7/11 Stamps

Pdoggg

I'm sorry, but I think you guys have lost the plot!.

Talking about 7/11 stores while the covid thing is going on around you, almost zero BM's entering the country, and you are talking about stamps. Geez!.

It would almost make one revert back to gg's!.

Lets get back to the dick pics etc..

bbg, you are the one driving this subject, You sure Teya has not dropped something in your drink?. I notice your references to Lily have slowed down. Is she in your dungeon or not?.

7 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

no Woodie..it's not me, i'm just trying to help PD out, that's all...

no.. Lily escaped, i'm not happy because she took my handcuffs with her.

i heard a rumour she might be working in 7-11 now!

She is definitely not in 7/11 because I saw her with a customer in Why Not bar in Bangkok last Friday night.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2020 at 6:25 AM, blind boy grunt said:

right behind that 7-11 about 40 yards along dongtan beach is a newish 2-storey 7-11. seats at street level and i'm not sure yet but i think also on a balcony at first floor level. great for us coffee boys.. well, me really..

Went there a couple nights ago.  But you might want to avoid it around 6PM as that's when the Dongtan aerobics begin and I know that's not your type of music.  Never heard Dylan there. Beer can only be consumed on the street level floor but coffee on any of the three floors.

Seven, there is the 7/11 on the corner by the police box that's been there forever.  40 yards into Dongtan is the three level one.  The pic I posted is one and a half kilometers away where Dongtan beach is called Pratumnak Beach.  It's at the first road you encounter along the beach which is Pratumnak Soi 5.

Because of Thappraya construction the Dongtan pathway is open to vehicular traffic 24/7.  Good for machines but bad for people.

On 12/3/2020 at 12:48 PM, Pdoggg said:

Went there a couple nights ago.  But you might want to avoid it around 6PM as that's when the Dongtan aerobics begin and I know that's not your type of music.  Never heard Dylan there. Beer can only be consumed on the street level floor but coffee on any of the three floors.

Seven, there is the 7/11 on the corner by the police box that's been there forever.  40 yards into Dongtan is the three level one.  The pic I posted is one and a half kilometers away where Dongtan beach is called Pratumnak Beach.  It's at the first road you encounter along the beach which is Pratumnak Soi 5.

Because of Thappraya construction the Dongtan pathway is open to vehicular traffic 24/7.  Good for machines but bad for people.

oh dear me P.D, i feel ashamed that i said it was 2 storeys when as you said it is actually 3 storey's... but i guess that's just another story...

you are correct by the way that i should avoid it at aerobics time, not of course because of the 'music' but actually because i'll be tempted to join in.

i feel quite proud by the way ... a 3 level 7-11 being just down the road and all that... how can we all be so lucky? not many of them around. An architectural masterpiece. just a shame it's on a road that no-one will ever see it!

i was wondering after Woodie's recent post above...what do people out there in the world do all day if they don't live near a 7-11? is there any point in living really? sometimes people lose track of the important things in life...

anyway...here's some more Pattaya 7-11 excitement....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quinn said:

Quiz question that's been around a while - How many 7-11 shops in Thailand. (Guesstimate) ! I can give you a clue - it's nearly the same number as 'MotorCy-Taxi' drivers in Pattaya. !

i actually know...because i saw it this morning when i googled Ladyboy Lily in 7-11 !

don't bother Woodie... not much info on google....yet....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

oh dear me P.D, i feel ashamed that i said it was 2 storeys when as you said it is actually 3 storey's... but i guess that's just another story...

you are correct by the way that i should avoid it at aerobics time, not of course because of the 'music' but actually because i'll be tempted to join in.

i feel quite proud by the way ... a 3 level 7-11 being just down the road and all that... how can we all be so lucky? not many of them around. An architectural masterpiece. just a shame it's on a road that no-one will ever see it!

i was wondering after Woodie's recent post above...what do people out there in the world do all day if they don't live near a 7-11? is there any point in living really? sometimes people lose track of the important things in life...

anyway...here's some more Pattaya 7-11 excitement....

I try and retain my sanity by avoiding 7-11's and those bloody door bells!.

On 12/3/2020 at 6:48 AM, Pdoggg said:

Hmm, I' m confused now. I know of the ancient 7/11 on the corner. The new one in the pic is 40 yards into Dongtan, you say.  How can it be 1.5 km into Pratumnak beach? Or is there really a third one in there somewhere?

Please explain.

36 minutes ago, seven said:

Hmm, I' m confused now. I know of the ancient 7/11 on the corner. The new one in the pic is 40 yards into Dongtan, you say.  How can it be 1.5 km into Pratumnak beach? Or is there really a third one in there somewhere?

Please explain.

7/11 #1 Ancient on the Corner

7/11 #2 Newish 40 yards into Dongtan

7/11 #3 Brand new one featured in my pic 1.5 km away

7/11 #3A. Also in my my pic 20 yards from the brand new one

• Like 1