Captain Outrageous / Lord Snooty - The Zen Master Monger Photographer

Rom

11 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

You were lucky to survive. Those who were fucked by the Lady Talisha tended to stay fucked. As for acting as my assistant, you wouldn't believe the offers I had! Actually, my maid was a remarkably effective assistant for the shoots I did at home and in a couple of neighbouring apartments. Her own son was a ladyboy (not a very successful one, although I shot several sets), and he became a very efficient scout for me. So, we kept it in the family.

Thanks for the pictures. I love that damn bush. She was at Mercury for a while in Nana.... but you probably knew that.

as for the penetrate part, I was very wasted and we were fooling around. I asked her to try to fuck me and she put on a dome. But couldn't get it in. So we fooled around. Then during that whole thing she got it in partially WITHOUT a dome. And I was pissed. And of course I freaked out about HIV... but it was OK.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Woodie said:

Thanks for the photos Lord Snooty.

Great bodies on both of the girls, but each to their own of course, the faces are not what I would class as 10's.

What about their cute assholes?

And I agree, those natural hormone breasts are the greatest ever. She is very special.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2021 at 2:05 AM, Rom said:

I would like to interject to add the following to the record:

@ The Captain  -  FYI, the "seed spilling" BM who goes by the Stars Wars moniker The-Sith, is arguably our community's most lavish punter and is on the fast track to join you at the Hall of Legends having won 3 Romscars the last 3 years thereby becoming the only recipient to ever have bagged 3.  I am just waiting for him to be banned from Pyongyang (PY), which fyi Captain, is how here at the Romscars Club we call that all-powerful ladyboy Board where your death was reported last year.

@ all BMs - PY's fake news reporting of the Captain's death was what prompted me to contact him after an interregnum of several years when we had not heard from each other. I was so relieved when he told me reports of his death were greatly exaggerated and then we caught up in the next few e-mails.  That's when I thought he was long overdue in the Romscars Hall of Legends and launched the induction process.

@ The Captain again -  I was hoping you would mention my brief sidekick contributions to your blog as your combat subordinate "Sargent Shameless".  It's thanks to you (NOT at PY) that I started sharing my ladyboy adventures online.

@ The-Sith   You want Capt O stories? Here is one of mine.  This one time when I visited BKK, the Captain suggested we meet at a small coed bar (Pinocchio) in Patpong 2 who had one of the most attractive ladyboys in the game.  Far too attractive for a shitty bar like that.  The name was Por and I was immediately knocked off my monger's feet by her.  Over the next few years, I would party with Por, sometimes in threesomes and moresomes with other ladyboys and GGs in the bar. Eventually Por gots bolt-ons and in 2010 (give or take a year) she was first runner-up at the annual Miss Tiffany's.   Here are a couple of the Captain's pics of Por followed by 5 of mine to inspire you (The-Sith) to spill some more seed ...

cheers all and party on!

Rom

por063.jpg.8ba1d5d8a15776269d45a0bff8f34b53.jpgpor094.jpg.637d1e22500aa229cc5c5fbeccc2972a.jpg

por1.JPG.97604cd87c680d1b567e63ec1ddc1d7a.JPG

por2.JPG.9109f9ed808a4126480afcf3ab2c8dd4.JPG

por3.JPG.cb40626bf7ceb4148caedce69f019541.JPG

por4.JPG.46474ad717ea09c9564518074bc5c008.JPG

por5.JPG.22d8d7a4737674b26e32ebaf98a0e447.JPG

I had been rather disconcerted when Rom emailed me and told me I was dead. I did a quick check of my pulse (one can never be too careful), and was able to reassure him I was still alive. Phew! I don't know how the rumour spread. There was a well-known artist living in Key West who used the name Captain Outrageous, and he had passed away in, I think, 2008. So that was a long time back. Maybe it was because I had stopped updating the site. I had reluctantly come to the conclusion that it was healthier for me to stop, when the military government came to power. They started out with a crackdown on all kinds of farang activity. Doing what I was doing was illegal, and I had already had too many scares. Everyone knew where I lived. I decided I preferred to sleep soundly at night.

I had first met Rom in the early days of the site, when he had emailed me and wondered if we could meet, and so we met up in the lobby of the Nana Hotel, which is just opposite Nana Plaza. It's a big lobby with plenty of seating, and pretty good if you want to have a conversation that you would prefer remained private. Meeting Rom, I realised that here was someone who, if humanly possible, was even more obsessed by the fair third sex than I was; perhaps it was the way his eyes spun in their sockets, and sparks came out of his head, when the word 'ladyboy' was mentioned. He began to send me emails of his adventures in ladyboyland, not just in Thailand but other destinations too, and quite frankly some of them made me look like a vicar.

I started a blog at third-sex.org. It is still online, but I don't update it or monitor for comments. When I suggested that some of his adventures be put into the public domain, as they were far too entertaining to be kept to myself, he was at first a little modest. That lasted for about five minutes. Then he began to send me the real-life stories. To say I was impressed would be to put it mildly. We decided to give this rampant maniac a name, and thus Sargent Shameless was born. Shameless is as shameless does. I don't mind telling you, there were times I blushed. Also, I felt envious. He was getting more than I was. The Sargent's adventures remain online: I recommend a sedative if you wish to read them.

