The 2020 nominations to the ROMSCARS Hall of Legends

Rom

On 12/15/2020 at 3:26 PM, Rom said:

The vote tally as of [ Rom's last post ] is:   Stealth - 5 ;   duke007 - 4 ;  thegame925 - 3 ;  KendoUK - 1 ;  KenW - 1 ;  Ernesto - 1

Subsequently,...

On 12/15/2020 at 9:09 PM, Woodie said:

I will go along with duke

Woodie had previously (p.1) voted for thegame925.   According to Romscar rules, voting for more than 1 BM is allowed but since each BM only has a single vote it is then split equally among the chosen candidates.  That means thegame925  looses 0.5 of Woodie's vote and Duke gains it to make the score:

Stealth - 5 ;   duke007 - 4.5 ;  thegame925 - 2.5;  KendoUK - 1 ;  KenW - 1 ;  Ernesto - 1

On 12/15/2020 at 11:33 PM, stoolpusher said:

Mr.Bond for sure

Stoolpusher had also already voted and he had chosen Stealth who also loses half of vote to Duke who, as a result, takes the lead in the popular vote:

Stealth - 4.5 ;   duke007 - 5 ;  thegame925 - 2.5;  KendoUK - 1 ;  KenW - 1 ;  Ernesto - 1

Although I had NOT nominated Duke for this year's intake into the Romscar Hall of Legends, I am very impressed by the level of spontaneous BM support he generated and I reconsider that a BM who so actively contributes to our Board makes for a more timely award than one who left us 5 or 6 years ago.   Besides his massive contributions, Duke also has top ladyboy-monger credentials.  In view of all this, I (Rom) also want to split my vote:  I had previously voted for Stealth, and now I join the Duke bandwagon.  AND I hereby close the voting to all BMs, so THE FINAL tally for the 2020 BMs' choice for the Romscars Hall of Legends is:

Stealth - 4 ;   duke007 - 5.5  ;  thegame925 - 2.5;  KendoUK - 1 ;  KenW - 1 ;  Ernesto - 1

With my simultaneous apologies and congratulations to the (hesitant) winner, he is duke007

Welcome to the Hall of Legends duke !

DukeHallofLegends.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, duke007 said:

Even though I did not want to be considered for a Romscar Award (a PM was sent to Rom) it would be rude and disrespectful of me not to reply, so a big thanks to those who voted for me :drinks:

That Rom picture of your face can easily be identified by your friends back home.

They should have a parade in your honor when you get back. Manchester's greatest Tranny Chaser.....and winner of Romscar Hall of Legends.

Congratulations big guy!! Keep pounding that backpussy!

• Like 1