Thanks guys.  Now we are rock&rolling.  Those are the kind of posts that help with making informed Romscar picks.

Going back to Newbie of the Year I agree let's keep the PYongyanganites out of this one and award it to a BM from our Board having joined since last year and made the most noteworthy posts.  That BM would probably be me (I joined exactly 1 year ago today or tomorrow depending on time zone) but, again, I can't give Romscars to myself.  My preference would be to ask the admins to pick the BM they consider to have had the best start.  But the admins might not want to pick a newbie in detriment of the other newbies, so I will go with the BMs flow or, absent it, pick one myself.  Kylemore was on my radar (thanks Quietguy).  As is Papa Sam.  And if anyone else has a suggestion please POST it!  New BMs will appreciate being acknowledged by the tenured ones.

Regarding Teya for Romscar Ladyboy of the Year (as endorsed by bbg and Quietguy) another BM had already PMed me proposing her and I am starting to be persuaded.  I had someone else in mind, but I can tell Teya is the second pillar of Emmy's Bar, which is a very important landmark for our LBR chore BMs and which in 2020 underwent Romscar-worthy developments.  Teya is also my kind of attractive femboy, so I hereby deem her the frontrunner as of now for Ladyboy of the Year.  If no one else comes forward with a more popular ladyboy and Teya wins, she will be the first Romscar Ladyboy of the Year I did not fuck... yet !

Regarding bar owner of the Year,  TJ's Em / M is a strong candidate and she won it last year and should have won it 2 years ago but the PY BMs rather voted for Jimbo.   For 2020, my own first choice is PY's BM Youngone who had the balls to open a bar during the pandemic and hired none other to run it than said Jimbo from our Hall of Legends.  Moreover, that bar (Sweethearts) is a game-changer with its online interactivity.  My second choice would be the LBR Jomtien sexpats' favorite Emmy who overcame major adversity although only temporarily it seems.  What do more BMs think ?

Regarding BM of the Year I wasn't thinking of Emmy but why not ?  BM of the Year will for sure be someone from this Board and Emmy is technically a BM like the rest of us.  It will also be a timely tribute from our community at this difficult juncture for her.  If more BMs pick Emmy, I will not stand in the way of a ladyboy winning it.

Regarding Bumblebee's 2020 portolio, I made the chronological mistake of clocking in 2019 his January 2020 beach follies shots (which I highlighted above) that make him a deserving contender for the 2020 Photographer of the Year Romscar.  Apologies everyone.  I guess I wanted to give it to Loverboy, but if we have 2 "ayes" for Bumblebee my vote is surpassed and he becomes the frontrunner.  Do we have 2 or more "ayes" ?

American Eagle WTF was that?  What part of "I will not hoover" don't you understand ?   What's even more mindboggling is that it was your first post since 2012. That's an 8 years! vow of silence and you break it on my account ?  I am flattered.  You can take another potshot.

Regarding Farang-Ladyboy Couple of the Year,  Petesie & New already got the Romscar in 2018 and it's more fun to come up with new couples; Scott & Paeng called it quits in 2017; and Mr. and Mrs. Pdoggg I don't have a clue.  I would love for BMs to post the juicy bits about our leader's love life.

Thanks gentlemen and keep'em coming.  You are living up to the 4 Romscar tenets:

Be nice for the sake of being nice !

Be excellent !

Party on !

Post like a boss !

Rom

• Like 5

Finally P&G's viet ladyboy Kate, she is the most attractive bar owner out there since rock hard young Paeng 10 years ago, but other than P&G no one knows her (Kate). If you notice, I keep the Romscars focus on Thailand, even though my own main ladyboy hunting grounds are the Philippines and I could be dishing out Romscars left and right to players over there (looks like Stealth will get one this year). What I think I can do is award P&G himself one of my organizer's ad hoc Romscars, specifically The Ad Hoc Romscar for LBR's most Boutique Club on that unknown ladyboy realm that is Viet Nam.

Cheers P&G

romcart.jpg

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Rom said:

Regarding Bumblebee's 2020 portolio, I made the chronological mistake of clocking in 2019 his January 2020 beach follies shots (which I highlighted above) that make him a deserving contender for the 2020 Photographer of the Year Romscar.  Apologies everyone.  I guess I wanted to give it to Loverboy, but if we have 2 "ayes" for Bumblebee my vote is surpassed and he becomes the frontrunner.  Do we have 2 or more "ayes" ?

