King's Corner and King's Castle 3

rxpharm

Dear rxpharm, Papa Sam, Rukkii and Pulci Gorgon.
nice to meet you.
I'm TR LV. And I'm a webmaster for the following sites:
・ LADYBOY and NEWHALF DATA BASE (https://lbnh.x.fc2.com/)
・ YouTube TR LV Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoNw6L6JVyHI_36Wz4Muyqg)
Thank you so much for complimenting my website and content. I read your post on this forum (Ladyboy Review) a few days ago. I was really happy to read your message. Sorry for the late message from me to you because I didn't know the existence of this forum.
Unfortunately, I plan to close "LADYBOY and NEWHALF DATA BASE (https://lbnh.x.fc2.com/)" at the end of September 2021. I ran this site using anonymous and free web server services. However, due to the tightening of regulations on adult content of the web server service company, I decided that "LADYBOY and NEWHALF DATA BASE (https://lbnh.x.fc2.com/)" could not be continued to operate. ..
I was alone in doing everything related to site management, such as site design and content information organization. However, due to my own time issues and motivation, the site update was delayed. Therefore, I was able to disclose less than half of the information I had in mind. I'm sorry.
If I find another web server service, I would like to move to it and continue operation, but it is very difficult to find the server service that meets my requirements.
However, I will continue to operate YouTube's TR LV Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoNw6L6JVyHI_36Wz4Muyqg). I update the video only occasionally, but I hope you will continue to watch it if you like.
thank you.
Hi there!
Congratulations on that fantastic site!
Sorry to hear about the imminent closing of TR LV.
Is there anything we can do to help you out?
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Papa Sam said:

Hi there!
Congratulations on that fantastic site!
Sorry to hear about the imminent closing of TR LV.
Is there anything we can do to help you out?

> Papa Sam
I just wanted to convey my gratitude and the fact that the site will be closed. I think the rest of the problems should be solved by myself.
Thank you so much.

konnichiwa TR LV and welcome to Ladyboy Review   

I am Rom and I also have a youtube channel with ladyboy-related clips.  I was very well-impressed by yours and I would like to suggest that you consider starting a CLUB here at Ladyboy Review where  you can post your media including more adult visuals if you wish... If you think you could be interested I suggest discussing it with the admins...

Looking forward to more of your work and to hearing about you adventures in Thailand.

cheers

Rom

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rom said:

konnichiwa TR LV and welcome to Ladyboy Review   

I am Rom and I also have a youtube channel with ladyboy-related clips.  I was very well-impressed by yours and I would like to suggest that you consider starting a CLUB here at Ladyboy Review where  you can post your media including more adult visuals if you wish... If you think you could be interested I suggest discussing it with the admins...

Looking forward to more of your work and to hearing about you adventures in Thailand.

cheers

Rom

> Rom
Thank you for greeting me in Japanese.
Also, thank you for your wonderful suggestions.
I would like to consider the proposal you received. I just registered for "Ladyboy Review" myself and don't understand anything about this site. If I can determine that what I want to do is feasible on the Ladyboy Review, I would like to ask the Ladyboy Review for help.

Thnak you. ( Arigatou )

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TR LV said:

> Rom
Thank you for greeting me in Japanese.
Also, thank you for your wonderful suggestions.
I would like to consider the proposal you received. I just registered for "Ladyboy Review" myself and don't understand anything about this site. If I can determine that what I want to do is feasible on the Ladyboy Review, I would like to ask the Ladyboy Review for help.

Thnak you. ( Arigatou )

TR LV sensei  we need you here a proven expert compiler of ladyboy information, contacts and beautiful pictures.

LBR is the only online ladyboy Board with a "Clubs" feature that allows the club master editorial control over the content he shares in the club.   The software limits interface design (like for example you cannot have a page with photos of multiple ladyboys with hyperlinks to the information for each) but in compensation you can have adult content and input from viewers wiki-style...

You could for example organize your club with alphabetical threads for each ladyboy and nyuhafu and then post pics and information on each.  To keep it stricticly alphabetical you could just pin the threads so they stay alphabetically ordered.  If you don't want other guys to post on your threads you just lock them.