These were the good old days. I wish sometimes I was still taking the photographs, but it had become an industrial process. I was limited for shooting locations, and greatly disturbed by stories of photographers being prosecuted and then ejected from the country - this was even before the military coup. Shooting in hotels had become a worry. I had had several instances of blackmail from models who were getting themselves into trouble with the law, usually over drugs. There was one ladyboy who was on drugs and who was so desperate for money that she and a group of her friends would hang around outside the reception area of my apartment block, waiting for me to come out so they could hit me up for funds. It is quite a respectable building (even with me in it), and this was doing my reputation no good at all. The building management knew what I was doing, but they had until then turned a blind eye. But it could not go on. So, reluctantly, the Captain, although not killed off, was put quietly into storage.    

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 1/10/2021 at 7:01 AM, Lord Snooty said:

I had been rather disconcerted when Rom emailed me and told me I was dead. I did a quick check of my pulse (one can never be too careful), and was able to reassure him I was still alive. Phew! I don't know how the rumour spread. There was a well-known artist living in Key West who used the name Captain Outrageous, and he had passed away in, I think, 2008. So that was a long time back. Maybe it was because I had stopped updating the site. I had reluctantly come to the conclusion that it was healthier for me to stop, when the military government came to power. They started out with a crackdown on all kinds of farang activity. Doing what I was doing was illegal, and I had already had too many scares. Everyone knew where I lived. I decided I preferred to sleep soundly at night.

I had first met Rom in the early days of the site, when he had emailed me and wondered if we could meet, and so we met up in the lobby of the Nana Hotel, which is just opposite Nana Plaza. It's a big lobby with plenty of seating, and pretty good if you want to have a conversation that you would prefer remained private. Meeting Rom, I realised that here was someone who, if humanly possible, was even more obsessed by the fair third sex than I was; perhaps it was the way his eyes spun in their sockets, and sparks came out of his head, when the word 'ladyboy' was mentioned. He began to send me emails of his adventures in ladyboyland, not just in Thailand but other destinations too, and quite frankly some of them made me look like a vicar.

I started a blog at third-sex.org. It is still online, but I don't update it or monitor for comments. When I suggested that some of his adventures be put into the public domain, as they were far too entertaining to be kept to myself, he was at first a little modest. That lasted for about five minutes. Then he began to send me the real-life stories. To say I was impressed would be to put it mildly. We decided to give this rampant maniac a name, and thus Sargent Shameless was born. Shameless is as shameless does. I don't mind telling you, there were times I blushed. Also, I felt envious. He was getting more than I was. The Sargent's adventures remain online: I recommend a sedative if you wish to read them.

These were the good old days. I wish sometimes I was still taking the photographs, but it had become an industrial process. I was limited for shooting locations, and greatly disturbed by stories of photographers being prosecuted and then ejected from the country - this was even before the military coup. Shooting in hotels had become a worry. I had had several instances of blackmail from models who were getting themselves into trouble with the law, usually over drugs. There was one ladyboy who was on drugs and who was so desperate for money that she and a group of her friends would hang around outside the reception area of my apartment block, waiting for me to come out so they could hit me up for funds. It is quite a respectable building (even with me in it), and this was doing my reputation no good at all. The building management knew what I was doing, but they had until then turned a blind eye. But it could not go on. So, reluctantly, the Captain, although not killed off, was put quietly into storage.    

Excellent recounts of stories from the past.

Love to hear more.

• Like 1

Aye-Aye The-Sith !  With the Captain's prior permission I am going to repost here one of the thirdsex.org blog entries I wrote 10 years ago as Sargent Shameless about the night I fucked BOTH of Casanova's size queens JESSICA and TALISHA.  Re-reading it after all this time made me chuckle because I would not have written it like that today.  Narrativewise, I would have been more concise ( but the Captain wanted details! "Copious details")  and I would not have been so explicit about Jessica's praise of my cocksucking skills or Talisha's sticking of that big bulbous hairy thing in me.. twice! apparently...  My BM image at PY and here is (was?) that of an unrelenting ÜberTOP cornhole-buster and perhaps it was the Captain who prodded me for the bits when I got prodded.  Also the English on that blog entry is less americanized and truncated than how I write it, so the posh-Brit-speaking Captain probably fixed it and embellished with said prodding of which I have no recollection let alone admit to.  The pics below are the same ones chosen (and taken) by the Captain of the 2 anaconda ladies and I reproduced his original blog layout to the extent allowed by the Board's software.  At the end, I add a couple more of his pics from that shoot and of my own pics of the Jessica ST that night.  I could not find on my archives any Talisha pics from that night.  Probably I was too plastered and walking like a penguin to take any.  Here goes:

(originally posted at http://www.third-sex.org/2009/09/14/a-ladyboy-cockatoo/)

A ladyboy cockatoo

I very much regret to say that Sargent Shameless has sent me another story, which I reproduce here. If you are of a sensitive disposition, may I suggest that you look away now.

