King's Corner and King's Castle 3

rxpharm

Update for these bars from my April/May visit.

King's Corner is a mere shadow of its former self. Lack of customers has caused the staff to dwindle down to about 1/2. When I visited there were about 10-12 postop lbs and an equal number of ggs. I had a chat with the mamasan who has been there for almost 20 years. She said business is less than 50% than it used to be. This is a sad state of affairs for post-op lb lovers like me, and I would have to say that Straps in Nana Plaza is now a better postop bar (although they all deny they are postops in that bar).

King's Castle III has moved. King's Massage has now taken it's former spot across the soi and a bit down from King's Corner. The new location for King's Castle III is where the old King's Garden Lounge use to be (in the connecting section between Patpong I and Patpong II). I've got the Google Maps street view and in that shot, it is down the short connecting section just to the right of King's Corner. It is on the end of that short connecting section on the right hand side.

Things were better at King's Castle III. There were about 30-40 lbs on staff - probably a mix of post and pre-op. I would guess there are more preops probably around 70%. There were some quite attractive ones there and they were younger so I think the policy of part time university students is probably still going on as I dropped in on Saturday night.

Thanks for that concise update RX, however it doesn't exactly spark interest in revisiting the place. 

My last two visits to the KC ladyboy bars reminded me of that scene in Planet of the Apes when Charleston Heston realizes he is back on Earth and it has all turned tits up.  

It was about two years ago now when I went into King Corner when KC was undertaking a makeover.  I went in and they tried to seat me.  I balked and chose my own vantage point.  I was handed a menu and asked what I wanted to drink. I ordered a beer which I think was 160 baht.  It was loaded with ladyboys to their credit. One sparked my interest and when a mamason asked me who I liked she brought the LB over and handed me another menu which showed fixed prices for the girls.  2,000 baht ST and 4 LT.  I left immediately after that beer.

The last time I went to the KC III location I had heard there was a mix of LB's and GG's.  When I walked in I didn't see any ladyboys so I asked the mamason or server if there were any.  She took me back to the far corner where there was about 4 to 5 very average looking LB's just sitting.  It was like they were hiding the ladyboys in the corner.  

These days I'm more of a lounge bar monger, so whenever I go to Patpong (maybe once a trip) I go to Pinocchio's or maybe spot a LB working at one of the other small bars.  Topless Pool bar is a good bar too.  That have done major renovations and have nice pool tables.  They are open 24 hours and have 1-4 ladyboys working there and never at the same time it seems. I don't think they are salaried and are pretty rough around the edges.  

• Upvote 1

Gutsy, it is true that these 2 bars are past their hey days, especially King's Corner. However, KC3 on a weekend I think would be worth a visit due to the part time university/college lbs. There was one who looked like Nicki's sister (from Pattaya), but before all the silicone - for those who like those types. She claimed to have just started the day before from Chiang Mai. The no photo policy is still in effect, so unless there is a special event it will be difficult to do a photo update.

The high pressure tactics are gone as well, as I think the lack of customers has forced them to rethink a few things. I am not sure what the ladies are asking as I was strictly doing a look see - so I wasn't in the negotiating mode. I am pretty sure there is more flexibility than when you visited for pricing.

Of course lounge type bars are a good option - but for a newbie or chose wanting some more variety, I think KC3 should still be on the visit list on a weekend night.

Thanks for your report on the non go go bar lb spots in Patpong.

• 2 weeks later...

Was in BKK last month and tried to go to KC3 only to find the doors shut.

Ended up at Kings Corner and 1st night had a great session with #666 but sadly can't remember her name, so please help with this if you can. Very sweet girl who was very hot!!! OK tits and small cock and very pleasant.

Next night I nearly went with the hottest of pre-ops but passed and kicking myself now I didn't try her. Hope to try next trip if I can.

Ended up with a girl who knew me from previous visits to KC3 and knows Mikki and Nit, but among the beers I couldn't remember her. Had a quick session with her (very large cock that she was keen to sue on me but managed to escape) She has a nice rack, braces and as I said a large cock.

If anyone can ID these girls of the sketchy info and have contact details please let me know.

Cheers

• Upvote 1

Ended up with a girl who knew me from previous visits to KC3 and knows Mikki and Nit, but among the beers I couldn't remember her. Had a quick session with her (very large cock that she was keen to sue on me but managed to escape) She has a nice rack, braces and as I said a large cock.

Welcome to the Forum Pjnzesc!      :drinks:

Good to hear about big cocks in Patpong!       :biggrin:

• 1 year later...

