gentlemen,   Nobody likes being publicly sanctioned by petty tyrants and it hurt when I was banned from PY and even though I made it my mission to break their balls every time I post original content here that otherwise could have been posted there, it still hurts.  The fact is that PY is the only universally peer-acknowledged gathering spot for our community of ladyboy aficionados and when they callously ban one of us we become exiles from that community. I am grateful for LBR's refuge and inclusion, BUT restricting the Romscars to LBR BMs would be like restricting football player of the year awards to a regional league.  The representativeness of the Romscars hinges on me putting my feelings aside and being impartial to every monger, including controversial PY characters like Kendo who I proposed for the Hall of Legends despite the fact that he TWICE stabbed me in the back.  But Hey!  The guy IS the standard bearer for ladyboy mongers worldwide after being featured as such on international TV, and also the only tech-savvy PY mod who holds countless ladyboy and mongers intelligence that no one else does.

The second thing I want to reiterate is that the Romscars is not a popularity contest, but rather an exercise in peer recognition over the past year and the PAST YEAR ALONE.  Bumblebee got a Romscar last year for his once-in-a-lifetime pics of the blonde farang chic spreading at Emmy's and his TJ's chorus lines at the beach, which made it a tough act to follow this year.  I personally was more impressed this year with loverboy's Ladyboy Mansion concept and pics, but if other BMs feel Bumblebee (or any other BM) posted better shoots during 2020, I repeat DURING 2020, please argue so...don't just post to profess what a great guy he is. Having said that, I gave Bumblebee consideration for the Romscars Hall of Legends, from which both he and Pdoggg refused themselves (this year, at least!...)

So if you want to help me delivering the Romscars and participate, please do so constructively by giving me names and mention how they stood out in 2020. I will return with more nominations for another category.  That's the only way I know how to do it.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rom said:

gentlemen,   Nobody likes being publicly sanctioned by petty tyrants and it hurt when I was banned from PY and even though I made it my mission to break their balls every time I post original content here that otherwise could have been posted there, it still hurts. 

post like a boss Rom! You seem to be pretty upset sometimes about the eviction... quite why i don't know...it is only a forum...  no big deal [not to me anyway.]

time for you to move on and forget about LBP. All you are doing now is falling into their grubby hands and maybe, because they are no doubt well aware of the stuff you are posting here, giving them excellent fodder in their mods room...  

and why did you mention Annabelle? i went for a dodgy massage yesterday... now i've got to go for another! 

:biggrin:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

post like a boss Rom! You seem to be pretty upset sometimes about the eviction... quite why i don't know...it is only a forum...  no big deal [not to me anyway.]

time for you to move on and forget about LBP. All you are doing now is falling into their grubby hands and maybe, because they are no doubt well aware of the stuff you are posting here, giving them excellent fodder in their mods room...  

and why did you mention Annabelle? i went for a dodgy massage yesterday... now i've got to go for another! 

:biggrin:

True, it is only a forum, but it is the manner they do it in and no communication as to the whys and wherefores. In my case and I am sure others, there were baseless grounds for their actions. But with no access to the mighty leaders it was a done deal. Zip, zero, nil communication on the matter.

That is why it offends bbg. Sort of a PY process!.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Rom said:

gentlemen,   Nobody likes being publicly sanctioned by petty tyrants and it hurt when I was banned from PY and even though I made it my mission to break their balls every time I post original content here that otherwise could have been posted there, it still hurts.  The fact is that PY is the only universally peer-acknowledged gathering spot for our community of ladyboy aficionados and when they callously ban one of us we become exiles from that community. I am grateful for LBR's refuge and inclusion, BUT restricting the Romscars to LBR BMs would be like restricting football player of the year awards to a regional league.  The representativeness of the Romscars hinges on me putting my feelings aside and being impartial to every monger, including controversial PY characters like Kendo who I proposed for the Hall of Legends despite the fact that he TWICE stabbed me in the back.  But Hey!  The guy IS the standard bearer for ladyboy mongers worldwide after being featured as such on international TV, and also the only tech-savvy PY mod who holds countless ladyboy and mongers intelligence that no one else does.