I haven't seen Loverboy's pics as I don't look at the other forum much. And a number of the BMs on here are banned so also wouldn't have seen them. I accept your recognition of his photographic abilities, but have to give an 'aye' for Bumblebee. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quietguy said:

I haven't seen Loverboy's pics as I don't look at the other forum much. And a number of the BMs on here are banned so also wouldn't have seen them. I accept your recognition of his photographic abilities, but have to give an 'aye' for Bumblebee. 

and it's an aye aye from me too for Bumblebee. Shame he couldn't get here to take more snaps. give him a lifetime achievement award this year Rom. much more value in these covid days when no-one can get here to take foto's.

i still think that anyone from other forums who don't post on this forum should not be considered for any romscar.  If it happened that they win then it's a meaningless award to a lot of us here on this forum. But up to you Rom, it's your baby.

Also re Jimbo and sweethearts, i may be wrong but am not sure that he runs the place, more the figurehead i think, or as i once said to him, "the bouncer" and he  replied "no, the janitor" bless his cotton socks.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, duke007 said:

I will nominate BB too, quicker than a 'blink of an eye' on his camera button and thus capturing super 'natural' shots. :hi:

Duke has got it bang on there. years ago i was a camera buff, camera clubs and all that stuff but gave it up because it was so damn expensive before digitalisation.

Nowadays with digital cameras and computer software it is so much easier and cheaper to get good shots.  Anybody could probably take photo's of a house and LBs prancing around with their dicks out... and end up with a decent photo, cropped and enhanced. It used to be said that a camera never lies... but nowadays they can.

BB transcends this posed stuff.. he's a natural photographer with [as Duke said] natural shots.

Petesie is pretty good with street shots too but perhaps not prolific.

but watch your back BB... quietguy might get a camera that works one day.......... :pic:

On 11/29/2020 at 5:41 AM, Rom said:

…and speaking of PY this is starting to feel a lot like there…  drivel, drivel, drivel … no staying on topic.  

I think this is a good time for me to refocus the thread by taking stock of where we stand in terms of the 2020 Romscars nominations:

Newbie BM of the Year --  I did not put forward a name, and no one else did other than Imran Khan’s who already won it last year.   I was thinking of Jimmy Cargopants but lately he seems to have withdrawn from our Board.  Same-same as regards The-Sith.  Initial impact but has not been back in a while.   I can't give it to Snoop because he was a BM for many years prior to coming back to life this year.  Any other suggestions?

We all love Imran Khan and he gets a Romscar anyway, an Ad Hoc one for having his first sex encounter with a  (Pakistani ?) transsexual

BM Photographer of the Year    PY’s Loverboy25 has my vote for his Ladyboy Mansion concept and pics.   I am open to another winner by popular vote, but you have to point me to the pictures .  Taken DURING 2020!  Please.

BM Trip Reporter of the Year  I nominated 6 damn good ones but my choice falls on Snoop’s 10-year retrospective masterpiece that he posted right here at the Romscars Club.  Anyone disagrees?  I didn’t think so.

An ad hoc Romscar is already awarded to The-Sith for his covid-themed TR that he posted at PY.

Ladyboy Couple of the Year:   Stoolpusher & Dao.    As far as I am concerned this Romscar is a wrap.  The only scenario I can fathom otherwise is if bbg finally pops the question to Emmy in the next couple of weeks and she says yes …

Gentlemen, we have the following categories remaining, where your documented opinions (as opposed to psychoanalyzing me) are most welcome :

Ladyboy of the Year
Bar owner of the Year
BM of the Year  

There are also the 2020 TOP 10 Bars of the Year  -  I am open to BMs' suggestions but in the end it will be my choices as I am the one who goes to all the trouble of doing the videos.   I don’t think I will use Hitler this year.  I will use something North Korea….

May I have names gentlemen?  Names ! Give me NAMES please !

Hey Rom,

First, want to recognize you for all your efforts and leadership in the community. Plus your creativity. All of this can only come from an infatuation with LBs and chasing them for sport and fun.

