Topics and what motivates replies

Woodie

1 hour ago, cobber32 said:

I can only agree with you, duke. Sure, not everyone likes everyone, but why drag a post from another forum onto this one. If you want to get stuck in about it, go onto that forum. And it's not just a Brit thing. I'm an Aussie (ok, open to insults I suppose) but I've spent time with soidog and, like you, I'd be happy to do so again.

So let's enjoy what this forum has to offer, and let any other forum do it's thing.

Thanks cobber, and Aussies are sort of British in a way so you are OK mate (also get our humour too) :wink:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, seven said:

I'm sure he's a great tolerant guy, not the least bitter and judgemental, its just doesn't come through from his PY persona. So I  don't understand why you feel the need to defend him here, as you just stated who cares what goes on on PY. 

My gripe was for someone who is bringing some 'spat' he is having on another forum to this forum.

I am NOT defending soihound in the slightest, he is big enough and man enough to do that for himself (he doesn't need me).  

And please stop being a hypocrite, it's not that your not the least bit 'bitter' or 'judgemental' in any way is it, or is it just your own persona? :wink:

17 minutes ago, duke007 said:

I am NOT defending soihound in the slightest, he is big enough and man enough to to that for himself (he doesn't need me).  

And please stop being a hypocrite, it's not that your not the least bit 'bitter' or 'judgemental' in any way is it, or is it just your own persona? :wink:

Yes you did.

We're not talking about you or me now, are we? I will not describe you in return, not taking that bait. I am however grateful that you do not post the same type of political propaganda, albeit some spills over to LBR,  like you do on PY. Thank you.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, seven said:

Yes you did.

We're not talking about you or me now, are we? I will not describe you in return, not taking that bait. I am however grateful that you do not post the same type of political propaganda, albeit some spills over to LBR,  like you do on PY. Thank you.

Firstly, I wasn't defending the Hound, end off so don't go there. 

Secondly, I have thought about running my intented posts by you first for 'censorship' and if OK (by you and your political views) they just may, just may get posted here and then I could be eternally grateful to you for the privilege. 

Then I thought fuck it, I have a life, a mind,  opinions and views of my own (and not those of some left wing nutter) so I will post what like. 

You read what I post on the Pattaya Ladyboys forum, For What?, do please put me on ignore 

I was under the impression that the PY forum (as you churlishly call it) wasn't your bag so why go there? , of course you have never once posted there and your only involvement has been to have give your buddy some 'likes', how nice. 

Anyways, I am not the slightest bit interested or could care less about your views and opinions, so I will leave it there. 

Let's just hope the others on this forum step in line for you eh, wouldn't want you getting all upset now would we. 

Shame about the Czech Republic too :biggrin:

Over and Out :db:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

took a look at that forum years ago, full of power crazed (on a forum? really? shit, it's like the twits on IRC used to be) jerks and their sycophants as well as numbers of spineless types aping such behavior to be one of the guys.  Re-visited it years later...same shit different day ( explains a LOT that TV is part of this, same exact shit went on there and it stopped me reading there many years ago). 

I do NOT care to see crap that went on there being dragged in here.  For one thing it's like tracking dog shit around in some home you are visiting and for another I have enough WTF!!???? moments as it IS.  Maybe folks could signal they are slagging some guy for posts on PY  so I can just ignore the post, or will I need to ignore the whole thread? How can I know without reading (wasting time) ?

• Like 1

This thread is now way off-title and I would invite admins to break it off at The-Sith’s post and move the rest to the general area of the Romscars Club where the zeitgeist is more prone to discussing Pyongyang / PY / the other forum / LBP /whatever-you-call-it...  The spin-off thread could be called “The-Sith Strikes Back at PY and Why Bother With It Here ”.

My position is that I disagree with Duke’s (and some other BMs’) stance that talking here about PY should be avoided on the grounds of (as best as I can summarize it) “non-aggression”.  Perhaps.  But not talking here about PY is virtually impossible as it is the single most important international pillar of our ladyboy world.  It is the closest thing to a Wikipedia of the ladyboy world and what happens there online is just as relevant (often more) than what happens on the ground.  Let me explain by giving some examples:

Take C&D/Sweethearts or Sensations:  Without PY they would be just another 2 ladyboy bars with little known farang owners and much much fewer customers and staff.  PY is THE reason for their success (and vice-versa as their star owners are major contributors to PY’s).