The second thing I want to reiterate is that the Romscars is not a popularity contest, but rather an exercise in peer recognition over the past year and the PAST YEAR ALONE.  Bumblebee got a Romscar last year for his once-in-a-lifetime pics of the blonde farang chic spreading at Emmy's and his TJ's chorus lines at the beach, which made it a tough act to follow this year.  I personally was more impressed this year with loverboy's Ladyboy Mansion concept and pics, but if other BMs feel Bumblebee (or any other BM) posted better shoots during 2020, I repeat DURING 2020, please argue so...don't just post to profess what a great guy he is. Having said that, I gave Bumblebee consideration for the Romscars Hall of Legends, from which both he and Pdoggg refused themselves (this year, at least!...)

So if you want to help me delivering the Romscars and participate, please do so constructively by giving me names and mention how they stood out in 2020. I will return with more nominations for another category.  That's the only way I know how to do it.

Well, this post has done it for me. Get a life, Rom, and get over LBP. I'm sick of all your complaints about PY. There are great BMs on here and Ladyboy Review has (mostly) been flame free, which makes for enjoyable reading/viewing. Don't drag it down to a lower level.

Of course you, as any member, can post what you want, so maybe you can vote for me as the anti-Rom guy. Go for it. I'm done.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Woodie said:

True, it is only a forum, but it is the manner they do it in and no communication as to the whys and wherefores. In my case and I am sure others, there were baseless grounds for their actions. But with no access to the mighty leaders it was a done deal. Zip, zero, nil communication on the matter.

That is why it offends bbg. Sort of a PY process!.

yes i can dig that Woodie, understood. However my point to Rom and maybe others is that this forum shouldn't be used as a sounding board to attack that forum. perhaps i'm different to some because getting barred was never a problem for me... more a relief actually.

it's not fair on the moddy fellows here to talk about LBP too much, puts them in an embarrassing position i think.. 

edit... because Cobbers post just came in straight after mine... calm down cobber...you are one of the good guys

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

yes i can dig that Woodie, understood. However my point to Rom and maybe others is that this forum shouldn't be used as a sounding board to attack that forum. perhaps i'm different to some because getting barred was never a problem for me... more a relief actually.

it's not fair on the moddy fellows here to talk about LBP too much, puts them in an embarrassing position i think.. 

edit... because Cobbers post just came in straight after mine... calm down cobber...you are one of the good guys

Spot on BBG .

This is this forum so let's all just calm down a tad and get on with life's  pleasures. 

• Like 1

Please everyone keep in mind that as club leader I can hoover posts in this thread.  But go ahead you each get ONE potshot at me that I will not hoover.  But if you do take that potshot, I expect you not to post again in this thread until I am done with the Romscars.  Deal ?

Let’s move on to a more consensual Romscar: Farang-Ladyboy Couple of the Year.  This is always a difficult one for me to award because it’s so personal and there is no telling what is really going on.  Last year I awarded it to TJ’s Lily and myself for the couple weeks we hooked up, but it did not really count because it was so short-lived and besides I am not eligible for Romscars.  I just wanted to rub it in at PY where they could not stand that Lily gave me a little extra-attention and that I was the only BM posting naked and XXX pics of her in what came to be known as “posting like a boss.”

This year I am pretty confident of my choice for 2020 Farang-Ladyboy Couple of the Year and I am pleased to say it falls on an esteemed member of our Board and his lovely partner of several years; I am talking about Stoolpusher & Dao who this year took the step of building the proverbial HOUSE in Issan.   It’s a big step for a man anywhere to build a house to share with his woman, and Stoolpusher took that step and from what he reported here the house is a source of pride and hope of longlasting love for both of them.

