The 2020 nominations to the ROMSCARS Hall of Legends

Rom

On 11/3/2020 at 4:59 PM, Rom said:

The Hall of Legends is NOT about fucking countless ladyboys. 

On 11/3/2020 at 4:59 PM, Rom said:

First, living in Thailand, he has probably fucked more ladyboys than your Ernesto and thegame put together. 

so which is it Rom?

but no i can't vote because i know neither stealth or the game, i don't mean personally that is, i know nothing about their posting history i'm afraid

i would vote for Duke if he is ever nominated because he has always been very loyal to his LBs... just a shame that he knows nothing about real football ! :yes: :drinks:

i would also vote for emmy as the only [as far as i'm aware] actual LB bar owner that posts.

but come on Rom [you know that i have no problems with you and never had any]  but Kendo...chivalry? no no no. Sorry.

• Like 3

On 11/3/2020 at 9:59 AM, Rom said:

And btw duke you are also Hall of Legends material

One of the first posters I noticed when I started off on LB forums back in the day along with Donnykey and a few more.  Surprised Duke wasn’t nominated in the initial choice of 3 nominees.  A consistent  poster on all forums for 15 odd years now, a span that bridges the early days for some here up to now, and his interest in the scene hasn’t wained from day one unlike many of us.  To me personally he is a reminder of the fun early days of this scene, so many posters have come and gone in the meantime, and no doubt he’ll be going as strong as ever in the years to come. Next time I meet you Duke I’ll have to find out your secret.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I would support thegame925's nomination. Having met him 3 times, he's a first class gentleman - treats lbs and everyone else with respect and is very generous (he's bought lunch for me 2 of the 3 times we met). I am still in touch with him periodically and he is still doing well, but slowed down as he is getting up in age.

I agree heartily with bumblebee's post above regading donnykey and Duke.

• Like 2

On 11/1/2020 at 11:44 PM, Rom said:

Nominee #1  BM Ernesto who pioneered ladyboyTRs with intimate pics at a time when almost no one else had digital cameras or dared to use them in the room.  He dazzled us partying with pristine ladyboys off-the-beaten path in remotes parts of Asia nobody else would think of visiting for sex.  A prolific and sharing-prone serial fucker, Ernesto had already been designated a “legend” at LBR even before I moved the Hall of Legends here.  I never met him in person but deem Ernesto to be a worthy Hall of Legends candidate with the only drawback being that he has not been heard from in 5 years.

The unique appeal of Ernesto (might be Ernestos was never quite clear of that) is ladyboy hunting of the beaten track.   I know plenty of guys who have bedded down over 1000 ladyboys but very few who venture on the road less travelled.  And not many roads are less travelled than searching for third world transexuals in the jungle of Borneo!

Here's a link to his adventures!

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/forum/66-ernestos-adventures/

borneo56.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry not to have added my vote earlier since I had been busy completing a language learning program till yesterday and I have lost the habit of logging in at LBR for several months. I was first surprised when I read the op for 2 reasons. The first one is that Romscars are back already. (I can't realize that the whole sh... started 8 months ago). The second is that I didn't understand how you (Rom) organized the process this year. You got used to proposing nominees in several categories for inductees but you hardly proposed 2 this year, one of them being your personal decision. So you eventually proposed 3 nominees for 1 inductee, one of them being a typical representative of the PY nomenklatura. You could have digged a little bit deeper to find nominess. 

So, here's a short summary of pros and cons for these nominees :

Kendo the bastard : pros : in PY, they have created a hidden forum called AM forum whose access is restricted to those members called "AM" with their profile name in green characters. It's just a few additive subforums in which shy guys post TR or or pics of male prostitutes with pre bubertal looks and ladyboys make up. I found in the middle of this shit a small TR by Kendo the beach dealing with Udon Thani, the kind of posts that hardly anyone read in this part of PY. I could monger easily in Udon Thani with the information found combined with information found in the Thailandredcat website. (Should I add I was already banned from PY ,even from the newbies sections when I found this information :laugh:.) 

Cons : not only PY, but also in the "sister forum" Kendo the beach banned me for having been flamed by another BM. It's out of question to vote for this guy who is not only a coward but also  (censored, Godwin point reached). 

Ernesto : I am surprised that this legend of the forum hasn't received even one vote so far. He was the legend of the forum and he is the only one who had his own sub forum either in LBR or in whatever ladyboy forum you can find. I took time to read his posts when I started posting here. It could have been useful a little bit to prepare my trips if I had read them before I departed to destinations he already had visited. However, reading more in details, Ernesto didn't post details that could help me (or other traveler) find ladyboys. What I found amazingly picturesque in his posts is that I made very similar photos and had similar activities in cities I visited 4 or 5 years after he did. However, I am not going overboard in admiration of Ernesto since I also diversified my mongering destinations. I shagged ladyboys in Borneo, Singapore, Malaysia (4 cities in the Peninsula), Thailand (13 cities including  Issan and Thay), Cambodia (3 cities), Vietnam (7 cities already), Switzerland and Spain (I am talking of pure Asian ladyboys in European cities of course). Moreover, Ernesto vanished without warning. Does he really deserve to be praised as a legend ? 

