Welcome to the new open club. 

Pulci Gorgon

Mongering without frontier means that we can monger ladyboys in every Asian country (I always understood that ladyboys as Asian T-girls or shemales), using all kinds of mongering methods. As a matter of fact, I had noticed that too many mongers believe the only way to find good shags with ladyboys consists in staying in Pattaya or Bangkok, go to a bar and ask the boss what are his rules to do so.  

I hadn't waited for anyone’s authorization to start looking for ladyboys out of Thailand. Some people know me as the one who found ladyboys in Vietnam, what is actually true but before that, I had found ladyboys in the Philippines , in Malaysia, Singapore, Issan and Cambodia. I ain't the first in Vietnam. Apart from Kenw's adventures (that are particularly special since he was an expat working in HCMC), I have seen white guys mongering ladyboys over there on the field as well as Japanese and Korean mongers in bars. However, I will remain discrete about Vietnam for many reasons.

Since I started mongering, I always followed a guideline : if you don't like p4p in the street where you hook up girls (or ladyboys), just move on to another street. It seems that 2020 political crises and Covid19 made a few of us divert to political ranting or worse to thinking (and posting) that "good old days" are behind us. I believe that the good days are before us. I think I already posted one of my best tips somewhere in this forum : I am very busy looking for actual information and I really enjoy doing my research. I hope to share a little bit of my finds in this club.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 9 months later...

I thought I was dealing with adults but since some guys post with a teenage mindset, I'm going to lay down some rules.

LBR rules apply to the whole club "mongering without frontier". Topics prohibited by LBR admin are also prohibited in this club.

The goal of this club is to allow friendly and original exchanges on ladyboys off the beaten track. As the owner and moderator of the club, I am authorized to delete, split and move all posts added by club members. I protect as a priority the posts which took their author time and work to achieve an original sharing of information. I move posts off topic as I see fit and allow myself the full scale of penalties for thread fucking. LBR admins can increase a sanction if they deem it necessary.

Members are specifically forbidden:

- to violate LBR rules

- to disrespect or flame other members posts.

- to post calumny against other club members as well as ladyboys or to criticize ladyboys they haven’t met personnaly.

- to deal with politics in general to post judgements on politicians. Posts dealing with politics, governmental decisions or international crises shall be restricted to the impact of decisions on ladyboys lives or threats to our safety as mongers or our comfort as sex tourists in Asia. Flaming a government because they are not democratic is not accepted.

LBR members with a membership in another forum are allowed to join the club. This includes PY members but I will remove without notice members known as members of the so called clique, haters and PY fans without warning.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

General warning : since some members seem not to understand, I remind every club member the above. 

On 10/24/2021 at 12:02 AM, Pulci Gorgon said:

Members are specifically forbidden:

- to violate LBR rules

- to disrespect or flame other members posts.

- to post calumny against other club members as well as ladyboys or to criticize ladyboys they haven’t met personnaly.

- to deal with politics in general to post judgements on politicians. Posts dealing with politics, governmental decisions or international crises shall be restricted to the impact of decisions on ladyboys lives or threats to our safety as mongers or our comfort as sex tourists in Asia. Flaming a government because they are not democratic is not accepted.

As the Club owner,

- I  reserve the right to limit or remove the access to the forums of anyone at any time.

- I reserve the right to delete or remove posts or to split thread to create a new one without justification.  

- Disrespectful or inflammatory comments aimed at other members are not allowed. This includes myself. 

- Disrepectfully criticizing my moderation is not permitted.