‘Is there anything better than one big, juicy ladyboy cock?

The answer is: two big, juicy ladyboy cocks.

This time I would like to share how yours shamelessly entertained two of Bangkok’s most spectacular cocks in one single night.

Once upon a time, Casanova was the only bar in Bangkok with all non-operated ladyboys. The Sargent was a regular and gradually became acquainted with the sphincters of many of Casanova’s accommodating staff. However, with only a couple of exceptions, such encounters were of the short-time variety despite upfront promises of passionate lovemaking until dawn and reinvigorating sleep in each others’ arms into mid-afternoon.

talisha_jessica_1.jpg.47b7537f90099fa8b644a9030c5ef36b.jpgBeing an incurable romantic, your Sargent here just started hanging out at the bar, buying a few lady drinks and then moving on to more longtime-friendly pastures. In those days, the Casanova ladyboys would dare you to play with their meat in hope of enticing you to close the deal (such live action would take place on the couches at the end of the bar distant but by no means out of sight from the other patrons). As I was often the only customer in the bar, I had my pick of all the cocks in all shapes and sizes being flashed at me. Thus I often found myself with a cock or two in my hands and/or mouth.

This was how I became acquainted with the two Casanova ladyboys who had two of the most magnificent endowments I have ever tried to swallow. As a matter of principle, I don’t use the real names of former fucks, so let’s just call them Tassica and Jelisha, who, I must add, are also old friends of our good Captain, who has featured them separately and together in his earlier pictorials.

On that memorable night, as on other previous occasions, I was practising stickshift gear with Jelisha’s cock when she asked me for the thousandth time that I barfine her. And for the thousandth time, I made up some phony excuse of why I could not do it. But this time Jelisha went hysteric on me, yelling and threatening (as only scorned ladyboys can) that I had been lying to her for five years (true), that she had offered to come with me for free (true also) and that she did not want to ever see me back in the bar (she meant it). At that point, faces had to be saved (hers and mine) so I said OK, I would barfine her if she agreed to longtime. She did and it was a date.

At that point, the equally well-endowed Tassica reminded me that I had also been promising to barfine her and asked to come along. She even said I could fuck her without a condom. As flattered as I was by such an unlikely offer (which I would not accept unless I could verify a blood test), I again excused myself and promised I would call her later in the trip…Tassica is a more calm type and accepted a lady drink instead. Soon after, all was forgotten and I was playing with their rock hard cocks and briefly had both of them in my mouth for a picture.

When the time came, my interlude with Jelisha was as I had expected. Kinky as hell but no chemistry. Her cock was indeed spectacular and was rock hard the whole time. Long, heavy, hairy, pointing forward with a slight bent. She complimented me on the size of my own tool (bigger than hers, but I am farang), and on my oral skills, which coming from her meant a lot to me (she is not the complimenting kind). She took my shaft with apparent eagerness and slapped her own meat to orgasm. My attempts at kissing her while fucking missionary were met with closed lips, so I turned her over, grabbed her cock and balls from behind and let her have it full throttle. After I emptied my balls, she got up, took a shower and left. She had not asked for money, but I doubt that she would have left without a fuss if I had not given her some. As expected, she did not follow through with longtime and that was it for Jelisha and the Sargent…

talisha_jessica_3.jpg.4792f10b76baf6ec17032fc81af10ee9.jpgThis encounter took place at the Nana where I was staying, and afterwards it must have been around 1:30 am so I decided I might as well go down for a beer and watch the NEP closing time festivities.

As usual, truckloads of ladyboys were standing around in front of the NEP in last, desperate attempts to make some cash for the night. One of them was Tassica. Our eyes met. I waved the room key. She nodded. 15 minutes and a couple showers later, I was polishing her shaft with my already cock-blasted, but still eager mouth. Tassica’s cock in full glory is rock hard, perfectly vertical, with a bulbous pink head. Yes, if I had to describe Tassica in one word that would be it: “bulbous”! Jaw-breaking, ass-ripping bulbous.

But back to the action, Tassica was surprisingly diligent to the point of sweetness, positioned for a 69, and patiently sucked my shameless shaft back into readiness. Then she duly bent over to take it as promised (after some hesitation, I did use the damn condom). Throughout the long pounding she took in order for me to come a second time in barely one hour, her cock remained rock hard as she played with it. After I came, she begged to fuck me (unlike Jelisha) and I realised there and then that Tassica’s true nature was to be a top and that I was about to have my comeuppance for all the hemorrhoids I have caused the sons and daughters of Siam. It was not so much the huge girth of her cock, but the steel-pipe hardness and the strength with which she pounded. She did stay the night, but I kinda wish she hadn’t, because in the morning she started over tearing my battered asshole with her morning glory more bulbous than ever.

