Your activity as a ladyboy monger during the crisis

Pulci Gorgon

Your activity as a ladyboy monger during the crisis  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Since the beginning of the Covid19 crisis, what has been your activity as a ladyboy monger and monger forum community member ?

• I used my free time to save my job or business threatened by the crisis
    • I am a bar manager (or owner) in the LOS or a ladyboy country and I struggled for my bar
    • I blamed China as responsible of what happened and looked for arguments against China to post in forums
    • I believe that Covid dangerosity has been overestimated, so I looked for information to prove it and post it in forums
    • I criticized the government in my home country since I cannot travel to the LOS (or Asia)
    • I looked for information in the QAnon websites to post it in forums
    • I criticized the Thai government for their decisions
    • I found alternate solutions : local shemales (or GG market), chaturbate or web cam websites
    • I kept on exploring the ladyboy world in Asia (or if I found the opportunity, other shemales in the rest of the world)

• 2 months later...
14 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

in desperation I searched local and all I could find was this little lady...I hope LOS opens before I am ruined, she's an enthusiastic top.

Not so much biting the pillow in this case as eating the whole damn thing to alleviate the drilling.:character0099:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/7/2021 at 1:51 AM, Pulci Gorgon said:

What was your main activity as a ladyboy monger since the Covid19 crisis changed our lives ? Only one answer is possible. Choose the answer that describes at best what you have done. 

just vlogging and making videos sometimes re using old footage when nothing went on :)

• Like 1