King's Corner and King's Castle 3

rxpharm

lastly i must say that there were some fantastic Ladyboys there last night and a night i shall long remember.

Here is Emmy from BKK and is studying Travel and Tourism. I suppose KC3 is what we call work experience.

post-405-072135000 1333866050.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

lastly i must say that there were some fantastic Ladyboys there last night and a night i shall long remember.

Here is Emmy from BKK and is studying Travel and Tourism. I suppose KC3 is what we call work experience.

Yes! Work experience is important!

Nice report TC! Sounds like a good time.

:goodjob:

TC, as they say timing is everything and you made an excellent decision to go with plan B and support Emmy instead of going with femmeboy plan A!

Quite lovely and I think you are beginning to see why I like contests so much! :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing!

Some of her photos are incredible from her normal life in mini skirts etc and ill put at least one up if she ever sends them ( i stood her up last night for Dinner ... oops). Great sex as well but pretty high maintenance i would think as a proper GF. Works in K3 on a Friday or Sat which is the only days u will see her. She is one of the fleeting Uni Girls that are not regulars and work to pay for the I Phone and other luxeries of life beyond most Thais

Great that TC is able to post recent photos from KC3, plus some posts of recent visits. Really a worthwhile bar to visit while you're in Bangkok, but remember the part time ladies come in on weekends, during school breaks!

Here are some more of the Miss Cleopatra contest photos from 2010

post-289-095549500 1333999396.jpg

post-289-043593400 1333999399.jpg

post-289-099589800 1333999403.jpg

post-289-069434500 1333999408.jpg

post-289-086744700 1333999410.jpg

• Upvote 1

Some outstanding photos from bars that are hard or impossible to get pictures from...

I have had mixed experiences with the Kings bars when I have made the trip from Sukhumvit, will be back in May and I plan to visit on the Saturday night so would people say the best time is 7-8 ish??

I will post my report on whats happening nearer the time.

Cheers for all the posts.

+1 BD

Sublime stuff mate I haven't seen many photos of this bar on any other forum so I guess I am in the right place. Cheers again for all your info.

BD

BD, thanks also goes to TC who posted the most recent photos from KC3. You are right, it is very difficult to get photos from this bar and most other bars in Bangkok, since almost all have a no photo policy. It's a matter of luck to be there during special events, like Cleopatra night or the mamasan's birthday party. Other times that don't involve luck would be New Year's eve.

Hopefully there will be other contributors who will be there at the right time! Look forward to hearing your reports of KC3 for your next visit. A lot of punters dismiss it since the Nana area have so many lb bars.

• 2 weeks later...

The news that I am receiving from a girl who works in KC3 is that within the next two weeks KC3 will be relocating to a bar currently called Kingkradenden Club (Kings Garden Club) which is a far bigger premises (if they use all of it for KC3).

The new llocation is opposite Foodland on Patpong 2, but one can expect that there will be an entrance on the adjoining side alley or at the corner of Patpong 1 and the side alley.

This information has been confirmed as highly probable by Snick and Rxpharm.

Snick passed by Kingkradenden Club (Kings Garden Club) two weeks ago and reports that it was completely gutted for renovations and looks three times bigger than the current KC3 location (if they use it all).

As Rxpharm says that as the current KC3 premises are in need of major repair and renovation - a move can only be a good thing.

The girl who works in KC3 says that she has heard KC3 will become a massage parlour - sounds unlikely but time will tell.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

KC3 is still operating - new Mamasan in her thirties - wanted to be bar-fined - only pre-ops - less than 20 on Thursday night and not one I would want to take even S.T.

I could have been there on a bad night, so I will revisit and report further.The new KC on the corner of Patpong II is meant to be post-op only but Nanci (pre-op) has been assigned there. (She does not know why she is there but, even after six years service she has to do what she is told to do. she is not that happy there).

Post ops to suit all tastes - if you like posties.

Nui, a post op who worked at KC3 for at least 5 years, does not like the new location - she said business was much better at the Patpong 1 location.

Be careful in there - the lights are bright on the stage but the tables are on many levels and in the 15 minutes I was there I saw 3 guys come in and stumble in the dark and fall - and there were only 4 guys in the club.

The original Kings Corner which was moved up to the corner and refurbished a year of so ago is now only GGs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Duke, she was still there a month ago, but she told me sometimes she leaves to go-go dance in KL or SG or HK. I have her number if you like it.

Game, that's weird you didn't see any hotties there. For sure it was an off night. I love the talent there!