7/11 Stamps

Pdoggg

1 hour ago, Quietguy said:

Even bbg says he will give it a go!

wrong Cowpoke! i have no intention of ever stopping smoking. was considering one of those smoking machine things simply for use at home to save money,

not to help stop smoking. Did buy one as you know. way too complicated! much easier to pull a ciggy out of a packet....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Woodie said:

Do you guys find there is a difference in jetlag between flying West to East or the other way?. I alway suffer more going West to East. Apparently there is some mathematical reason for it.

Great question!  

I haven't had a long flight in over a decade but think it may depend on what time of day your flight arrives and if you are able to sleep.  Sometimes I would be so tired that I couldn't sleep. Not sure if that makes sense.

Going home, which in my case was West to East, I would be forced back into a normal work a schedule, while flying East To West I could sleep when I pleased leading to strange sleep patterns. 

Best for me is a flight that got me in my house at around 6PM, shower, fart around a bit, go to sleep early and be refreshed for the next day.

Awhile back Thai had a non-stop flight tat would land at 6AM. I could go home, take a quick shower, and go in to work for a horrible day and then go home and crash.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Actually quite looking forward to getting home now.

No duty free cigs! I can't encourage that evil habit. Get a menthol vape and wean yourself off nicotine. Even bbg says he will give it a go!

Not duty free. Fags are cheaper in Thailand than Europe. Buy two cartons of Marlboro Black 2, should be around 2500b. Then post them from Engerland no problems, no custom fees or import taxes to worry about.  Oh no, wait. You're not in the EU anymore. Nevermind then. Thanks though :)

Vape? Pass. They sell these electronically heated substitute fags here. Very expensive and complicated.

You'll be coming home to a mask/ restriction free, wide-open Europe. A war in Ukraine around the corner.  Maybe extend the holiday?

Well… today is the day. The cowpoke hits the lonely trail back to the bunkhouse.

The highlights of his mosey to Jomtien for me was his excellent masks, and, of course his meeting with fellow doom and gloomer P.D.  Long will that meeting of minds remain in my memory [unfortunately…]

It was wonderful.  P.D sat down opposite the Poke and me. At first of course he didn’t recognize QG who was desperately trying to drink beer through the escape hatch in his favourite mask.

Suddenly PD recognized him, I don’t know how… but he did.

PD…. . “ Cowpoke , how are you? Good to see you Pard! That’s a great mask you are wearing”

QG… . “ Snargle, gluggle, sitchachy a- sniggle blub”

PD…. . Great! It’s Designer?”

QG..  yook dack ma fanny sniggle bloggle yursh”

PD…  Really, it’s N95?

QG…  dook ma dack, Teya, boom boom  clack ma doo-doo”

PD… “Wow! No French kissing now QG… You do know about Covid don’t you?”

QG…  “shtatishtics! “

And lots more similar stuff!

Unfortunately , and this could only happen to QG, 3 days before being due to fly home he caught a cold…  sniffle, cough, sore throat, etc etc. But we all know QG…. no mass panic!.. Honestly!

But recovering now with the help of every pill available in Thailand…

So It just remains to say… Purty good to be a-seein’ you again Cowpoke . Have a safe journey home. See ya agin down the road a while.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Valentines Day is not the ideal day for a lonely trail!  

well yes, especially for a cowpoke who had to leave his hoss behind, we all know how much cowboys love their hoss's.

But, don't worry folks, Emmy, Quinn and myself have agreed to take care of it.

coincidentally on a different subject , should anyone fancy a nice juicy fresh burger in Emmy's bar and restaurant in 2-3 days time. Pop Along.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Hossmeat?

how could you infer that PD? we all loved that hoss.

QG when you are back in the bunkhouse reading this i hope that you understand that i can only apologise for such a crass comment from PD.

unfortunately i have to tell you that there was a bit of an accident. You remember the tunnel that the cowpoke support group made for you from your condo block to Emmy's bar? well, the entry hatch collapsed and your hoss fell in it.

sorry QG, to be the bearer of bad news.

but there is good news too... from later this week Emmy's bar and restaurant will also be serving very fresh 24oz. steaks.

• Haha 2

On 2/13/2022 at 10:45 PM, Pdoggg said:

while back Thai had a non-stop flight tat would land at 6AM. I could go home, take a quick shower, and go in to work for a horrible day and then go home and crash.

My worst experience was Croatia to Aus via Frankfurt, (now there's an airport to spend a few hours in!), then Hong Kong then home. Arrived at 7.00am and was at the office at around 9.30am. Lasted until 4.00pm then fell asleep on the desk. Drove home and fell asleep on the motorway for a few seconds. Now that is scary!!!!!!.Never again. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Blackpink's Lisa from Buri Ram greets you outside every 7/11.  She's getting ready to walk all over you in those ballsack crushing boots.20230724_213825.jpg

Jennie also of Blackpink doesn't greet you but couldn't resist posting this pic. 

6ECD99AA-DA6B-41B6-ACA4-FDEDCE582F68.jpeg

Who would you prefer to have a roll in the hay with?

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

After a long time, 7/11 stamps are back!

Will it bring back the BMs who made this thread our board's blockbuster but have been silent for a while ?  Will it reignite the graphics artistry of the 11 previous pages ?

I hope it does.

Personally I don't have much to say about the stamps, other that I give them away on the spot to whichever lady or ladyboy happens to be with me at the time of purchase.  If none are, I will put them in my wallet with the change and give them away later.

Must remember on my coming trip to take some pics of the ladyboys with the stamps stuck to their bodies and then post here ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1