Second, congrats to StoolPusher and Snoop and all the other winners. Thanks for the Ad Hoc award....that TR I started is just at the beginning but haven't gotten around to putting pen to paper on the other adventures.

This has been a fucked up year. Even a little bit of LB fun is appreciated.

party on Rom! And all you seedy mongers!

The Sith

• Like 1

Thanks @The-Sith .  I am so impressed how you been scoring farang sissies like a boss while the rest of us mostly watch Netflix.  Plus there is the irony that, from what I see in the pics you post at PY, you are becoming your PY nemesis: Christian XXX who fucks anything in drag.  Have you shaved your head as well ?

Seriously guys, The-Sith is on a 3-year Romscar winning streak.  In 2018 he got Newbie of the Year.  In 2019 he got Board Legend in the Making (did you even know it The-Sith? At PY it was up for less than an hour...).  And in 2020 he got the ad hoc Romscar for Best Covid-related TR.   What I really should award him is a Romscar for Not Being Banned at PY despite being an irreverent BM who flairmongers and posts like a boss (reminds me of someone...).  He is sure to drive the thickos and the soft dicks over there crazy with jealousy but somehow they don't lynch him like they did that someone.

The-Sith is on a fast track for the Romscar Hall of Legends and it's only a matter of getting some of the backlog out of the way.

In case The-Sith missed his Romscar winners group photo last year, here it is again you horny devil you...

party on The-Sith XXX

R

Romscars2019-the-sith.jpg.d4e5f662d62708452517bbbdb2612174.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rom said:

Thanks @The-Sith .  I am so impressed how you been scoring farang sissies like a boss while the rest of us mostly watch Netflix.  Plus there is the irony that, from what I see in the pics you post at PY, you are becoming your PY nemesis: Christian XXX who fucks anything in drag.  Have you shaved your head as well ?

Seriously guys, The-Sith is on a 3-year Romscar winning streak.  In 2018 he got Newbie of the Year.  In 2019 he got Board Legend in the Making (did you even know it The-Sith? At PY it was up for less than an hour...).  And in 2020 he got the ad hoc Romscar for Best Covid-related TR.   What I really should award him is a Romscar for Not Being Banned at PY despite being an irreverent BM who flairmongers and posts like a boss (reminds me of someone...).  He is sure to drive the thickos and the soft dicks over there crazy with jealousy but somehow they don't lynch him like they did that someone.

The-Sith is on a fast track for the Romscar Hall of Legends and it's only a matter of getting some of the backlog out of the way.

In case The-Sith missed his Romscar winners group photo last year, here it is again you horny devil you...

party on The-Sith XXX

R

Romscars2019-the-sith.thumb.jpg.f85c0b8c30dc39daa85d78af022af446.jpg

Dude,

I have a tear in my eye. People ask if Siths can cry. Now you know.

I didnt even see the Legend in the Making award. And I've been put in the penalty box multiple times on PY. I like a lot of the BMs and Mods there and respect them. And i am more about getting into outrageous stories of debauchery, rather than nitpicking about other BMs.....so I'm not really getting drawn into petty sissy fights.

And with respect to busting tranny pussy in the West....so long as they are not total p4p and they are under 30, they can be SUPER HOT.

Its opened a total new world for me and for a connessiuer of two hole girls, I've been experiencing some really sweet nights of fucking. Especially the Latinas!

Party On!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kylemore said:

Thanks @Quietguy An honour to be nominated by an illustrious BM such as yourself.

if anyone is a bit  mystified by emmy's post above... when i went to the bar last night she was happily playing about on the forum and wondering what 'Romscars' are. once i explained i had to spend the next 3 hours explaining the posts to her. which is when she saw the mentions of teya and herself. think she found the thread by looking for Stoolpusher and QG posts. Teya has been told nothing.

and Rom , please feel free to hoover.... but things are getting very strange in Ireland i think, first BB said he is sending me his camera... and now Kylemore is calling QG 'illustrious'! are they adding strange substances to the water supply in ireland?

:yes:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

but things are getting very strange in Ireland i think, first BB said he is sending me his camera... and now Kylemore is calling QG 'illustrious'! are they adding strange substances to the water supply in ireland?

:yes:

Well there is plenty of water at the moment alas.  Just sending a bit of seasonal cheer to the place where we should be in the coming weeks....hopefully next year.  

