King's Corner and King's Castle 3

rxpharm

KC new is called KC2 and is all posties (except for Nanci).

KC3 was very full on Saturday night with some great talent strutting their stuff, albeit predominantly Asian (non-Thai) customers.

One Japanese or Korean came in, sat down, was surrounded, I mentally picked ed the girls I thought he might take, based on "the look" and was surprised when he chose, and went off with, a tall girl with short hair.

The Mamasan who was sitting next to me told me that the girl was just 16 years old and a few weeks ago they had two 14 year olds in on a Saturday night.

You need to check the I.Ds.

There were a couple of servers, one young and ugly, the other young and (apart fron a mouth full of silver) I thought was quite fanciable, although obviously only in her mid-teens.

The "her" was a correct desciption they were a couple of Toms (Lesbians) and the prettier one was changing into a boy.

So now I am attracted to an under age girl who wants to be a guy???

TTChang would really think I had gone beyond merely depraved!!

• Upvote 2

The "her" was a correct desciption they were a couple of Toms (Lesbians) and the prettier one was changing into a boy.

So now I am attracted to an under age girl who wants to be a guy???

TTChang would really think I had gone beyond merely depraved!!

Had a similar situation back in Feb. TG. This sorta sums up the fooked up scenarios we encounter while in Patts. There is a family run bar on soi Buakhao. The mother who owns bar is a good looking ex pro, probably in her early 40s, with a few tattoos on her tits. Her son is now a cute ladyboy, and her daughter, who is gorgeous is, yes you guessed it a Tom.

One night Hoot and I were chatting to the LB, and when I went to the toilet, I got chatting to the Tom and her equally gorgeous GF, both probably 18 or 19 who were surfing the net on a table near the latrine. No idea who the father was in all this mix. But both of us fancied the mother, daughter(future male) and son(present female), depraved does not even begin to describe it. :ph34r::biggrin:

theGame summed it up, all Posties from King's Corner are now at King's Corner 2.

King's Corner is now GG, KC3 is the same

A lot of good talent at KC3, especially on the weekends when some students who work at the bar part time show up.

One night Hoot and I were chatting to the LB, and when I went to the toilet, I got chatting to the Tom and her equally gorgeous GF, both probably 18 or 19 who were surfing the net on a table near the latrine. No idea who the father was in all this mix. But both of us fancied the mother, daughter(future male) and son(present female), depraved does not even begin to describe it. :ph34r::biggrin:

Not as depraved as the Tom and her Dee watching the latrine cam of Khun Bumblebee! :vava:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lets hope they stick with this formula of all in one bar. Although the under- Mamasan told me that they were moving back into the old refurbished " KC3" around October 1st. The old Bat herself is still there but at least shes stop padding the bills .. i reckon she will live to be 150, so when we have a Space colony on Mars she will still be in there.. a shocking thought

• 3 months later...

The old KC3 has re opened after some nice refurbishment and is now a mixed GG /Postie bar. Some of the old K3 staff that had the chop are still is residence being moved back from the new Bar across the road ( i think its King Korner now). The old Witch Mamasan is still in charge but with a smile on her face..(she must have her fingers in the till big time). The Bar is completely unrecognisable from before and seems to be a bit bigger with a different feel. Good Job done there then

I b/fined an old friend Emmi who is a Uni student and also took her friend from King Korner for a unplanned twos up. An expensive night out to say the least and i wasnt to happy about her dragging her room mate along ( i tried to foist her off to no avail)

Anyway the upside is that i learnt that her Uni has mixed LB/GG beauty contests and i have been invited to the next one. The recent one was a few days ago and Emmi won ( again). It seems like that they take it seriously and i heard there was around 50 or more contestants. maybe ill sit in as an honorary judge ..

ill add a pic later for posterity

Good news for the RXpharms of this world. Once again this bar is the "Old KC3 bar that has been renovated and not the other new bar across the road where all of the previous Pre Ops moved to.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Had three back to my room on new years day around 3 AM, went shopping very late after seeing the new year in Soi 4 and ordered a takeaway from Silom. Ami a new sweety from King Corner 2 took this picture , not me and more pictures of her soon ( shes fab )

Pictured on the right is Emmi ( KC3) and on the left is Nam (K Korner2 i think) and they are roomates so they try to sell you the twinpack. Boy , am i tired now.

post-405-0-59125200-1357126990_thumb.jpg

ha ha ..yes we must look after the bahts and i think ill have to stop tipping taxis to make things balance

Emmi has won a few minor beauty contests now and ive been invited to the next one in April i think it is. I shall attend of course.

What a fantastic body and ill be seeing more of her and Ami (not in shot and pre op). She is a bit of a Diva though with high tastes and anybody trying for a frugality trip with her had better walk around and look in Pinnochio Bar instead ..Shes No1 BF in KC3 right now and just bought a Car. She offered to drive me around but ill pass on this until i read the small print...