To sum up, it was a memorable night in that I finally enjoyed two of Bangkok’s legendary super-endowed ladyboys. I had both their cocks in my mouth at the same time, and then did them at length separately.’

Posted: September 14th, 2009 under Sergeant Shameless.
Comments: 2

The next 3 pics were taken by the Captain during the same session as the 2 pics above accompanying my story, but to my exasperation he would not publish cock pics at the blog...

taljes124.jpg.1e80ba60f7a1f5268d3fe6d7d2c6b9f7.jpg

taljes159.jpg.9be2419ff1de7d7c9be496197ff6b8b5.jpg

taljes154.jpg.5cc04d5bae41c0ebb0b89ba7bc69b671.jpg

The next 2 pics were taken by me (Rom) of Jessica in the early stages of the first round of that memorable night.

Jessica02.JPG.26224efd8f99de55d6dc097ef6976da7.JPG

jessica14.JPG.2707efd7f3f161bed6164a9854d1a95b.JPG

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rom said:

Aye-Aye The-Sith !  With the Captain's prior permission I am going to repost here one of the thirdsex.org blog entries I wrote 10 years ago as Sargent Shameless about the night I fucked BOTH of Casanova's size queens JESSICA and TALISHA.  Re-reading it after all this time made me chuckle because I would not have written it like that today.  Narrativewise, I would have been more concise ( but the Captain wanted details! "Copious details")  and I would not have been so explicit about Jessica's praise of my cocksucking skills or Talisha's sticking of that big bulbous hairy thing in me.  My BM image at PY and here is (was?) that of an unrelenting ÜberTOP cornhole-buster and perhaps it was the Captain who prodded me for the bits when I got prodded.  Also the English on that blog entry is less americanized and truncated than how I write it, so the posh-Brit-speaking Captain probably fixed it and embellished with said prodding of which I have no recollection or admit to.  The pics below are the same ones chosen (and taken) by the Captain of the 2 anaconda ladies and I reproduced his layout to the extent allowed by the Board's software.  At the end, I add a couple more of his pics from that shoot and of my own pics of the Jessica ST that night.  I could not find on my archives any Talisha pics from that night.  Probably I was too plastered and walking like a penguin to take any.  Here goes:

A ladyboy cockatoo

I very much regret to say that Sargent Shameless has sent me another story, which I reproduce here. If you are of a sensitive disposition, may I suggest that you look away now.

This time I would like to share how yours shamelessly entertained two of Bangkok’s most spectacular cocks in one single night.

Once upon a time, Casanova was the only bar in Bangkok with all non-operated ladyboys. The Sargent was a regular and gradually became acquainted with the sphincters of many of Casanova’s accommodating staff. However, with only a couple of exceptions, such encounters were of the short-time variety despite upfront promises of passionate lovemaking until dawn and reinvigorating sleep in each others’ arms into mid-afternoon.

talisha_jessica_1.jpg.47b7537f90099fa8b644a9030c5ef36b.jpgBeing an incurable romantic, your Sargent here just started hanging out at the bar, buying a few lady drinks and then moving on to more longtime-friendly pastures. In those days, the Casanova ladyboys would dare you to play with their meat in hope of enticing you to close the deal (such live action would take place on the couches at the end of the bar distant but by no means out of sight from the other patrons). As I was often the only customer in the bar, I had my pick of all the cocks in all shapes and sizes being flashed at me. Thus I often found myself with a cock or two in my hands and/or mouth.

This was how I became acquainted with the two Casanova ladyboys who had two of the most magnificent endowments I have ever tried to swallow. As a matter of principle, I don’t use the real names of former fucks, so let’s just call them Tassica and Jelisha, who, I must add, are also old friends of our good Captain, who has featured them separately and together in his earlier pictorials.

On that memorable night, as on other previous occasions, I was practising stickshift gear with Jelisha’s cock when she asked me for the thousandth time that I barfine her. And for the thousandth time, I made up some phony excuse of why I could not do it. But this time Jelisha went hysteric on me, yelling and threatening (as only scorned ladyboys can) that I had been lying to her for five years (true), that she had offered to come with me for free (true also) and that she did not want to ever see me back in the bar (she meant it). At that point, faces had to be saved (hers and mine) so I said OK, I would barfine her if she agreed to longtime. She did and it was a date.

At that point, the equally well-endowed Tassica reminded me that I had also been promising to barfine her and asked to come along. She even said I could fuck her without a condom. As flattered as I was by such an unlikely offer (which I would not accept unless I could verify a blood test), I again excused myself and promised I would call her later in the trip…Tassica is a more calm type and accepted a lady drink instead. Soon after, all was forgotten and I was playing with their rock hard cocks and briefly had both of them in my mouth for a picture.