Stealth : I am glad to find new comments about Stealth. Before I found this thread, I ignored he had been the mod and and main animator of the Philippines sub forum in LBR. Great guy. He actually helped me with his TR and further advises in PY more than 8 years ago. After having been fairly disappointed by Thailand for my first trip, I felt like trying the Philippines and I used Stealth's guidelines to do it. If I got it well, he had a job or a business that often brought him to the Phils where he could spend time with a ladyboygirlfriend and have fun with many ladyboys. He didn't fear to struggle against discriminations against ladyboys in the Phil society. As Rom mentioned, Stealth also mysteriously vanished from the scene without notice. He seemed pretty young though. I hope he's going well. 

I followed Stealth's advises and managed to do something interesting given I had no time, not enough money and no informatiion to use. I wish I could have kept on sharing information with him after my trip or later but he was no longer here. 

Thanks to Stealth, I found the first of the mongers' commandments and I will remind it here "Just know how to pull your fingers out of your ass".  Stealth is probably going to win, but I decided not to vote for him. 

Thegame925 : I had never read from this guy before. I found a few threads and posts. His style and profiles make me believe he migrated to PY a long time ago. 

KenW : of course, I could have voted for Ernesto or Stealth. I was in favour of Stealth but I also found unfair that Ernesto received no vote. However,  I read KenW's whole thread dealing with his time in Vietnam. Though the second half became more and more nebulous posts completed his story, I had a lot of pleasure to read his thread dealing with Vietnamese ladyboys. I liked his distinctive writing style. So many native English mongers wouldn't be able to reach his level. I also liked the information although KenW remained discreet about where and how. I could find a few landmarks though. That was anothr time and almost like another country. I wonder what KenW would think of the Vietnamese scene in the 2020s. 

I wish KenW were still posting at LBR. I just fear he might no longer be in this world. He deserves to be a nominee though. This guy also traveled in several Asian countries and posted interesting information. He deserves to be a nominee for this year's Romscars. I vote for KenW

PS : I would like to suggest one more inductee for a special price. This is a monger who never felt tired with animating forums, successfully mongered ladyboys without frontier with his madness and his sensibility. I believed first he had little respect for our friends whose bodies he used to draw messages with his pencils. I discovered some one able to find ladyboys in the desert, some one sensible and respectful with a fair spirit. 

I wish to nominate Rom himself for a speial prize at the romscars.

Achtung0711.png.f0578c21cbd921c00f7a1abe74f949f7.png.

• Like 5

Gentlemen, regarding K's nomination it was a matter of fair-play and to enhance the Romscar Hall of Legends credibility which otherwise could be undermined if I nominate only BMs who personally like me.   Kendo has an indisputably legendary-level track record as a ladyboy chaser that is both enhanced and blemished by his performance as a PY mod.  That sums it up.  It has become obvious he is not going to get the votes here at LBR for an induction.  But if it was at PY he probably would.  No need to beat up the trailing horse.  Please let go.

@P&G   Thanks for nominating me especially the part about the "sensibility".   I am honored but I am just the gatekeeper to the Hall of Legends.  I happen to believe I am a legend already as "the bane of Pyongyang"  but that is not excellent enough for the Hall of Legends.   Regarding the first part of your post, you confused "The Romscar Hall of Legends" with the "Annual Romscars Awards" for which there is a separate thread exhorting BM-participation in the nominations.  Check it out.  KenW ?   Had not noticed him but just checked him out here at LBR.  Had a period of active and noteworthy contributions and, like the other nominees, is MIA for several years.  He can jump on the bandwagon.

@bbg & bbb   I take your posts as votes for duke007

The vote tally as of this posting is:  Stealth - 5 ;   thegame925 - 3 ;  duke007 - 2 ;  KendoUK - 1 ;  KenW - 1 ;  Ernesto - 0

My "golden pass" inductee and the joint Pdoggg&Bumblebee's will be announced together with the Romscar winners sometime in December.  In the meantime, thanks for playing along.

R

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Rom said:

bbg & bbb   I take your posts as votes for duke007

Yep, as the only member currently posting here in the list, and has been since day one it’s seems fitting really.  As I mentioned earlier a consistent positive poster on the scene over the past decade and a half. 

i think you need more this year Rom, due to the strange times we are living through.

E.G... photographer of the year.... I note that some Young Bucks are trying to grab Bumblebee's crown while he is undergoing an enforced absence. The aforementioned young bucks of course... Quinn. PD and QG. 

therefore i would vote that this year Bumblebee is awarded a specific Lifetime Achievement award for his photography, before his crown is stolen from him.

