The 2020 nominations to the ROMSCARS Hall of Legends

Rom

It’s that time of the year again for the Romscars Annual Awards, in the context of which every year are inducted into my made up Romscars Hall of Legends 1 or 2 fellow ladyboy aficionados with truly excellent and chivalrous life time records of interaction with ladyboys.

For those who might not know, I started the Romscars Hall of Legends at that no-dissent Board I call Pyongyang (PY) from where I was banned in 2019 in the middle of a TR.  Not satisfied with silencing me, they also obliterated Soviet-style everything I had ever posted at their Board, including the Hall of Legends.  I am retelling all this because that’s how the Hall of Legends ended up at LBR where I found freedom of speech with the self-protection of LBR’s exclusive clubs feature that allows club leaders to stop jealous thread-fuckers cold in their tracks.

All this to say that I am so grateful for LBR’s hospitality and for how so many BMs here made me feel welcome, that I decided that this year the Romscars Hall of Legends nominations will focus exclusively on mongers who are members here at LBR (regardless of whether they are also members at PY).

For 2020 I propose to induct 2 or 3 BMs into the Hall of Legends

The first inductee will be my exclusive personal decision and is already picked.  I doubt any members here know him personally but many of you heard of him and wish you were him.  He is a perfect fit for the Hall of Legends and you will all cheer my choice when I announce it.

The second inductee will be chosen by BMs here from a list of 3 candidates I hereby nominate:

Nominee #1  BM Ernesto who pioneered ladyboyTRs with intimate pics at a time when almost no one else had digital cameras or dared to use them in the room.  He dazzled us partying with pristine ladyboys off-the-beaten path in remotes parts of Asia nobody else would think of visiting for sex.  A prolific and sharing-prone serial fucker, Ernesto had already been designated a “legend” at LBR even before I moved the Hall of Legends here.  I never met him in person but deem Ernesto to be a worthy Hall of Legends candidate with the only drawback being that he has not been heard from in 5 years.

Nominee #2  BM and quasi-moderator Stealth, who I met in AC circa 2010-11.  A real fun laid back Dutch monger who has a real positive attitude both in person and online.  He boasted of an extensive “network” of ladyboy contacts who were eager to party with him without compensation (or so he said!).   His online TRs were drafted to generously share all useful information with BMs.  Like Ernesto, Stealth also has been missing in action for (6) years and is an equally worthy candidate to the Hall of Legends.

Nominee #3  BM KendoUK.  Yes THEE Kendo from the PY Clique-de-la-Clique.  The same Kendo who snitched on me in front of everyone at PY and who banned me from there twice, but who is a legend in his own right for being a self-exposed ladyboy addict on Sky Channel and on YouTube and who knows all our secrets from being the IT-proficient moderator at PY.  Whether we like him or not, if there ever had to be one standard bearer for the online ladyboy community it would have to be him.  While at PY Kendo more than once recognized the merit of my contributions, in the end he sided with the goons so I am not quite ready to induct him myself into the Romscars Hall of Legends.  But I know he is popular among other BMs here, so if you all speak up in support of him I will defer to your choice.  Kendo is a longstanding member of LBR, albeit a less active one since I started posting last year and I regret that.  Regardless of what happens this year, I have faith that one day Kendo will take his rightful place in the Hall of Legends.

The third inductee (if there is one) into the Hall of Legends will be up to PDoggg and Bumblebee.  It’s my way of saying thank you to them for giving me a voice at LBR and (if they want to play) they can jointly induct any BM here into the Hall of Legends, including 1 of the 3 above.

The only one BM at LBR who canNOT be inducted into the Hall of Legends (so no point in nominating) is ME, Rom.   For obvious conflict of interest reasons.

What I ask now is for BMs to please post their views in this thread acknowledging who they think are the most worthy candidates, including other BMs I did not nominate.  The Romscars is an exercise in excellence and positivity so if you have a nice word to say about a fellow BM, say it!  He will appreciate!  If you don’t want to play that’s OK too.  Thanks either way for following the 2020 Romscars awards, which will develop also in coming parallel threads here at the Romscars Club.

