lb globetrotters

ronery

There are a lot of ladyboys that go to Dubai. Several of the ladyboys from the Philippines and Thailand make trips out there. In talking with one Filipina LB about traveling, she basically said that when she arrives, she doesn't wear makeup or dress feminine, pulls her hair up and wears it under a cap, wears jeans, athletic shoes, plain shirt with a baggy jacket or hoodie to hide curves. I think the Immigration officers know what's going on, but I think in a lot of places that are restrictive, if you don't stand out in the wrong places, they just wave you in.

Back before travel came to a halt, a lot of the Filipinas would go on a circuit through HK, SGP, UAE and eventually add Korea, Taiwan and maybe Shanghai. Supposedly, after they build up some visits in their passport, it would help them apply for visas to other places like the US, UK, Aus, etc.

• Like 2

One of my early Philippino ladyboy friends years ago, who made the Hong Kong, Bangkok/Pattaya, Singapore working circuit, called me (via skype) so happy because she had a "fixer" who got her papers to go the Shanghai back in about 2012.  

Once she started going to mainland China, she quickly graduated out of my price class, as everyday she posted new gear(Channel, Louboutin, Tiffany, etc).  Seems like the Chinese multimillionaires don't mind spending on pretty ladyboys. 

Some of you may recognize both of them

image_1355660806756001.jpg

• Like 6