US Preop Trans Talk About Big vs Small Dicks

rxpharm

Here's a Youtube video by Elena Genevine (a US-Vietnamese preop TS) discussing the topic with her preop TS friend Dani.

Elena is a Youtube Influencer and also has an "Only Fans" webpage. Interesting to see the attitude some US ts have vs. Thai TS who we know.

• Like 2

On 3/5/2021 at 6:49 PM, rxpharm said:

Here's a Youtube video by Elena Genevine (a US-Vietnamese preop TS) discussing the topic with her preop TS friend Dani.

Elena is a Youtube Influencer and also has an "Only Fans" webpage. Interesting to see the attitude some US ts have vs. Thai TS who we know.

Are these two for real??????

The crackly voices and the use of the word like every second. They are like two 14 year olds like!

Geez!!.

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

Are these two for real??????

The crackly voices and the use of the word like every second. They are like two 14 year olds like!

Geez!!.

Valley Girls,  speaking SoCal dialect English.   :biggrin:

But quite interesting; I've never heard Tgirls talk so much about hooking up.

Sorry Rxpharm, I couldn't follow their speech. I gave you a like since I found it funny to listen to their teen age speech. I felt like reacting since you posted one is US-Vietnamese. OK, her parents were born in Vietnam but she's American-American.  Thông báo.

On 3/4/2021 at 11:49 PM, rxpharm said:

I'm pretty surprised they can get away with talking so graphically about shit like that on holier than thou youtube

• Like 1

On 3/10/2021 at 9:45 PM, globetrotter1 said:

I'm pretty surprised they can get away with talking so graphically about shit like that on holier than thou youtube

It takes a while to figure out what they are saying. There are a few words of slang I don't understand. What I found most interesting was the attitudes they have compared with the Thai lbs I know.

Youtube posters have an option to restrict their viewers to adults only (18+), so anyone younger will be blocked out. It would not show up for younger searchers, even if they searched directly for it.  Of course this assumes that the registered Youtuber put their actual birth year in correctly. There will always be some that don't, but I think the majority do.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, rxpharm said:

It takes a while to figure out what they are saying. There are a few words of slang I don't understand. What I found most interesting was the attitudes they have compared with the Thai lbs I know.

Youtube posters have an option to restrict their viewers to adults only (18+), so anyone younger will be blocked out. It would not show up for younger searchers, even if they searched directly for it.  Of course this assumes that the registered Youtuber put their actual birth year in correctly. There will always be some that don't, but I think the majority do.

Hmm  really? Seemed pretty clear to me  right from the start what they are talking about