7/11 Stamps

Pdoggg

12 hours ago, duke007 said:

I know from experience that this particular 7/11 girl has a very nice 'surprise' indeed :wink:, sod the stamps :biggrin:

indeed, Mona, looking well but evidently finding working life a bit humdrum out in the sticks wherever she is. But stick to it a bit longer Mo. At least you have regular money coming in. Good kid is Mona.

• Like 1

There was a 7/11 crawl? Shit lol. I'm busting to go to the huge boat one on pattaya tai but just never got there yet. 

As for busy yes been putting 4hrs a day into boosting my laundry and finally having a touch of success just for this new "outbreak" which if turns into something will see my total demise. 

As for batter.. this is the go-to..

There is yellow pack plain one or this which is pepper and garlic.

When you mix add a touch of milk then your cooking (and increasing weight exponentially)

Both found at 711 or crappy family mart.

Screenshot_20201220-085919_Google.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, ChesterH said:

Lol does it come in man size lol... i buy the 1kg bags lol. Ill look at makro later and try it. 

just small packs i think. It's not actually something that i would normally buy but i picked up some cod fillets from siambury's recently and thought why not go the whole hog and have the fish in batter a-la English fish and chips.... Mushy peas available in homemart too!

life is good.....

oh my my... i don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Not, i should say, in my official forum capacity as second-in-command 7-11 reporter i wandered into my local 7 this morning for my usual coffees.

to be greeted by the rather surreal and alarming sight of all staff wearing masks [pretty normal] but not only that, all wearing the clear plastic/polythene hair coverings , like medical staff wear in operating theatres.. they were all wearing rubber gloves too.  one of them had the welders mask thing as well

covid fears of course.  i was wondering whether i'd was going to get a coffee or an enema.

but besides that....Duke 007.... exciting news from 7-11 in the next few days for you...trust me. i need to take a photo first, so will build up courage slowly.

watch this space....

• Like 2

6 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

all wearing the clear plastic/polythene hair coverings , like medical staff wear in operating theatres.. they were all wearing rubber gloves too.  one of them had the welders mask thing as well

covid fears of course.  i was wondering whether i'd was going to get a coffee or an enema.

Enemas are only available if the barista also has nursing certification.

Only one of the below has both licenses so you pays your money and takes your chances with Polythene Pam! :moil:

post-136-0-87030100-1462644284.jpgnurse.thumb.jpg.563137ff3ad07d0f634baae8000cfc1c.jpghaspel.thumb.jpg.d3cf19cba201988cb29036eb880331e7.jpg

• Like 1

even more exciting 7-11 updates !

The junction of beach Rd and soi Wat boonchana [known locally as 'Soi PD motorbike shop' or previously as 'Soi Nicki'....]

Duke...are you there? do you remember some time back talking about Nicki? when you gave us directions to find her...most of us following the directions ending up halfway to Cambodia?

Well, 7-11 are quite obviously keeping tabs on the forums and have been for some time. They have opened a new big store right on the corner of the 2 roads and made it so much easier to find nowadays. Here's a photo i took yesterday afternoon. They are obviously grateful to you for putting the road on the map.

DUKE.jpg.e710a3964d73baf4c4fa8335b2c35ddd.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, seven said:

Can't have enough 7/11 stores.

you're learning Seven! about the important things in life.. but it does seem that when these big ones open, small ones near to them are closed down. Two on beach road recently, it seems that 7-11 are going over to bigger stores with parking.

Chester...hope you are feeling better. I did know about the new store, but was waiting for them to put the new shop sign up, honouring Duke.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

about the important things in life

it does seem to me that it's difficult to be antipodean and have a sense of humour sometimes. Is it a trait?

I have tried humour on this board, especially the stamp collecting (obviously humour is all subjective) but its safe to say that hasn't gone too well.

So ,stop the attempts of humour, BBG. Concentrate on the 7/11 developments and the praising of Supastar Lily ( Should I insert a smiley here to be on the safe side?).

Did they have New Years coffee, btw?