When the time came, my interlude with Jelisha was as I had expected. Kinky as hell but no chemistry. Her cock was indeed spectacular and was rock hard the whole time. Long, heavy, hairy, pointing forward with a slight bent. She complimented me on the size of my own tool (bigger than hers, but I am farang), and on my oral skills, which coming from her meant a lot to me (she is not the complimenting kind). She took my shaft with apparent eagerness and slapped her own meat to orgasm. My attempts at kissing her while fucking missionary were met with closed lips, so I turned her over, grabbed her cock and balls from behind and let her have it full throttle. After I emptied my balls, she got up, took a shower and left. She had not asked for money, but I doubt that she would have left without a fuss if I had not given her some. As expected, she did not follow through with longtime and that was it for Jelisha and the Sargent…

talisha_jessica_3.jpg.4792f10b76baf6ec17032fc81af10ee9.jpgThis encounter took place at the Nana where I was staying, and afterwards it must have been around 1:30 am so I decided I might as well go down for a beer and watch the NEP closing time festivities.

As usual, truckloads of ladyboys were standing around in front of the NEP in last, desperate attempts to make some cash for the night. One of them was Tassica. Our eyes met. I waved the room key. She nodded. 15 minutes and a couple showers later, I was polishing her shaft with my already cock-blasted, but still eager mouth. Tassica’s cock in full glory is rock hard, perfectly vertical, with a bulbous pink head. Yes, if I had to describe Tassica in one word that would be it: “bulbous”! Jaw-breaking, ass-ripping bulbous.

But back to the action, Tassica was surprisingly diligent to the point of sweetness, positioned for a 69, and patiently sucked my shameless shaft back into readiness. Then she duly bent over to take it as promised (after some hesitation, I did use the damn condom). Throughout the long pounding she took in order for me to come a second time in barely one hour, her cock remained rock hard as she played with it. After I came, she begged to fuck me (unlike Jelisha) and I realised there and then that Tassica’s true nature was to be a top and that I was about to have my comeuppance for all the hemorrhoids I have caused the sons and daughters of Siam. It was not so much the huge girth of her cock, but the steel-pipe hardness and the strength with which she pounded. She did stay the night, but I kinda wish she hadn’t, because in the morning she started over tearing my battered asshole with her morning glory more bulbous than ever.

To sum up, it was a memorable night in that I finally enjoyed two of Bangkok’s legendary super-endowed ladyboys. I had both their cocks in my mouth at the same time, and then did them at length separately.’

The next 3 pics were taken by the Captain during the same session as the 2 pics above accompanying my story, but to my exasperation he would not publish cock pics at the blog...

The next 2 pics were taken by me (Rom) of Jessica in the early stages of the first round of that memorable night.

I think that's the finest Rom (Sargent) work I have read. Your zest for LB meat is unbridled. I can't believe you didn't take them both and let them run a train in your mouth in the Casanova toilet.

The Sith's earlier stories also gave the LB p4p pseudonyms. But I stopped that silly safeguard when I realized a single story on the internet could by a girl a designer bag that year from the extra business the free advertising they got.

In terms of Superstars, it doesn't get much better than Taliaha (or Jelisha.....or Schmalisha). She had the hottest Bush of any Ladyboy. And lots of confidence.

• Like 3

On 1/12/2021 at 12:59 AM, Rom said:

Aye-Aye The-Sith !  With the Captain's prior permission I am going to repost here one of the thirdsex.org blog entries I wrote 10 years ago as Sargent Shameless about the night I fucked BOTH of Casanova's size queens JESSICA and TALISHA.  Re-reading it after all this time made me chuckle because I would not have written it like that today.  Narrativewise, I would have been more concise ( but the Captain wanted details! "Copious details")  and I would not have been so explicit about Jessica's praise of my cocksucking skills or Talisha's sticking of that big bulbous hairy thing in me.. twice! apparently...  My BM image at PY and here is (was?) that of an unrelenting ÜberTOP cornhole-buster and perhaps it was the Captain who prodded me for the bits when I got prodded.  Also the English on that blog entry is less americanized and truncated than how I write it, so the posh-Brit-speaking Captain probably fixed it and embellished with said prodding of which I have no recollection let alone admit to.  The pics below are the same ones chosen (and taken) by the Captain of the 2 anaconda ladies and I reproduced his original blog layout to the extent allowed by the Board's software.  At the end, I add a couple more of his pics from that shoot and of my own pics of the Jessica ST that night.  I could not find on my archives any Talisha pics from that night.  Probably I was too plastered and walking like a penguin to take any.  Here goes:

A ladyboy cockatoo

I warned you, everyone. You can't say I didn't warn you. Utterly Shameless.

• Haha 2

On 1/12/2021 at 4:56 AM, The-Sith said:

I think that's the finest Rom (Sargent) work I have read. Your zest for LB meat is unbridled. I can't believe you didn't take them both and let them run a train in your mouth in the Casanova toilet.

The Sith's earlier stories also gave the LB p4p pseudonyms. But I stopped that silly safeguard when I realized a single story on the internet could by a girl a designer bag that year from the extra business the free advertising they got.

In terms of Superstars, it doesn't get much better than Taliaha (or Jelisha.....or Schmalisha). She had the hottest Bush of any Ladyboy. And lots of confidence.

In terms of the actual bush, Talisha had an annoying habit of shaving her pubes. I seldom got a good shot of the full black hairy mass.