Take TJ’s UberDiva Lily or soi 8 Big Cock Ploy: Without PY they would be just a couple more of Pattaya's well-kept secrets for a few mongers in-the-know.  Thanks to PY, mongers from all over the world flock to Pattaya in search of them.

Take the Romscars:  Without PY they are meaningless.  Here at LBR there are just not enough mongers or noteworthy mongering deeds to give out the Romscars exclusively in the house.  For example: we get 2 or 3 TRs a year if that.  Last year we had Snoop’s very Romscarworthy TR, but this year who am I going to give "TR of the Year" to?  Same for Photographer of the Year:  Is Bumblebee going to win here every year without any competition?  Honestly, I don’t know if I will even do the Romscars anymore because I got to a point where I am too disgusted by PY’s petty tyrannies to even look there, but if I don’t keep up over there I won’t know who did anything outstanding to deserve Romscars…

In addition: here at LBR we are all talking about what happens at PY whether we admit/realize it or not.  For ex: when recently Josh was dying we were getting the updates via PY.   Same-same for most bar openings and closures and new ladyboys arriving in the bars...  Dissociating from PY for us would be like Mexico (or tiny Guatemala) dissociating from the US.  Not an option.

As regards badmouthing PY: I recognize that it is NOT the "non-aggressive" thing to do, but it is going to come up inevitably if we do things here differently than there.  Take me! as an example:  the Romscars Club (and perhaps all other clubs) only exist because I got booted from PY.  Most of the media content currently at the Romscars Club is stuff I did for PY that they obliterated soviet-style when they booted me.  What am I supposed to do?  Pretend I did the Hitler videos to post here?  Or that the Romscars Awards were started here not a couple years earlier at PY?   When re-posting such content I MUST say it was salvaged from PY, which makes their mods look repressive and thick whether I say it or not.  Same for when at the end of the last 2 years I tried to post the Romscars award winners at PY and they immediately hoovered it and then I reported it here so the winners would know I tried and their mods blocked.  Again: they looked repressive and thick but it was their doing ...  And if you think it is ungentlemanly of me to badmouth them here, how do you think I feel about the BMs here who post to say what great guys PY mods or the softdog are ? the same mods who arbitrarily harass and allow flaming BMs as a prelude to banning them as they did to me ?  or the same softdog who chased me here to LBR to character-assassinate me with the vilest of insinuations and false accusations?...  Not being so gentlemanly either are you softdong pals?

To end this on a positive note:  There are some areas where LBR has the edge over PY and it’s them who need to come here to experience it or talk about it there which they do.  Definitely we are #1 at Emmy’s Bar, Hall of Legends, the Romscars, clues to Viet Nam, and … FREE-SPEECH and UNBIASED MODERATING !

Thanks admins for that and VIVA LBR !

Rom

• Like 4

12 hours ago, seven said:

I'm sure he's a great tolerant guy, not the least bitter and judgemental, its just doesn't come through from his PY persona. So I  don't understand why you feel the need to defend him here, as you just stated who cares what goes on on PY. 

maybe part of the reason is that he cannot defend himself here? so in fact an easy target? not i suspect that any of this will bother SD in the slightest.

on a personal level i was happy to leave LBP, most happy... but it seems i'll never be allowed to.

• Like 3

Ffs, Rom. Read the thread title again. We all have opinions; we sometimes disagree with posts, but we all have some reason for posting, and replying to posts.

And you don't have the exclusive rights to be the authority on everything. The forum lives because of it's members.

• Like 4

......you can guess what happened next.

I think the main point is..... ladyboy sites are about having sex with ladyboys (usually for money). That's suppose to be fun!

So let's keep things fun and positive and not take things too seriously. We are here for a good time....not a long time.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2021 at 8:18 PM, Rom said:

This thread is now way off-title and I would invite admins to break it off at The-Sith’s post and move the rest to the general area of the Romscars Club where the zeitgeist is more prone to discussing Pyongyang / PY / the other forum / LBP /whatever-you-call-it...  The spin-off thread could be called “The-Sith Strikes Back at PY and Why Bother With It Here ”.

