7/11 Stamps

Pdoggg

On 1/1/2021 at 4:31 AM, blind boy grunt said:

even more exciting 7-11 updates !

The junction of beach Rd and soi Wat boonchana [known locally as 'Soi PD motorbike shop' or previously as 'Soi Nicki'....]

Duke...are you there? do you remember some time back talking about Nicki? when you gave us directions to find her...most of us following the directions ending up halfway to Cambodia. 

Yeah I am here, but it took a while to read your post pal as I don't particularly have a 'hard on' for saving 7/11 stamps :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

He then went to the toilet

After he finished........... he visited a 7-Eleven store.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, seven said:

Annabelle? Call PD and BBG quick.

no good calling me about AnnaB.... i still haven't recovered from seeing Lily recently yet. Are you trying to kill me?

:yes:

On 1/1/2021 at 9:55 PM, duke007 said:

Yeah I am here, but it took a while to read your post pal as I don't particularly have a 'hard on' for saving 7/11 stamps :biggrin:

i bet you would have if you were in Mona's 7-11 and she was handing them out........:yes:

• 2 months later...

One current loophole is the late night drinking at 7/11s that have tables.  Although I believe you have to buy your beer before midnight, you can drink it outside in the wee hours. 

Good chance gyms will close and restaurants won't be able to serve booze in several provinces next week.