King's Corner and King's Castle 3

rxpharm

A couple of years ago I flew back to Bangkok during October, called Cee from the airport and told her to meet me at my home, she shows up dressed as an Indian. Full Sari, spot on her forehead etc.., it was hot.

Thats the first time I ever heard about this.

did some googling and looks like last night (14th) was the parade and final night.

I'm going to mark my calendar for next year.

Mr.Tomcat - Do give my best regards to TT Chang when you see him next.

Ok will do all..

we just finished high tea and he has retired to his room for contemplation of affairs transgender

It was a good visit last night and some nice new talent in KC3 of which i hope to post some pics 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Visited Patpong last night approx 11:30pm. Hit KC3 and Kings Garden. KC3 looked like a mix of pre and posties. Kings Garden same, although silicone tits were on less than half in Kings Garden. Both places, the coke comes in a glass with ice, not a can.

Talent not great, not worth a special trip, in my opinion.

Pinnochio had one LB sitting outside.

I ended the night with a spectacular BJ in Star of Light. What a dump. Love it!

• Upvote 2

Ahhhhhh, Star of Light! Yes a dump but a good one. Don't think there is another place on earth with more loads dumped per square foot. Oh-la-la.

When I walked in, it was empty, but as I'm getting my blowjob from Nahn on the couch, these guys come in and one of them took a seet near the door while another one took two into the toilet with him. One of the the girls comes running out of the toilet naked from the waist down, needing condoms as the guy wanted to fuck the girls in the toilet. Meanwhile, the guy by the door is moaning loudly and is saying "I cum soon, I cum soon!" and Nahn isn't phased by any of this. Neither am I .... I think I've been here too long, I'm no longer normal.

• Upvote 3

EyeMahk, it can be hit or miss at KC3 - if you happen in on a night the part time University students are working (generally a weekend or school holiday night), there are some gorgeous ones there. Also I think the protests have dampened down things - some of the girls have a difficult time traveling (recommended that people don't travel after 10:00 pm), to work at the bar.

• 1 month later...

This past Friday I had my first ladyboy experience ever at Kings Castle 3. The girl was great,spoke very good English and was absolutely gorgeous. I'd like to see her next time I am in town but the only problem is, I cannot remember her name or contact info (lost the piece of paper I wrote it down on). Her number in the bar was 444. Do any of you know her name? (she did tell me she was quite famous so this might not be completely hopeless)

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The last few photos of the Cleopatra Contest from 2010 and ending with a low light bar staff shot.

Unfortunately due to a prior engagement, I had to leave before the end of the contest.

booking her to the hotel can take the clothes?

Breast patch , Performance to wear, 

Those photos are from 2010 - almost 5 years ago, so the chances she would still be working at KC3 are low. As for the clothes - those outfits were specifically for a contest, so are not regular wear in the bar. They typically wear bikinis in go go bars like KC3.

King's Castle 3 is located on Patpong I Road (Silom Area)

• 4 months later...

Update for these bars from my April/May visit.

King's Corner is a mere shadow of its former self. Lack of customers has caused the staff to dwindle down to about 1/2. When I visited there were about 10-12 postop lbs and an equal number of ggs. I had a chat with the mamasan who has been there for almost 20 years. She said business is less than 50% than it used to be. This is a sad state of affairs for post-op lb lovers like me, and I would have to say that Straps in Nana Plaza is now a better postop bar (although they all deny they are postops in that bar).

King's Castle III has moved. King's Massage has now taken it's former spot across the soi and a bit down from King's Corner. The new location for King's Castle III is where the old King's Garden Lounge use to be (in the connecting section between Patpong I and Patpong II). I've got the Google Maps street view and in that shot, it is down the short connecting section just to the right of King's Corner. It is on the end of that short connecting section on the right hand side.

Things were better at King's Castle III. There were about 30-40 lbs on staff - probably a mix of post and pre-op. I would guess there are more preops probably around 70%. There were some quite attractive ones there and they were younger so I think the policy of part time university students is probably still going on as I dropped in on Saturday night.

post-289-0-59339800-1433529804_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3