My position is that I disagree with Duke’s (and some other BMs’) stance that talking here about PY should be avoided on the grounds of (as best as I can summarize it) “non-aggression”.  Perhaps.  But not talking here about PY is virtually impossible as it is the single most important international pillar of our ladyboy world.  It is the closest thing to a Wikipedia of the ladyboy world and what happens there online is just as relevant (often more) than what happens on the ground.  Let me explain by giving some examples:

Take C&D/Sweethearts or Sensations:  Without PY they would be just another 2 ladyboy bars with little known farang owners and much much fewer customers and staff.  PY is THE reason for their success (and vice-versa as their star owners are major contributors to PY’s).

Take TJ’s UberDiva Lily or soi 8 Big Cock Ploy: Without PY they would be just a couple more of Pattaya's well-kept secrets for a few mongers in-the-know.  Thanks to PY, mongers from all over the world flock to Pattaya in search of them.

Take the Romscars:  Without PY they are meaningless.  Here at LBR there are just not enough mongers or noteworthy mongering deeds to give out the Romscars exclusively in the house.  For example: we get 2 or 3 TRs a year if that.  Last year we had Snoop’s very Romscarworthy TR, but this year who am I going to give "TR of the Year" to?  Same for Photographer of the Year:  Is Bumblebee going to win here every year without any competition?  Honestly, I don’t know if I will even do the Romscars anymore because I got to a point where I am too disgusted by PY’s petty tyrannies to even look there, but if I don’t keep up over there I won’t know who did anything outstanding to deserve Romscars…

In addition: here at LBR we are all talking about what happens at PY whether we admit/realize it or not.  For ex: when recently Josh was dying we were getting the updates via PY.   Same-same for most bar openings and closures and new ladyboys arriving in the bars...  Dissociating from PY for us would be like Mexico (or tiny Guatemala) dissociating from the US.  Not an option.

As regards badmouthing PY: I recognize that it is NOT the "non-aggressive" thing to do, but it is going to come up inevitably if we do things here differently than there.  Take me! as an example:  the Romscars Club (and perhaps all other clubs) only exist because I got booted from PY.  Most of the media content currently at the Romscars Club is stuff I did for PY that they obliterated soviet-style when they booted me.  What am I supposed to do?  Pretend I did the Hitler videos to post here?  Or that the Romscars Awards were started here not a couple years earlier at PY?   When re-posting such content I MUST say it was salvaged from PY, which makes their mods look repressive and thick whether I say it or not.  Same for when at the end of the last 2 years I tried to post the Romscars award winners at PY and they immediately hoovered it and then I reported it here so the winners would know I tried and their mods blocked.  Again: they looked repressive and thick but it was their doing ...  And if you think it is ungentlemanly of me to badmouth them here, how do you think I feel about the BMs here who post to say what great guys PY mods or the softdog are ? the same mods who arbitrarily harass and allow flaming BMs as a prelude to banning them as they did to me ?  or the same softdog who chased me here to LBR to character-assassinate me with the vilest of insinuations and false accusations?...  Not being so gentlemanly either are you softdong pals?

To end this on a positive note:  There are some areas where LBR has the edge over PY and it’s them who need to come here to experience it or talk about it there which they do.  Definitely we are #1 at Emmy’s Bar, Hall of Legends, the Romscars, clues to Viet Nam, and … FREE-SPEECH and UNBIASED MODERATING !

Thanks admins for that and VIVA LBR !

Rom

Take TJ’s UberDiva Lily or soi 8 Big Cock Ploy: Without PY they would be just a couple more of Pattaya's well-kept secrets for a few mongers in-the-know.  Thanks to

An interesting observation on Lily's Twitter feed and it may be blasphemy. I know she has a large following here on LBR, but on Twitter her like or love numbers are not in general as large as some of the other popular ones. Just an observation.

I think popularity re lb's can be likened to anything on the popularity scale. As those numbers increase it drags in more to the fold. 

• Like 2

On 7/4/2021 at 12:18 PM, Rom said:

Last year we had Snoop’s very Romscarworthy TR, but this year who am I going to give "TR of the Year" to?  Same for Photographer of the Year:  Is Bumblebee going to win here every year without any competition?  Honestly, I don’t know if I will even do the Romscars anymore because I got to a point where I am too disgusted by PY’s petty tyrannies to even look there, but if I don’t keep up over there I won’t know who did anything outstanding to deserve Romscars…

Rom

May I suggest you to look for and read the so called "Trip report for a virtual trip".  It's been posted neither in PY nor in in LBR but I pretend to believe it can be a little interesting.

• Like 1