An update from my short Dec. visit. At King's Corner, things were looking better, Not as dire as the last couple of visits. They had a number of new postop lbs working, including a couple of stunners. They have started accepting part time staff, so university student lbs come in on weekends and holidays to earn some Baht.

King's Corner 2 (formerly known as King's Castle 3) also was looking good. about 25-30 lbs, a mix of preop and postops. A number of very good looking lbs. Going on the weekend night is better, as the part time lbs come in to work. I asked about the name, and it is officially King's Corner 2, as per the sign, but they will say it used to be King's Castle 3 despite the changed location.

Still no photo policy at both bars, so I took a couple of the outside of King's Corner 2 - the lbs were shy, so moved away when I pointed my camera at the entrance. 

DSC01402.JPG

DSC01403.JPG

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...

I also visited King's Corner and the former King's Castle III (now King's Corner II), during my short June visit.

King's Corner is undergoing big changes. The long time mamasan has been moved to another King's Group Bar (all ladies), and there are plenty of new gg bargirls on staff. I would estimate approximately 50-60 ladies on staff - but there are still a few postops working. I would say the ratio is now 70% ggs, 30% postops. I think that the move to become an all gg bar is in process, and there probably won't be any postop lbs working there in the near future. They still deny being lbs if you ask. The change appears to be success as there were many more customers this time, than during my prior visits - once the change is complete, it will be the end of an era for King's Corner postop fans.

King's Corner II (formerly King's Castle III) is just across from King's Corner Bar, just in the short connecting passageway that leads to the next Soi beside Patpong II. There were about 30 lbs working on a Friday night when i visited. They have a mix of preop/postop lbs, ranging from femboys to ladyboys both pre and postop. It was dificult to estimate the ratio, but I would guess around 70% preop and 30% postop. There were some real beauties working, and I would say probably on par with True Obsessons/Straps for some of them. There are still part time university students working, so that would mean the best time to visit would be on Fri, Sat, Sun nights and school holidays. There was a postop Laotian lb working as well - she's quite the exhbitionist in the bar, and flashes topless and bottomless to interested customers. That's a first,  as most of the lbs in Patpong will not flash bottomless, and a few topless. Patpong is not an area where most lb lovers will go, but I would recommend King's Corner II.

• Upvote 5

• 3 years later...

The ladyboy bar scene in Patpong has changed a lot in 2020... 

The two biggest ladyboy gogo bars in Patpong, King's Castle on Patpong 1 and King's Corner 2 on Patpong 2:

IMG_20201127_080530.jpg.9327c9f80732544a2ec24178601cac41.jpg

are either completely closed (King's Corner 2 since mid-March 2020) or have recently reopened as a GG only bar (King's Castle).

Group photos:

118734703_1606753099504441_4040088690999522268_n.jpg.419fdd99ab7e829962a69d3e0bf5e106.jpg

IMG_20201127_084342.jpg.d5d4a8e7045b4279aad00f54aa737217.jpg

:sad0116:

• Like 2

Thanks for the update Papa Sam - sad to see another two long time lb bars disappear. King's Corner in its heyday had some of the most gorgeous postop lbs working there - a couple of Miss Tiffany winners from the 1990's use to work there, and King's Castle 3 (which later moved and became King's Corner 2 in the old King's Garden Lounge spot) was one of the best preop/postop mixed lb bars during that same time period.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Here is an excellent nostalgic video recalling the days of King's Corner and King's Castle 3. The poster is an amazing ladyboy fan (I think Japanese or Korean) who made an encyclopedic guide of Bangkok lb bars, and some of the popular lbs working in them.

Unfortunately the scenes he has documented will be vastly different when things reopen in Thailand.

Here's to the good old days!

Due to the fact the poster has made this an age restricted video, it must be viewed at the Youtube site, otherwise an age restricted warning appears, and the video will not play.

https://youtu.be/ftmyIid8L9E

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Papa Sam said:

Thanks for your link to the video Rx. Highly appreciated!

I assume it's the same guy who runs this fantastic ladyboy website:

https://lbnh.x.fc2.com ?

My pleasure Papa Sam, yes, the website you posted the link to is from the same guy. He has done amazing work, and is quite the detective. While he doesn't have all the past popular ladyboys in his database, he covers a lot of them. It's even better that he has posted an English language version. Truly a ladyboy fan who wishes to share with all other lb fans.