Despite having a well-earned reputation for gruffness and tempestuous behaviour, she was actually a sweetie when away from the bar and the bright lights. On a couple of occasions I took her around town during an afternoon, getting city shots before we ended up with a conventional shoot, and she was always up for it at a time when, possibly, she may have been happier sleeping. On one occasion I remember, on a stinking hot afternoon, she overheated and we had to duck into a cafe for rehydration. Many ladyboys would have given up at that point, but she quickly recovered and carried on smiling. On another occasion I had collected her for a shoot at a friend's apartment. I had the use of the place whenever he wasn't there. We arrived, only to find that all three elevators were out of action. "What floor?" Talisha asked. I looked at her in dismay. "Sixteen," I said. "Come on," she replied, and we walked up. That was a set where I lay on the floor when she was shooting a load, and it went all over me and the camera lens. I think there may have been just a touch of revenge there. 

tasil025.jpg

tasil072.jpg

tasil079.jpg

talishacollege149.jpg

talishacollege176.jpg

talishacollege177.jpg

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Woodie said:

I like the expression of the guy holding the trolley handles. Almost like he is thinking "my god, look at that!"" In fact the 3 of them cannot believe what they are seeing!.

That photo was taken in Patpong, which during the daytime is about the shabbiest place in the city.

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

That photo was taken in Patpong, which during the daytime is about the shabbiest place in the city.

She lifts it up a point or two!.

Not keen on the blonde hair on Thais but she just about gets away with it.

On 1/12/2021 at 4:37 AM, Pdoggg said:

:biggrin:   Great blow by blow description Rom!    (of the night Rom fucked both Jessica and Talisha who were BKK's Casanova size queens in the early-mid 2000s)

On 1/12/2021 at 1:44 PM, The-Sith said:

By the way, this is the best thread currently of any LB forum.

Thanks gentlemen.  I have many more such memories penned under my old Sargent Shameless alias at the  Captain's   http://www.third-sex.org/   blog.  It is NOT my intention to repost any more of those memories here, so you may want to check them out at the source.

I will however, repost here an interview I made with the Captain 10 years ago!!! that I think is interesting for all of us to learn a little more about the man behind the legend.  I am the one who drafted the questions and the wisecracking comebacks on the Captain's answers.  He answered the best he could and selected the pictures of the ladyboys livening up the interview.  Cheers. R

Utterly Shameless

shame01.jpg.5f0d01a3ac8b78c04e619f7f417ae1ef.jpgFor those of you who still think that  Sargent  Shameless is an alter ego I created, today I offer some evidence to the contrary.   You see, out of nowhere, the Sargent confronted me with this highly personal questionnaire knowing  very well that although I am a private sort of chap it would be awkward for me to refuse his request.  So I pour my heart and soul into answering the questions as best as I can, and what do I get in return from the Sargent?  Snappy one liners mocking my thoughtful answers. Would I put myself through this if I was in control of the Sargent’s persona?  Definitely not.  I am thinking I should have ignored him and his  questions, but I do get him to tell the world about his entertaining personal life, so it’s only fair that I tell something about my own.  So , here I am more raw and vulnerable than ever before (and never again Shameless!).

I was very impressed by the Captain´s follow-up piece to my reflections on Thailand´s ladyboy boom.  His own reflections are underpinned by years of experience and expertly drafted showing his fans why he is the CAPTAIN and I a mere Sargent. Well, at least the Captain admitted that I am not just a big hairy dick on legs seeking at all times to lodge inside sweet girlie-boys butt cheeks.  I would like to further establish my credentials as a visionary on ladyboy buggering by challenging the Captain as follows:

10 Straightforward questions the world is dying to know about the Captain:
 (followed by your Sargent´s TAKE on the unexpectedly (for me!) candid responses by our sweet and sensitive Captain.)

shame02.jpg.65f35049eb104884dab604523204a458.jpg1.At what age did you have your first ladyboy experience? 

I was very young! Young enough never to have heard of ladyboys. But this was pre-internet. Unless you travelled to the Far East you were unaware of their existence. I saw my first ladyboys in Singapore, in the old Bugis Street. I did not know what they were. But what I did know was, that they looked gorgeous and they came on really strong at you. For a young English guy, on his first Far East trip, recently married as I was at the time but deeply unhappy because the relationship wasn’t working, it was all heady stuff. Were these girls really girls? What was under those dresses? It really wasn’t difficult to find out.

The Sargent´s TAKE:  It sounds like the 1974 classic movie “Emmanuelle” but starring a confused Brit instead of the sexy Sylvia Kristel.

shame03.jpg.f1b391b581186e61e78ac6eb4840c27b.jpg2.Had you previously had sex with anyone with a penis?  If not, did you think about it?