Take a look at my own club called the Romscars Club and you will get the idea ...  It has a section called the Hall of Legends where I list not ladyboys but their top mongering aficionados in their own individual threads... http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/forum/194-the-romscars-hall-of-legends/

There are of course other Club aspects (like monetization if u have it on your website) that you may want to discuss with the admins who are very open to media-rich content and ideas.

Think about it sensei...  I say BANZAI !

rom

• Like 2

@TR LV : congratulations for your Youtube channel. Having manipulated a few videos, I know how difficult it can be to mix videos and post one. 

https://lbnh.x.fc2.com/  : I'd like to know how you managed the database and if you can restrict access to specified users. I am developping my personal database using a blog but it's becoming tedious. I'd be interested in a more performant solution. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Rom said:

TR LV sensei  we need you here a proven expert compiler of ladyboy information, contacts and beautiful pictures.

LBR is the only online ladyboy Board with a "Clubs" feature that allows the club master editorial control over the content he shares in the club.   The software limits interface design (like for example you cannot have a page with photos of multiple ladyboys with hyperlinks to the information for each) but in compensation you can have adult content and input from viewers wiki-style...

You could for example organize your club with alphabetical threads for each ladyboy and nyuhafu and then post pics and information on each.  To keep it stricticly alphabetical you could just pin the threads so they stay alphabetically ordered.  If you don't want other guys to post on your threads you just lock them.

Take a look at my own club called the Romscars Club and you will get the idea ...  It has a section called the Hall of Legends where I list not ladyboys but their top mongering aficionados in their own individual threads... http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/forum/194-the-romscars-hall-of-legends/

There are of course other Club aspects (like monetization if u have it on your website) that you may want to discuss with the admins who are very open to media-rich content and ideas.

Think about it sensei...  I say BANZAI !

rom

> Rom
I saw the Romscars Club. I think you are taking advantage of the Wiki-Style site and providing great information. I have some understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of Wiki-Style sites. I would like to take your invitation and consider what I can do.

My site was designed to make it easy to find Ladyboy on any device (PC / smartphone) that browses the site. Triggers to find the desired Ladyboy include not only keywords such as Ladyboy's name, but also Ladyboy's face photo. I also think that it is important that the site can be configured without pagination. I don't think Wiki-Style is a little suitable for that purpose. So if I find an idea of what I can do on the Wiki-Style site, I would like to ask for help with the Ladyboy Review.

I really appreciate your message.
Thank you so much.

PS
Sorry for the unrelated topics of the King's Corner and King's Castle III Forums. To apologize, I will post an image of King's Castle (former King's Corner) in December 2020. (However, all casts in the image are Female.)
They do their best to operate in a pandemic.

kingscastle202012.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

@TR LV : congratulations for your Youtube channel. Having manipulated a few videos, I know how difficult it can be to mix videos and post one. 

https://lbnh.x.fc2.com/  : I'd like to know how you managed the database and if you can restrict access to specified users. I am developping my personal database using a blog but it's becoming tedious. I'd be interested in a more performant solution. 

> Pulci Gorgon
Are you using WordPress? If you're using WordPress, I don't think it's difficult to manage your database with PHP or SQL. Of course, you need PHP and SQL knowledge, and WordPress code modification skills.

In the case of my site, since it is a free server service, it is a rule that PHP and SQL server-side programming languages cannot be used. Therefore, my site uses local Java Script (Json format) to implement the database.
My database can be created with spreadsheet software (Microsoft Excel) and converted to a text database (Json) with Visual Basic (macro) and saved. However, it is easier for me to edit directly with a text editor, so I manage the following files directly.
https://lbnh.x.fc2.com/js/localdata.js
I don't think it's very helpful, but I hope it's a catalyst for your ideas.

thank you.

PS
I will post an image of King's Castle (former King's Corner) in March 2021.
The Japanese message in the image is "There is no Ladyboy in this bar."

kingscastle202103.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Huh??? What is that?

King's Castle in Patpong has turned on its neon lights for the first time in a very long time tonight 5 December 21:

FF1yDn-UUAAPOaQ?format=jpg&name=medium

Pic source: Twitter

Edit: the pic above shows King's Castle 1 (GG) not King's Castle (LB+GG before the pandemic). Anyway: across the street from KC 1, where tip-top restaurant used to be, there's now a pool hall apparently with KC 1 girls working there ... Info from social media.

Edited by Papa Sam
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...