7/11 Stamps

Pdoggg

How does the 7/11 cashier know how many stamps to give out?

Is it on the receipt?

I looked at a receipt today and what could be a stamp/sticker accounting didn't seem to add up. It was less than what the girl gave which was less than I thought I should get.

I am thinking maybe Members get more stamps than non-members?  But farang don't have the Thai ID number required for membership.

Could be something I don't understand.   Or could be the staff doesn't doesn't understand.   Or the cash register doesn't make it clear to he staff?   Or the staff intentionally gives out the wrong number of stamps as hardly any farang call them on it.   It would be quite easy to make a couple hundred baht per shift this way.

Does anyone figure out in advance how many stamps you will be getting beyond the obvious 1 per 50 baht spend?   Or check your receipt?  Because sometimes the promotional stamps are substantial, such as almost 40% off.

dunno about all that PD, i just take what they give and if they don't give i ask for.  But, you're right, if they don't give they no doubt keep.

I don't want to be too controversial here..... off the specific 7-11 topic and all that... but Family Mart also do a similar promotion sometimes!!

don't ever tell me that Thailand can be boring..

• Like 2

Today has not started well.

I turned on my computer to find a definitely confirmed overnight report that 347,892 cases of Covid 19 tested positive in Antarctica yesterday. 

I could only gasp and stare agog! Where is Q-guy when you need him?  Of course I thought… the time difference is to blame. So don’t panic Q-guy, I’ll help you out.

But that is not the only thing that has made today into a disaster. After reading the report, I thought what shall I do about it all?

So I went to my local 7-11 to get a couple of coffee’s, happily totin’ a book of 7-11 stamps that a certain well-respected BM gave to me last week. Knowing that they have to be used by December 13th, I also then thought well done Grunt, you are thinking ahead.

So, into the aforementioned mentioned establishment I strode purposely to be greeted by my usual ‘hello Mister Glunt, 2 coffees today?’

“Yes please” I replied.

My drinks were supplied and I offered the stamp book given to me by the well-respected BM, in payment.

The manager checked the total and frowned “‘Mister, 4 of these stamps are from the 7-11 promotion of 2 years ago! I cannot accept them because they are out of date”

oh Jeez ‘ I thought, how embarrassing, could it get any worse?

Well yes, it could and did. Wait for this……

‘Mister, not only are 4 out of date but there are also 2 stamps from Family Mart here’

I guess my street cred in these parts is now shattered. No more ‘good morning Mister when I walk in, I’ll probably get hissed at and told to wear my mask properly.

So thanks well-respected BM, don’t worry, although I’m now a broken man, I won’t reveal your identity.

unknown pool man..gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

“‘Mister, 4 of these stamps are from the 7-11 promotion of 2 years ago!

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

Mister, not only are 4 out of date but there are also 2 stamps from Family Mart here’

Oh dear. Not good. I cant understand why they call us Cheap Charlie.  Tell me it wasn't Dixon who gave you old stamps.

11 hours ago, seven said:

Tell me it wasn't Dixon who gave you old stamps.

No such thing as 'old stamps' in my world as they all get redeemed, plus I don't give away shit.

I ordered 4 lots of bulk buys from 7-11 earlier this evening and used the last of my loose stamps in the process. Sadly my usual pomegranate Purika drink wasn't available by the box so I settled for a box of (24) mixed fruit Purika instead. They'll deliver it all on a trolley in the coming days. Not sure why, but when those 7-11 girls knock on my door and I'm in my under-crackers I want them to see my willy. They always deliver in pairs and sadly one's always a munter which is off-putting.

I think they do it on purpose. C'est la vie.

• Like 3

never thought I would be posting about store coupons in a mongers' Board but here goes...  just trying to blend in with you guys ...

I am familiar with said 7/11 stamps as I routinely get them on some of my visits (not all !  I suppose they are temporary promotions ???)

I accept them and just toss them on a table top in my room and let my play guests take them which they always seem eager to...

I remember one Pattaya stay where a ladyboy bunked with me on an open-ended LT and somehow our interaction evolved into her accepting one-stamp per blowjob and two-stamps per porking her, which meant my cock was getting sucked and sat on around the clock.    Those particular stamps were printed with a comics character called "Doraemon" and I started calling the ladyboy that and, incurable romantic that I am, towards the end of my stay I bought her one such Doraemon stuffed toy from one one of those night carts that sell them around town.  Couple pics below.  I totally forgot her name and never saw her again after that trip.  Does anyone recognize her?

What I am trying to say is that 7/11 stamps can be used as performance incentives to great effect.

Doraemon01.JPG

Doraemon02.JPG

Edited by Rom
sorry about the PY watermarks on the pics ... the unstamped originals are not as handy
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Rom said:

never thought I would be posting about store coupons in a mongers' Board but here goes...  just trying to blend in with you guys ...

now ya learning about some of the important things in life Rom!.. you should be sending your artwork to 7-11.... you never know, .. they are probably looking for a design for next years issue... personally i like this one from Quinn...except I've got Teya feet! [and not enough hair Mr Quinn...]

590aaac72491cf587f3fce5e3036f2f3.jpg

• Like 1

Breaking News:  A new 7/11 opened today on Pratumnak Beach with an excellent seaview.   It looks as if there will be room for tables outside on the deck which would be a great place to sip a cup of :sign0196: or  cold :drinks:

It might be the best 7/11 in the Pattaya area.  The Romscar for the World's Best 7/11  though would not go to a  Thai 7/11 nor one on Uranus but rather to one in Angeles City near the Checkpoint with seating outside for 150, music thumping out over the speakers, and getting wasted away in Red Horseville. 

Note in the the upper left of the pic is the existing 7/11 a bit further back from the bay.  The owner can't be too happy about that unless they are both company owned. 

1606838968358.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

wow! this thread gets more and more exciting every day... here's another one for you P.D...

Soihound showed me this place.

do you know where dongtang beach starts in jomtien? near the police box and a 7-11 where beach road turns right up to the statue and hemingways? 

right behind that 7-11 about 40 yards along dongtan beach is a newish 2-storey 7-11. seats at street level and i'm not sure yet but i think also on a balcony at first floor level. great for us coffee boys.. well, me really..

who could ask for more ?....