Well done Stoolpusher & Dao!  This Romscar is already as good as yours as I doubt any BM will come forward with alternatives, let alone enough BMs for me to forego my choice of you 2.  Big big cheers!

Rom

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Rom said:

Please everyone keep in mind that as club leader I can hoover posts in this thread.  But go ahead you each get ONE potshot at me that I will not hoover.

Of course you can Rom, no problem with that at all, but are people really taking potshots at you? i think not, only your constant reference to PY really. Other than that i don't think that anyone has a problem whatsoever with you.

Do i remember correctly that PD has requested BMs before not to talk about LBP? [maybe i'm wrong] but if so you too need to remember that you also can be hoovered by the powers that be?

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Rom said:

Well done Stoolpusher & Dao!  This Romscar is already as good as yours as I doubt any BM will come forward with alternatives, let alone enough BMs for me to forego my choice of you 2.  Big big cheers!

Thanks so much Rom , we have been together for nearly 5 years now and to see Dao so house proud really is great. Her very large family on her mum's side and the same on her dad's side are amazing . There has never been any hint of " Dao's falung boyfriend will pay for stuff for us " ( that you hear happening all the time ) , if anything its completely opposite.

We and the family consider us married. 

So I BIG premature thanks for the prestigious award Rom , we may get beaten to  the post. :hi:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rom said:

Please everyone keep in mind that as club leader I can hoover posts in this thread.  But go ahead you each get ONE potshot at me that I will not hoover.

I'm not taking any potshots at you, quite the opposite. I honestly don't understand why you say that.

No ladyboys painted in gold, no drawings, only whining about PY. Come on, man. I know you can do better. :)

• Like 5

…and speaking of PY this is starting to feel a lot like there…  drivel, drivel, drivel … no staying on topic.  

I think this is a good time for me to refocus the thread by taking stock of where we stand in terms of the 2020 Romscars nominations:

Newbie BM of the Year --  I did not put forward a name, and no one else did other than Imran Khan’s who already won it last year.   I was thinking of Jimmy Cargopants but lately he seems to have withdrawn from our Board.  Same-same as regards The-Sith.  Initial impact but has not been back in a while.   I can't give it to Snoop because he was a BM for many years prior to coming back to life this year.  Any other suggestions?

We all love Imran Khan and he gets a Romscar anyway, an Ad Hoc one for having his first sex encounter with a  (Pakistani ?) transsexual

BM Photographer of the Year    PY’s Loverboy25 has my vote for his Ladyboy Mansion concept and pics.   I am open to another winner by popular vote, but you have to point me to the pictures .  Taken DURING 2020!  Please.

BM Trip Reporter of the Year  I nominated 6 damn good ones but my choice falls on Snoop’s 10-year retrospective masterpiece that he posted right here at the Romscars Club.  Anyone disagrees?  I didn’t think so.

An ad hoc Romscar is already awarded to The-Sith for his covid-themed TR that he posted at PY.

Ladyboy Couple of the Year:   Stoolpusher & Dao.    As far as I am concerned this Romscar is a wrap.  The only scenario I can fathom otherwise is if bbg finally pops the question to Emmy in the next couple of weeks and she says yes …

Gentlemen, we have the following categories remaining, where your documented opinions (as opposed to psychoanalyzing me) are most welcome :

Ladyboy of the Year
Bar owner of the Year
BM of the Year  

There are also the 2020 TOP 10 Bars of the Year  -  I am open to BMs' suggestions but in the end it will be my choices as I am the one who goes to all the trouble of doing the videos.   I don’t think I will use Hitler this year.  I will use something North Korea….

May I have names gentlemen?  Names ! Give me NAMES please !

• Like 3

8 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

Spot on BBG .

This is this forum so let's all just calm down a tad and get on with life's  pleasures. 

I wasn't going to post on this matter again until I saw this. I was merely making a comment re Roms experiences and stating my own. Lets just move on and please no one follow up with a comment. There can be pleasurable things to comment on, although at the moment it is only those lucky enough to be in the LOS to experience them.