No, I hadn’t. I hadn’t even seen anyone else’s penis, except under changing-room conditions or during the wanking-off sessions that nasty, stinky little English schoolboys get up to. I hadn’t even thought about it, except to idly wonder from time to time, as we all do I suppose, what it would be like to be in the girl position. But I never fantasised about it. Never thought about performing fellatio on anyone. My thoughts were entirely about girls, and I was obsessed by them like any other normal youngster. I quite simply did not, and do not, like men. I find men to be physically repulsive. I knew very few people of my own age who were gay, and those I did know didn’t talk about their preferences. People didn’t in those days.  The word “gay” wasn’t even in general use then. There were a few middle-aged homosexuals around, but they kept themselves to themselves. In my very early days as a foreign correspondent I remember fending off the advances of a Saudi taxi driver, and of a Swedish man in a Stockholm bathhouse. Incidents like these were so rare that they made good stories for later. That shows you how sheltered a life I must have led. The only indicator that I can fish up out of my memory as to the future course of my preferences was an absolute obsession about girls’ bottoms. I could fall in love with a girl because of the shape of her fully-clad bum. And I certainly fantasised about having anal intercourse with girls. But this was a far more straitlaced era and it was difficult enough to find a girl who would have ordinary sex with me, never mind about taking it up her rear end. Suddenly, from a rather stuffy and buttoned-down English background, in Singapore I was in an extraordinarily erotic environment. The exoticism overwhelmed me. I’ve always, throughout my entire life, been up and ready for adventure. Thus it all started…The funny thing is, that although I had never given much thought to penises, they have become another obsession. The cock is an extraordinarily beautiful and exciting thing. A ladyboy with a lively cock – it doesn’t even have to be very big – is breathlessly exciting for me.

The Sargent´s TAKE:  In brief: the Captain went for ladyboys because the women in his life were not surrendering their poop chutes to him; in the process, he discovered he liked Sai Krok (big, juicy Thai sausage).

shame04.jpg.ebe4fcd6cf16fa98dceb575dc280c771.jpg3.Your photoshoots are unique in that they show models more raw and boyish than any of the other websites. Does this denote your own preference or those of your members?  Are you personally more into passable ladyboys or feminised boys?

I have to say that it is the young ladyboys, still boyish yet with a feminine aura, that I find the most attractive. It is the natural blending of the sexes that I find alluring. I don’t really go for the heavily made-up ladyboys, or the over-the-top types. I don’t find young boys per se attractive. If they are very pretty and demure and slightly feminine, sometimes. But boyish boys, no. It comes back to my distaste for masculinity. The litmus test for how you feel about boys and girls is who you find yourself looking at when you are out in the streets: boys or girls. For me, it is and always has been girls. But when a teenage boy dresses as a girl, puts on a little makeup and sheds his masculine aura, then my interest switches. And this really can only happen at a young age. Once the feminised boy crests the age of 20 or so, the time is gone. She can go on and become a devastatingly sexy ladyboy, of course. But not a femboy.

The Sargent´s TAKE: The Captain likes young girlie-boys and is happy to share his interest with you.

shame05.jpg.e1d8237a84cb0b875b8f75e96dcb2eee.jpg4.Having got to know so many outstanding ladyboys, how have you managed to remain unattached?

I think it is the sheer number. And the fact that ladyboys are always available. A ladyboy will never decline sex unless she really has a valid reason. When there are so many, it becomes difficult to manage time, never mind about managing a relationship. If that sounds a little presumptuous, so be it. I have fallen for a few over the years, but the current has always been flowing so strongly that my feelings have been overwhelmed. It is only when I look back at the photographs I took at the time that I can bring back the emotions I felt then. But ladyboys change physically, and quickly. That gorgeous, seductive 18-year-old will become almost unrecognisable within a handful of years. Typically, she will by her mid twenties be thinking about her future, about entering the mainstream as a woman, about opening a small business in her home town. She certainly won’t be the person you fell for a few years previously. Anyone entering into a relationship needs to think ahead.

The Sargent´s TAKE: The Captain is wallowing like a pig in shit.

shame06.jpg.0bc8c83003e3d0e41f1e1bd0d7e45915.jpg5.If you had to choose between having sex only with genetic women or with ladyboys for the rest of your life, which one would you choose? Please give a brief rationale for your choice.

It has been a while now, a couple of years, since I had sex with a genetic girl. I can’t say I’ve missed it that much. On the other hand I travel overseas regularly, and whenever I get to my destination I immediately start to miss ladyboys so much that I begin counting the days to my return. When I do get back, in the taxi in from the airport I’m on the phone making arrangements for the evening. I think that says my mind and body is telling me something. So, as long as I get to look at genetic girls, I could live very happily with only ladyboys.

The Sargent´s TAKE: The Captain is long past the point of no return!

shame07.jpg.420d14ec8c964e013025bd1092234937.jpg6.  Do you relish ladyboys more for the sex or the access they allow you into their fascinating world?

Their world is fascinating, certainly. I like to find out all I can. But it has to be said that many ladyboys just don’t want to talk about it. They have made a decision and they have accepted it, and it no longer seems so strange to them. Much of my information and insight comes from regular sources, ladyboys who are real friends and who I have known for a long time. So I have to say that most encounters are for that explosion of sex, and once it is over I am happy for my friend to be on her way.