And remember …………:  Post like a Boss, Be Excellent, and Party OOOOOON  !

Hall-of-Legends-2020c.thumb.jpg.34e6634d68ea2f1027c9f5e9ea4daf01.jpg

• Like 5

Great post.

Since I'm a die hard fan of all things Philippines, my vote would have to go with Stealth. A cursory review of the Philippines section (which he moderated for a while) shows not only that he was superstar in meeting and shagging hot ladyboys, but he was willing to share all his techniques for bagging his limit everytime he dropped his line in the water. 

Of course, PDogg, and Bubblebee get my secondary votes...They get secondary votes only because they don't give us the gory details of all their ladyboy adventures...probably because they are living it 24/7/365.

• Like 3

Thanks Rom for this topic.

I could not vote for any of the 3 you have nominated. The first two I know of but only vaguely in my early days. The third,( the used car salesman), was one of the heroes that banned myself and a few others during a purge he and his cohorts conducted for reasons that only they knew, on that "other" forum.

I would nominate PDogg and Bumblebee for the honour, for their efforts in running this forum. Not an easy job, but they do it with a manner befitting the position.

After them, there are many who contribute equally, so hard to pick one.

• Like 4

OK  Rom-a-roony ,here is my 1 bahts worth .

It would a 100% yes vote for for both Mr. P AND BB , as for the others I will say a yes for Stealth . Ernesto I have never met and don't know much about his work on here ,so not sure .

As for kendon't , NO WAY would I ever vote for him .

As Woody said , there are so many guys on here to nominate who contribute, so I will leave it all up to you . :hi:

• Like 2

Good start  Randi, Woodie & Stoolpusher. Thanks.

Let me also reveal my vote, which is worth as much as any other BM's  for the "open-3" nomination:  like Randi & SP, I vote for Stealth.  He was a total ladyboy-fucking machine yet such a fun, unassuming guy one cannot even be jealous of him.  I only briefly met him once and was very favorably impressed.

That's 3 votes for Stealth; 0 for Ernesto; and 0 for Kendo.  I hope more BMs chip in.

The prospect of Bumblebee and/or Pdoggg being inducted by acclamation ?? is a possibility if more BMs call for it.  They surely deserve the recognition for providing a Rick's Café in the shadow of the PY Reichstag.   It will be deliciously flattering yet awkward for them, and I'd love to play the arbitrer of their glory...

Thanks for posting.  Please keep it coming.  But remember to be Romscars-positive:  Do not point the shortcomings of the nominees you don't like.  Only the attributes of those you like.

Party on

Rom

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rom said:

Good start  Randi, Woodie & Stoolpusher. Thanks.

Let me also reveal my vote, which is worth as much as any other BM's  for the "open-3" nomination:  like Randi & SP, I vote for Stealth.  He was a total ladyboy-fucking machine yet such a fun, unassuming guy one cannot even be jealous of him.  I only briefly met him once and was very favorably impressed.

That's 3 votes for Stealth; 0 for Ernesto; and 0 for Kendo.  I hope more BMs chip in.

The prospect of Bumblebee and/or Pdoggg being inducted by acclamation ?? is a possibility if more BMs call for it.  They surely deserve the recognition for providing a Rick's Café in the shadow of the PY Reichstag.   It will be deliciously flattering yet awkward for them, and I'd love to play the arbitrer of their glory...

Thanks for posting.  Please keep it coming.  But remember to be Romscars-positive:  Do not point the shortcomings of the nominees you don't like.  Only the attributes of those you like.

Party on

Rom

Rom, I did pontifcate on making comments on the short comings of one nominee but felt it was important enough to do so. 

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

okay Rom...i won't!

don't know the first two people, do know the third.  let's just say then that i agree 100% with SP and Woodie.

