Johns or Sexworkers: Who Has The Moral High Ground

Pdoggg

Many societies teach us that sex is wrong or dirty or something to that effect.  Mongers appreciate the availability of sex workers.  However, when asked if they would like it if their daughter became a sex worker, most mongers are certainly not thrilled about that prospect.

Who are the better people Mongers or Sex Workers?  I think most ladies and ladyboys doing sex work in Southeast Asia are actually nicer than the majority of mongers that I encounter.    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Woodie said:

Mmmmm

Maybe you might like to rephrase part of the sentence being the words "than some of the creeps that visit them."

I'd like to think that I, for one, was not a creep, more of a philanthropist on a small scale.

Just a thought, no offense intended as I like to be viewed as an inoffensive type.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bubba said:

Maybe you might like to rephrase part of the sentence being the words "than some of the creeps that visit them."

I'd like to think that I, for one, was not a creep, more of a philanthropist on a small scale.

Just a thought, no offense intended as I like to be viewed as an inoffensive type.

I think you're right, though no doubt there are some creeps who visit (obviously not you, SP, Woodie or me). Love your job description too.

As far as the "moral ground" goes,I tend to think it's a fairly neutral thing. They are prepared to provide the service; I'm prepared to avail myself of their service.So I see it as a win - win result (politically correct) or a 1 - 1 draw (with a replay if I enjoyed it).

• Like 1

I think its somewhat neutral and relates to the pervasiveness of prostitution in a culture. Prostitution is not as pervasive in West so it catches a lot of low life Johns and outcast girls.... in Thailand it's very pervasive so you can say 80% of males are Johns and a wide cross section of the girls are p4p. 

But if I had to tip the balance.....there are a lot more creepy guys than the girls. The Johns can sometimes commit violence and exploitation. The girls are sometimes guilty of theft. The former being worse.

• Like 2