or me were intending any character assassination. It was just that as Nok had been brought up it reminded him of the LBVB pool events. That reminded me too and I just thought it was amusing remembering he had to keep moving round the pool to avoid an encounter.

Anyway best not to continue with this. I don't know Nok but I hope she is surviving these difficult times ok.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...