• 4 weeks later...

The talent in KC2 (the new one) is very good.   Had plenty of fun nights in here recently.   #102 is especially sweet & cute if you like the uni graduates who can muster more three words of English (and not 'pay bar me?').  She was telling me she had met before when Snick took her to Guess one night and even that did not dampen my enthusiasm for her.

I also noticed a number of hot babes sitting outside Pinochios as well.     KC3 has nothing much going for it other than the quieter music - the LB selection is not good.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I also noticed a number of hot babes sitting outside Pinochios as well. 

Pinocchios? Really? They must have new management - ive not seen any talent there in the five years I've been going to Star Of Light (greatest little blowjob bar in the world) which is nearly next door.

Good news.

• 2 weeks later...

Well after 10 or so trips I'm finally going to Patpong. What time do the bars get going well? Should I go Thursday or Friday? I would usually pick Thursday to avoid crowds but I read some negative feedback a few pages back about girl selection on weeknights. But right now the plan is Thursday. I've heard you have to walk a ways to get a taxi if you don't get out before the Skytrain shuts down? I've looked at maps online and the street maps on Google so I sort of know what I'm doing...

xyzzy - probably the best time to go would be around 7-8 pm - many of the best looking (ie most barfined) lbs don't show up for work until then. It is true, weeknights don't always have the best looking girls, as many working are university students (in the new KC2) and will only work on Friday/Sat/Sun nights and school breaks.

The key to taking a taxi is the same whichever end of Patpong you exit from (Surawong or Silom). Don't take a taxi sitting there in the queue - these are the ripoff taxis and will only take you if you agree to an inflated fare. You must walk a bit further and wave a taxi going by or cross the street to the other side (however a few of those also are ripoff taxis - if they don't agree to use the meter just check another one).

I usually get in around 9-10...some of them dont turn up until then

also

There is a quick way back to Soi 4 but you have to cross Silom Rd to the other side and go VIA Tobacco factory rd. Its a lot quicker ( The Road that has no name). 

I just ask for Soi 2 and jump out at the Majestic Grande and cut through Rajah

In early January I was working my usual New Years Gig, staying on the premises and only allowed out in the afternoons.

I had a load of numbers, but if a girl has had an all-nighter the night before it is hard to get her to meet me at 14:00 hrs.

When I could not get one of my contacts I went either to Guess (where although I succumbed a couple of times) I thought the afternnon talent was poor.

Pinocchios was open somedays by 1430-1500 hrs - other days not until 1700 hrs, but the talent was better than it has been in many years and I was told, by one of the girls, that there are some very pretty LBs there in the evenings from 1930 hrs onwards. (Hereway - unproven).

I had 3 afternoon barfines with three different LBs and I was very pleased with their performance - We used the Pavillion Place, which I hate.

This was a trip where I did not have a camera and did not file a TR.

• 1 month later...

i meant to post this in K2 bar thread but being wacked out on Clonezapam im a little hazy

( i have prescription dont worry)

Anyway this sad ditty is about the New K2 Bar ...not K3 which is fine

The bathroom mafia want 100 baht tip for a squirt of soap. And these clowns hassle you for it as well . A very uncomfortable atmosphere  has appeard in this place  with the main service guy a real tip ponce. Why dont they get ladyboy/lady service like other bars

Well as far as customers goes ive seen more people at a Kamikaze pilots reunion

A complete waste of time IMO

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, although no photos (usual bar policy) some updates on the Patpong scene.

The names are back to normal - no more King's Corner 2. All renovations are now complete.

King's Corner is back to the usual place with about 60-70 ladies, with a 50/50 mix of postop lbs and ggs.

King's Castle 3 is also renovated - the dance platforms are now moved to be against 3 of the walls (2 sides and back), and the seating is now arranged around the middle. There is a mix of 80-100 preop/postop lbs. Not sure of the mix, but probably around 50/50. AC and roof are now fixed - no more leaks at least while I was there.

The new go go bar in the mix is now King's Garden. This was King's Castle 2 for a year or so. It was formerly an open beer bar - no go go dancers, that had freelancer lbs around. Not sure of the numbers of staff - but when I visited it tonight it was all preop lbs.

I picked a bad night to visit as there was a special Indian Hindu festival at Wat Khaek (in Silom area near Narai Hotel). A great number of lbs attend this festival as Ganesha is supposed to bless them with good luck. This meant a lot of lbs were not working when I visited. By the way if you can make it to this festival, you can probably spot hundreds of lbs - be careful though, as I hear this festival involves throwing colored powder around - so take a waterproof camera if you want to take photos.

• Upvote 2