As far as Roms categories go it is hard to comment when we have been barred from the country. We will have to leave it to the ones still living there. Good luck on that one.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Rom said:

Ladyboy of the Year
Bar owner of the Year
BM of the Year  

1. can be only one winner this year, miss popularity herself and a fun-loving nice person... Teya.

2. Bar owner of the year, and i'm going to surprise you all now... Em at TJs... for looking after her 50 or whatever staff and dogs through very difficult times.

3... BM of the year.... it's about time Emmy at Emmy's bar was applauded for struggling on with her bar, looking after her mum miles away and joining in when she can on the forum [remember a lot of the stuff is difficult for her to comprehend]  an actual Ladyboy BM winner would be a fine thing.

• Like 5

It's really tough to make romscars or talk of excellence in our "community" this year. I will just add my 2 cents : we'd better focus more on ladyboys or BMs who promote ladyboys than on BMs of the community, either in the romscars or in other posts. Having said that, if I feel like criticizing Rom, I will PM him first. I guess that Rom is also trying to attract the best members he velieved would post at LBR (The Sith, Snoopdawg). I also agree that LBP or PY should be mentioned only in high standing satirical posts.

I would like to add an original vote for the Bar owner of the year . This Kate, a ladyboy living in and operating a bar in Saigon. In spite of 2 locks down and 1 covid casualty in her staff, she managed to move the bar to a new location and maintain activity. 

1953216736_KateSGN.png.770be928961cfebd7d1713c017711923.png

• Like 3

19 hours ago, P&G said:

I would like to add an original vote for the Bar owner of the year . This Kate, a ladyboy living in and operating a bar in Saigon. In spite of 2 locks down and 1 covid casualty in her staff, she managed to move the bar to a new location and maintain activity. 

P&G, can you tell us a bit more about Kate and her bar?

On 11/28/2020 at 2:31 PM, Rom said:

if other BMs feel Bumblebee (or any other BM) posted better shoots during 2020, I repeat DURING 2020

Here's a 2020 Beach Blanket Bumblebee photoshoot:

Beach Blanket Bumblebee

Bumblebee's snaps from January and February are all over the forum in various threads for instance in Katty and Tj's threads.  TJ's is a photographer's delight.  Page 11 is approx where the new year begins at TJ's:

TJ's Page 11

On 11/29/2020 at 6:47 PM, blind boy grunt said:

1. can be only one winner this year, miss popularity herself and a fun-loving nice person... Teya.

Agreed, and she even retains her good cheer during these difficult Covid times.

On 11/29/2020 at 11:47 AM, blind boy grunt said:

2. Bar owner of the year, and i'm going to surprise you all now... Em at TJs... for looking after her 50 or whatever staff and dogs through very difficult times.

3... BM of the year.... it's about time Emmy at Emmy's bar was applauded for struggling on with her bar, looking after her mum miles away and joining in when she can on the forum [remember a lot of the stuff is difficult for her to comprehend]  an actual Ladyboy BM winner would be a fine thing.

I'll vote for Teya for lb of the year too.

And for Emmy as Bar Owner and/or BM of the year. If I have a single transferable vote my second choice for Bar Owner would be Em.

It might be too late but I'll nominate New and Petesie for LadyboyCouple of the Year.

Bumblebee for BM Photographer of the year. His 2020 pics are in various threads but mainly for the ones in the Katty Bar and TJs threads in Jan/Feb 2020.

• Like 2

On 11/28/2020 at 8:21 PM, Rom said:

Please everyone keep in mind that as club leader I can hoover posts in this thread.  But go ahead you each get ONE potshot at me that I will not hoover.  But if you do take that potshot, I expect you not to post again in this thread until I am done with the Romscars.  Deal ?

So you hate LBP for censorship but here you are saying you will censor people? hmmm

• Like 2