• Like 2

I counted yesterday the guy added 283 ladyboys in his data base since September 2018 . This includes stars of the early 2010s like Nikki or Amy and probably others I haven't noticed. I wonder if he sells more detailed information such as Line contact or ST prices. (I actually started my VN data base in February 2018 and have reached 261 ladyboy profiles. I am continuously working on it). 

• Like 2

... stars of the early 2010s like Nikki or Amy and probably others I haven't noticed. I wonder if he sells more detailed information such as Line contact or ST prices. (I actually started my VN data base in February 2018 and have reached 261 ladyboy profiles. I am continuously working on it). 

He probably has more detailed information because - for example - on Amy Amore's profile page he lists only her very old Facebook account and not the one(s) she currently uses. I'm pretty sure he once listed them as well....

Wow !! 261 ladyboy profiles!! I assume your vndb isn't meant for the public eye?

• Like 1

KC 2 - as in King's Castle 2 on Patpong 1, the GG bar right next to the more popular King's Castle 1, was closed until very recently. Apparently it has reopened a short time ago.

KC 2 - as in King's Corner 2 on Patpong 2, the 100% LB bar, has been closed for about a year now. It was rumoured to become a GG bar.

KC 1 - as in King's Castle 1, the GG bar in the middle of Patpong 1, the bigger sibling of King's Castle 2, has reopened after the bar industry was allowed to reopen last year already, after the first shutdown.

KC - as in King's Castle, previously named King's Corner 1, the mixed GG + LB bar on Patpong 1 closer to the Surawong end, apparently is open again. Until recently I assumed it became a GG only bar. But a Japanese expat punter that I follow on social media recently mentioned in a post something about GG and LB at KC. I'm not sure if he was referring to the past or the present however...

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 7:49 PM, suryo said:

Memorys,............. where do all these LB's go now?

It's difficult for ladyboys to find a job in the regular economy, especially now...

Bly (ex King's Corner 2 on Patpong 2) for example is still reminiscing about the good old times in Patpong:

image.png.379d5f32952fcfd24b2a1fa46009e150.png

image.png.b59a49924e60e5bdbc9cb8089bb97622.png

image.png.dc1b71f5d6acd3b0649e69bc025893e6.png

image.png.f93f496a9eecb113cc748aef9624a35f.png

image.png.0979a3329eb9a5bca383cbd047dc5a6c.png

She recently got some eye glasses but she's still looking hot...

Source: social media

• Like 5

Thanks for the continuing updates Papa Sam. She must be in her late 20's or early 30's now, and yes you are right, she still looks great!  Unfortunately it isn't just the p4p ladyboys in this situation - I have seen a few videos and even 7-11's are closing due to lack of business, and of course many other businesses that rely on tourism. It's a sad state of affairs and I think things won't be better until late 2021 early 2022, unless they do some amazing increase in the vaccination program to ramp it up a whole lot.

• Like 4

She recently got some eye glasses but she's still looking hot...
Source: social media

My god, she’s hot. If you wouldn’t mind sharing her social media, maybe I can find a way to support her during these tough times…

Sent from my brain using Neuralink

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Dear rxpharm, Papa Sam, Rukki and Pulci Gorgon.

nice to meet you.
I'm TR LV. And I'm a webmaster for the following sites:
・ LADYBOY and NEWHALF DATA BASE
  https://lbnh.x.fc2.com/
・ YouTube TR LV Channel
  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoNw6L6JVyHI_36Wz4Muyqg

Thank you so much for complimenting my website and content. I read your post on this forum (Ladyboy Review) a few days ago. I was really happy to read your message. Sorry for the late message from me to you because I didn't know the existence of this forum.

Unfortunately, I plan to close "LADYBOY and NEWHALF DATA BASE (https://lbnh.x.fc2.com/)" at the end of September 2021. I ran this site using anonymous and free web server services. However, due to the tightening of regulations on adult content of the web server service company, I decided that "LADYBOY and NEWHALF DATA BASE (https://lbnh.x.fc2.com/)" could not be continued to operate. .. 

I was alone in doing everything related to site management, such as site design and content information organization. However, due to my own time issues and motivation, the site update was delayed. Therefore, I was able to disclose less than half of the information I had in mind. I'm sorry.

If I find another web server service, I would like to move to it and continue operation, but it is very difficult to find the server service that meets my requirements.

However, I will continue to operate YouTube's TR LV Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoNw6L6JVyHI_36Wz4Muyqg).
I update the video only occasionally, but I hope you will continue to watch it if you like. 

thank you.

• Like 4