I read the first post here that Rom has already selected one inductee to his hall of legends. The second inductee is a choice by the BMs of the forum of one of the 3 nominees that Rom has put forward and the 3rd inductee to be selected by PD & BB.

From the 3 nominees listed I have met none. I read some of Ernesto's adventures here when I first joined as well as Stealth's. Can't say that I remember any of Kendo's posts and have absolutely no knowledge of any Sky Channel or YouTube videos (maybe someone may post some details at some time). I can say that I found Stealth's contribution very helpful as I have spent more time in Philippines than I have in Thailand and he was quite generous in sharing knowledge and tips to me. So I will endorse Stealth's nomination.

I agree that both PDoggg and Bumblebee should be honoured in the hall of legends for their untiring work on the forum, however, I think they should both be given the chance to put up their own inductee as I am sure there are plenty of Bms over the years who have made great contributions here. The only BM other than PD that I have met here is Bruce (Donnykey) and from what I have seen and heard he is/was a legend with the LBs.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rom said:

The prospect of Bumblebee and/or Pdoggg being inducted by acclamation ??

Thanks for the kind thoughts but BB and I have disqualified ourselves from being inducted for more or less the same reason that you disqualified yourself.

16 hours ago, Rom said:

The second inductee will be chosen by BMs here from a list of 3 candidates I hereby nominate:

They are all extremely well deserving candidates but my totally biased vote as a BM-FM (different than the nomination process as I understand it) is for Stealth.  He singlehandedly built the LBR Philippines area from scratch as a labor of love.  Too bad he is now MIA; perhaps he will resurface one day. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

BB and I are discussing our nomination and will probably announce in the next 24 hours or so.   Just like Biden had pretty much decided on Kamala before he actually announced it, there is one candidate that we are leaning towards.

Just found out that the induction is a couple months away so BB and I won't be announcing our inductee for quite awhile.

Thanks gentlemen. As of this posting, that's 5 votes for Stealth and 1 for thegame925 and 0 for the other 2 ... keep'em coming. Let's see if we can get to 10 votes.

@duke Good choice duke BM thegame925, I thought you would for sure have voted for one of the 3 nominees... guess not.

It's starting to look like a Stealth landslide.  Am I the only one here who actually met him?  If not, please share some anecdotes on Stealth so I can get inspired for his induction.  I especially grew to admire him in the context of the ladyboysphobic Philippines-Addicts Board where Stealth billed himself as the "ladyboy ambassador" and merrily posted about his ladyboys without drawing the kind of sneers the only other BM there who posted about ladyboys (moi!) did.

Regarding PDoggg and Bumblebee disqualifying themselves that's the leadership thing to do, but don't let that stop anyone from praising them.  Or any other BM for that matter.  I confess that I had already begun casting them in the Hall of Legends as Humphrey Bogart and Louis Armstrong based on the parallel I made above between LBR and Rick's Cafe' from the movie Casablanca.

Party on

R

LBRicksCafe-comp.jpg.a94506e57af4c2f2bb9b577879ae8c53.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The answer to your question Rom

I have met Ernesto (nice chap) and the thegame925 I have met many times (and class him as a good friend).

I actually introduced Ernesto to thegame925 in Cascades many moons ago, was good seeing them meet for the first time and then watching the pair of them having a good 'chinwag' together. B)

The Stealth I would have liked to have met and I have really enjoyed reading his reports. :good:

No offence to Kendo but he is a mere 'puppy' imho compared to the guys mentioned above. 

• Like 1

Thanks for your post duke.  It's a timely one because it sets me up to respond and clarify about what I see as attributes for the Hall of Legends.

The Hall of Legends is NOT about fucking countless ladyboys.  With spare cash and time-in-Thailand on his hands, any punter can do that.  It's about what I call "Excellence" and "Chivalry" which is a way of saying bringing something special and possibly unique to the ladyboy aficionados community online, which is where we interact more than on the field.