:yes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Dukey is about to hit a major Likes milestone soon, perhaps even today!   :drinks:

I jumped in and gave duke his 5,000th LBR reputation point in the form of a smiley face on his post above.

Well done duke.  Spotlights on you.  Stand up and take a bow...

It increasingly looks like duke could be a non-nominated dark horse to win this Legends race by ........ BM ACCLAMATION !

Duke is an unassuming BM who told me he would rather not be in the Hall of Legends and I did not nominate him.   But I can't stop BMs from hailing him !

Keep at it guys and I may be taking duke's measures for his Hall of Legends portrait...

duke5000-bruno.png.28aa720157a200a0fdc226bc0c39d335.png

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

It's getting close to Hall of Legends induction time, and as it stands it will be Stealth who gets voted in ...

The BMs' votes induction will be followed a couple days later by my personal pick (as gatekeeper to the Hall of Legends) and then a few more days later the Admins will reveal their joint pick.  I swear I did not put any caveats on the admins' choice other than that it can't be Emmy (just in case!) because she is NOT a monger.  Quite the opposite. I will learn of the admins' pick when everybody else does and will honor it even if I don't agree.

Now, to generate some interest, I will drop a hint on my personal pick.  If anyone guesses it's because you experience ladyboy beauty the way I do   :

My 2020 pick for the Hall of Legends shot the best ladyboy pictures ever posted on the internet.  Notice I said "the internet".  Not here or PY.  Who am I talking about ?

• Like 1

I know its late, but my vote is for Ernesto. He definitively is the Babe Ruth and Wayne Gretzky and Maradona of LB hunting.

There may be guys who bedded more than 1000 LBs but none who have cataloged them in word and picture like he did.

I would vote Kendo as runner up. I met him a couple of times and he was pretty fun to party with and I dig his sense of humor. Plus I've seen him post some risky pictures.....which shows he has guts.

• Like 2

On 12/1/2020 at 10:29 AM, Rom said:

It's getting close to Hall of Legends induction time, and as it stands it will be Stealth who gets voted in ...

The BMs' votes induction will be followed a couple days later by my personal pick (as gatekeeper to the Hall of Legends) and then a few more days later the Admins will reveal their joint pick.  I swear I did not put any caveats on the admins' choice other than that it can't be Emmy (just in case!) because she is NOT a monger.  Quite the opposite. I will learn of the admins' pick when everybody else does and will honor it even if I don't agree.

Now, to generate some interest, I will drop a hint on my personal pick.  If anyone guesses it's because you experience ladyboy beauty the way I do   :

My 2020 pick for the Hall of Legends shot the best ladyboy pictures ever posted on the internet.  Notice I said "the internet".  Not here or PY.  Who am I talking about ?

You are talking about the guy who has his own entire section of reports and pictures on Theladyboyforum

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2020 at 6:17 PM, The-Sith said:

You are talking about the guy who has his own entire section of reports and pictures on Theladyboyforum

I had not thought of him.  it's been almost a decade since I browsed TLB.  never liked the interface of the cheap software they use.  what's his name?  is he a BM at PY?  I will check him out for next year's Hall of Legends nominations...

The guy I was talking about was the Captain Outrageous (BM Lord Snooty here at LBR) who casually revealed himself in the "Bad Students" thread forcing me to rush his Hall of Legends induction.

Now I am getting ready for the members' choice induction.   This is the last call for BMs votes.  As it stands, it's a 2 horse race between stealth and duke (who declined to be nominated but is being acclaimed by several BMs) .  So if you haven't voted, vote now.  I will not be giving any more reminders.  I will just come back with the winner announcement in a separate thread.

The vote tally as of this posting is:  Stealth - 5 ;   duke007 - 4 ;  thegame925 - 3 ;  KendoUK - 1 ;  KenW - 1 ;  Ernesto - 1

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Rom said:

I had not thought of him.  it's been almost a decade since I browsed TLB.  never liked the interface of the cheap software they use.  what's his name?  is he a BM at PY?  I will check him out for next year's Hall of Legends nominations...

The guy I was talking about was the Captain Outrageous (BM Lord Snooty here at LBR) who casually revealed himself in the "Bad Students" thread forcing me to rush his Hall of Legends induction.

Now I am getting ready for the members' choice induction.   This is the last call for BMs votes.  As it stands, it's a 2 horse race between stealth and duke (who declined to be nominated but is being acclaimed by several BMs) .  So if you haven't voted, vote now.  I will not be giving any more reminders.  I will just come back with the winner announcement in a separate thread.

The vote tally as of this posting is:  Stealth - 5 ;   duke007 - 4 ;  thegame925 - 3 ;  KendoUK - 1 ;  KenW - 1 ;  Ernesto - 1

Ernesto has his own section in TLB with all his stories and pictures posted.

Definitely CaptainOutrageous is a legend too!

5 hours ago, Rom said:

I will go along with duke