The Sargent´s TAKE: For the Captain access into a ladyboy´s world is pretty much the same as access into a ladyboy´s ass.

7.  Roughly, what percent of the models you photograph for the Captain Outrageous website do you have sex with? We know you don´t have time and have to remain professional, blah blah blah…but surely you must help the poor models clean up the little groin mess you make them do…please spill the beans.

shame08.jpg.ec1079f4d3f718ec186f22eb64bee865.jpgThe percentage is actually small but the number I photograph is very large! Many of them I do not feel attracted to. And then there is the fact that while she is being provocative, the model would certainly be up for sex if I was to put the camera aside. But once she has shot a load, then she has lost interest. As one does. She wants to get off home, or to work, or see her friends. Whatever. I do help them clean up. I do like to gently squeeze a slippery cock and run my fingers through pubic hair that is dripping with cum.  I do follow them into the shower, if they don’t show any signs of objecting. I do like to watch their little bottoms twinkling as they scurry into the bathroom. If I like her I will ask her back. Then I have the very pleasant anticipation, knowing what she can do, having seen it all up very close, and knowing that shortly it will all be mine. But I do have to admit that sometimes the shoot has been so highly charged that I can’t stop myself, and off come the clothes and the model has a little extra work to do. It seldom takes up much of her time! I think the point I have made before about not having sex with the models has referred to the fact that I never stop a photoshoot simply to gratify myself. I’m actually quite a self-disciplined person, believe it or not. Whatever does happen, happens after.

The Sargent´s TAKE: The Captain DOES fuck his models during the shoots (but not nearly as often as I would!).

shame09.jpg.ed07d3f067cd3e3f6ade1b0f767346b3.jpg8.Is there any sex act you would do to a ladyboy that you would not let her do to you and vice-versa?

No. I have always maintained that if you like someone enough to take off your clothes and get into bed with them, then acting prim and proper and saying “I’m not doing THAT” is not really acceptable. I used to make the same case to the genetic girls I went to bed with, the English girls mainly. I might just as well have been talking to myself. Sex is as much about pleasing your partner as it is pleasing yourself. I have done pretty well everything. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, and so on. I would hate to think there is an experience I have missed.

The Sargent´s TAKE: Over the years, the Captain has taken the equivalent of one case of beer in ladyboy semen and the length of a horse racetrack in ladyboy cock.

9.  Although you must have been with, I can only guess, several hundreds of ladyboys you never mention any really wild stuff (group sex, girl and ladyboy sex, fucking the maid and/or her ladyboy son, crazy BKK nights, drugs, booze, fights).  Are you really a quiet type or is there a wilder part of your life you choose not to share?

shame10.jpg.575b19811676cbe75c48827c3f609e36.jpgI went through some wild stuff with genetic girls a long time ago, with crazy nights in Bangkok and Manila and Jakarta and Hong Kong. Group sex and foursomes and twosomes and sessions with lesbians…and there was the time in Manila when a furious girlfriend set fire to my hotel room…but I digress. Somehow I don’t feel the need to do that with ladyboys. The intensity of having sex with one ladyboy is something to be savoured. Often two together. But if I was going crazy, then I would miss the intensely erotic experience. A beautiful ladyboy or femboy is for me an incredible high. No drugs, I’ve never touched them, never even learned how to smoke ordinary tobacco. Booze, no, I’ve done my bit in the past to support the breweries, distillers and vineyards, but my system rebelled at some point and nowadays the stuff just sends me to sleep. As for my maid, you have never seen my maid!

The Sargent´s TAKE: The Captain didn´t deny he fucked the maid´s ladyboy son… I KNEW he had done it!…

10.On a deeper existential level is the ladyboy addiction a blessing or a curse?

shame11.jpg.e37a6a6d90860a848c3b5872e4003ddd.jpgI would say it is a curse. It means that I am shackled to Thailand. I could go elsewhere, to the Philippines or Indonesia or South America, but I think that Thai ladyboys are simply the most beautiful. Also, as I speak something of the language and have a little understanding of the culture, their world is open to me to a degree that it wouldn’t be if I was somewhere else. In another ladyboy country, I would be just another john.

The Sargent´s TAKE: The Captain´s curse would be a blessing to most of us! Thanks for the candid answers! Long live the Captain!

Posted: December 19th, 2010 under Sergeant Shameless.
Tags: The ladyboy experience

• Like 3

On 1/16/2021 at 2:11 AM, Rom said:

I remember fending off the advances of a Saudi taxi driver, and of a Swedish man in a Stockholm bathhouse

there was the time in Manila when a furious girlfriend set fire to my hotel room

You've led quite the life mon Capitan!   :biggrin:

The litmus test for how you feel about boys and girls is who you find yourself looking at when you are out in the streets: boys or girls.

Same with me. I like watching the girls though try not to leer.  However, a super cute hairless Asian fem guy really revs my engine.  But usually despite their cuteness they throw off too much masculine energy for me.