• Like 1

On 12/5/2020 at 3:08 AM, blind boy grunt said:

now Kylemore is calling QG 'illustrious'! 

Country music's roots are in the ballads and folk music from Ireland, Scotland and England brought to the American Appalachian mountains by migrants in the 1900s.

Country music is popular in Ireland, and I first heard Country music live, performed by Irish bands in Irish pubs in Cricklewood and Kilburn.

The Irish obviously have great taste and judgement. :hi:

• Like 4

By the powers invested in me (by myself!) and in accordance with the highest number of expressed preferences by BMs posting in this thread so far, I hereby announce the first 2 Romscars awarded for 2020 in the categories:

BM of the Year goes to our Board’s most lovely BM Emmy Emmy for excellence in the line of duty demonstrated during 2020 in fighting for her bar to remain open despite the covid business devastation and the loss of lease at her former location, after which Emmy came right back with an even better bar.  This represents the first time a ladyboy has won the most prestigious of all the Romscars – BM of the Year – which is meant for the BM who contributes the most excellent and fun content over the year.  While Emmy contributes more than her fair share of top-notch content in the form of updates from her bar and pics of the staff, she also contributes a place for LBR's chore BMs to meet and have sanook times that are about much more than lustful pursuit of ladyboys.  In 2020 she did her best for such place to continue to exist and that’s gotta be worth a Romscar.  I know the way forward for Emmy’s Bar is uncertain and I wish Emmy well whatever happens.  Thank you Emmy! Well done. (ขอบคุณเอ็มมี่! ทำได้ดี)

Ladyboy of the Year goes to the second foundation pillar of Emmy’s Bar the beautiful and good-heart Teya, who is by a mile the favorite ladyboy of our Board’s BMs who posted so far.   I never met Teya but I only read good things about her here and at PY.  I find all-natural, silicone-free ladyboys to be the most beautiful and I really enjoy seeing pics of her.  In 2020 she captured our hearts with her steadfast presence in her home bar, unlike most other Pattaya bar ladyboys who went freelance absent bar punters.  I hope to meet Teya next year and … see what happens!  Well done Teya.  เทย่าทำได้ดีมาก

1496684566_Romscars2020-EmmyTeyaresized.jpg.90b067896fab47f6d948ca2f5496603f.jpg

• Like 9

well done Emmy and Teya...and well done Rom. :yahoo:

edit... also an afterthought Rom... will you re-post your drawing etc into the Emmy bar updates ?... more chance of Emmy seeing it there i think.

and 2nd edit... if Grunt did awards, your post above announcing Emmy and Teya would win Grunts BMs post of the year award.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Sure didn’t they even name a corner after you after only one night in the place fending off Teya :)  Did the name transfer to the new location?

Ha Ha Ha! fending off? it was the worst fending off I've ever seen...more like a surrender without a fight.... the white flag was raised within 2 seconds....  Unfortunately there isn't really a corner in the new bar and the famous settee in question didn't survive the move to the new bar, either that or the kittens were scared to carry it without hazmat suits...

But fear ye not Kylemore... your name lives on in Emmy Bar Lore.

• Like 1

Good morning (in Europe!) BMs one and all! and Thanks for the grunt award bbg ! It's the thought that counts.  Tell you what: you go ahead and repost the cartoon yourself at the Emmy Club along with the link to my post and the headline BREAKING NEWS: EMMY's BAR BAGS THE FIRST 2 ROMSCARS OF 2020.  My amateurish cartoon is not as important as what I wrote about them which tries to capture the heartfelt appreciation so many BMs in our Board feel for the 2 of them.

And speaking of reposting, I think Emmy and Teya deserve to see their excellence also acknowledged at PY.  I said upfront in this thread that this year I would NOT raid PY with Romscars announcements (and believe me I have more sleeper accounts cleared to post than Kim-Jong-Un has missiles!) so I won't.  Perhaps the PY mods who are BMs here can take that as an olive branch and, in the spirit of détente and Christmas, repost themselves my post above ?  Or perhaps one of the supercharismatic BMs in both Boards can do it and not be hoovered ?  Think how it would make Emmy and Teya proud to be acknowledged in the Board with the most punter BMs ... I am asking please, pretty please.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1