Take Rinzler, Rossco and Quinn for example.  As far as I can tell, neither of them is/was a ladyboy serial-fucker.  Yet they all made their very visible and constructive marks on our community.   Rinzler the Christian-fundamentalist monger who genuinely cared for the ladyboys (and who died tragically prompting me to induct him right away);  Rossco (Tony LBWV), philantropist and ringmaster to the greatest ladyboy show on Earth; and Quinn our tribe's artiste-extraordinaire whose artworks are labors of love way beyond what most BMs deserve.   Then we have Jimbo and Snoop who are proven P4P mongers but they stand out for their leadership and gravitas in the community, and in the case of Snoop his artistry also.

Kendo is not getting the votes I expected (including from you duke) and I am starting to regret nominating him.   But he is an eventual shoo-in for the Hall of Legends if I keep doing it.  First, living in Thailand, he has probably fucked more ladyboys than your Ernesto and thegame put together.  Second he really is to the world the poster boy of ladyboy mongers.  Google "ladyboys Kendo" and you will see what I mean.  More importantly, he is the reason Pyongyang became the dominating Board thanks to his charismatic presence on the field and his considerable skills as moderator.   Yes the guy backstabbed me and countless other free-spirits at PY and sides with the goons there, but he is already a legend in our community whether we like him or not.  He got his ladyboy wings very young which reflected in him competitively swinging his dick online with an unfair admin-advantage, but the day will come when he will admit (he already realizes it!) that hellraisers like me who contribute good stories bring more to the community than the goons he sides with to repress us.  When that day comes, I will immediately say: Grasshopper, it' s time for you to go ........... to the Hall of Legends ! ...

And btw duke you are also Hall of Legends material ... I'm watching ... stay Excellent all of you!

• Like 5

I only know Kendo so he would get my vote by default, thought that's not to say he doesn't deserve the recognition. He raised TR's to a new level when he joined LBP and later moved over to BKK from the UK to be closer to the ladyboys. There's a reason why he featured in the Sky Living documentary, is a Mod at LBP, and is regularly asked to attend/compère/judge at major events. 

• Like 3

After Duke's nomination, I have been plowing through thegames reports. For an old fella like me he had some "go".

No lack of persistence for sure.

One thing that stands out is the different styles of makeup the girls used compared to now. They seem to have a red face complexion with some blue mixed in.

The lack of phones in their hands is another thing along with a slimmer build than a lot of the girls around now. Would liked to have been around then!.

I would go along with his nomination.

• Like 3

To add to this story from thegames, the fili girl Josie is the best looker so far. Not even halfway through his stories and I am overwhelmed by his endurance!.

It must be the gene pool mix in the fili girl as I don't normally find them that attractive. She has Chinese plus a couple of others mixed in.

The mood swings would do my head in though.

Will keep on keeping on with his stories.

He has to be a nomination for sure!!.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LbDabbler said:

Given the bullying BMs here (including yours truly) have received from the PY clique, I am surprised and disappointed to see Kendo on this list. 

yes yes yes! ...100% agree. Plus of course the lies he told about Emmy and the mischief he tried to provoke. get rid of him Rom, get rid.

he's no more a legend than i am...  and i certainly am not. Moderator? come on! bar owner crawler. note to P.D and Rom: this comment is not new, was posted on LBP too.

• Like 2

Gentlemen,  The Romscars is about highlighting the positive contributions ("excellence" & "chivalry") to our ladyboy lovers community.   I explicitly caveated K's nomination by saying he'd have to generate support (votes) from BMs here.  If he disappointed you at PY, don't vote for him (I am not!).  But please avoid causing awkwardness in the thread by criticizing a fellow BM who did not ask to be Romscars-nominated.   RESPECT to Snoop for being a loyal friend and wingman.  His argumentation matches mine for acknowledging K.

The vote tally as of this posting is:  Stealth - 5;   thegame925 - 2;  KendoUK - 1;  Ernesto - 0

@LBDabbler & BBG  would you like to express a vote?   Other BMs please...

• Like 1