Thailand's TOP 10 Ladyboy Bars of 2020

Hi The-Sith.  I could see you high-rolling into the Ladyboy Mansion and showing the mongers-on-a-budget how it's done.   Besides ladyboymansion.com you can find an early days thread at PY (use "mansion" on the search function).  However, that thread sparked so much jealousy and catty posts that loverboy stopped updating it and posting pics a few months ago... it's evident from the posh website and ladyboys featured that loverboy is not targeting the Cheap Charlie market segment and doesn't need to put up with crap from the PY ones.

And speaking of PY, a few hours before posting the above TOP 10 Bars video here at LBR I had posted it at the Sweethearts bar thread at PY resulting in the banning of another one of my disposable BM accounts, but not before it got views and +1s from several BMs and I PMed the Youtube link to Youngone, Jimbo and Loverboy with cc to root admin AlexP.    I don't know who took the bait if Alex or one of the mods, but none of them looks good for censoring such constructive and uplifting acknowledgment of bars and bar owners who did all they could to stay in business during 2020 despite the covid adversities...emoji-emoticon-saint2.jpg.c2662afdb7c6701e85f5b7681cf4e886.jpg 

I had time to make a second post in the PY Sweethearts thread and PM the link to Jimbo saying "Party On!" and showing the 2 screen captures of him during the Sweethearts livestreams... probably hoovered also before Jimbo could see them.  The post and the PM.  

So I will say it again to Jimbo and everyone else who can hear me here south of the DMZ:  PARTY  ON !

R

Jimbo2.png.fa10eb19285731a24ea342fc412a59b7.png

Jimbo.png.1a13aa82f0917329a2857925864234a3.png

14 hours ago, duke007 said:

Holy shit man!

Could they have made it more difficult to find. That url is so cryptic.

Thanks for the link Duke007

5 hours ago, Rom said:

Hi The-Sith.  I could see you high-rolling into the Ladyboy Mansion and showing the mongers-on-a-budget how it's done.   Besides ladyboymansion.com you can find an early days thread at PY (use "mansion" on the search function).  However, that thread sparked so much jealousy and catty posts that loverboy stopped updating it and posting pics a few months ago... it's evident from the posh website and ladyboys featured that loverboy is not targeting the Cheap Charlie market segment and doesn't need to put up with crap from the PY ones.

And speaking of PY, a few hours before posting the above TOP 10 Bars video here at LBR I had posted it at the Sweethearts bar thread at PY resulting in the banning of another one of my disposable BM accounts, but not before it got views and +1s from several BMs and I PMed the Youtube link to Youngone, Jimbo and Loverboy with cc to root admin AlexP.    I don't know who took the bait if Alex or one of the mods, but none of them looks good for censoring such constructive and uplifting acknowledgment of bars and bar owners who did all they could to stay in business during 2020 despite the covid adversities...emoji-emoticon-saint2.jpg.c2662afdb7c6701e85f5b7681cf4e886.jpg 

I had time to make a second post in the PY Sweethearts thread and PM the link to Jimbo saying "Party On!" and showing the 2 screen captures of him during the Sweethearts livestreams... probably hoovered also before Jimbo could see them.  The post and the PM.  

So I will say it again to Jimbo and everyone else who can hear me here south of the DMZ:  PARTY  ON !

R

Jimbo2.png.fa10eb19285731a24ea342fc412a59b7.png

Jimbo.png.1a13aa82f0917329a2857925864234a3.png

You are so right man..... there is only one goal....to Party On!

Its like the keyboardest in Spinal Tap movie said........He was not the brightest tool in the shed... but he certainly had the most profound answer to life: "have a good time, all the time."

Party On!

• Haha 1

I just checkout some of their videos.... stunning fresh babes everywhere! Incredible curating of the quality talent.

But as much as the video inspired me.....the writing inspired me more:

"There’s nothing more beautiful, and more fun, than the ladyboys of Thailand.

We fall in love with our ladyboy models every day, and we know you will too."

Wow!

But what I don't get is are there actual offline activities going on? Or expected to go on in the future?