Tales of Asia: amusing anecdotes of our travels.

bumblebee

On 9/27/2020 at 1:02 PM, bumblebee said:

The years preceding 2008 had been ones of political upheaval in Thailand, and around this time various parties sprung up associated with the family and associates of Thaksin Shinawatra, and the political situation was tense.  The powers that be weren’t too keen on him as any observer of Thai politics at the time would know.  And into this mix BB found himself spending a night on the Thai military compound in Dusit in Bangkok.  

The father of a gg I knew was a high ranking officer in the army and was away at the time in the USA according to my friend.  She said we could spend the night in his house as she didn’t  want to travel all the way to her place out of town.  It was dark when we arrived at the gates of the compound in our taxi, and she told me to bend down till we got to the house as she didn’t want to be seen taking guys there in case word got back to her old man.  The lights were off in the car, and with plenty of trees shading the road it was easy to keep out of view.

The house was one of those old traditional basic wooden structures on stilts, not the flash modern place I’d imagined a high up military man might live it.  But on the bright side the bed was comfortable and we tucked in for a good nights sleep or so I thought.  It was around 3 or 4 am or so when it got quite noisy, and peeking out into the night we could see the headlights of various military vehicles milling around.  “This is very unusual.” She said in a not very reassuring voice.  “What do you mean?” I nervously replied.  

“I have never seen this before.” was her follow up utterance, with the next sentence making me nearly shit myself.... “I think it might be another coup...”  It took me a few moments to take in the significance of what this might mean, here I am on a military compound in Thailand and it’s possible the whole city might be in military lockdown till god knows when.......and also the fridge is empty. 

Finally things calmed down, and the vehicles disappeared into the night.  She put on the radio to hear if there was any news of anything going down, but nothing was being reported, we fell back to sleep after deciding to deal with anything that might have happened in the morning.  

The morning came round after a restless few hours, and after phoning around various friends in Bangkok we were reassured all was normal in the outside world, no coup phew!  Time to get out of here and back to my normal life in Thailand I thought. “Put these on, I can’t be seen leaving here with a guy.” she said and threw a few items of female garments and a wig onto the bed.  “Seriously.” I replied, and the nod back told me I had no choice.  I reluctantly  got into the clothes, quite frumpy really, not what the hot ladyboys I had been ogling over the years would be seen dead in.  She even produced a lipstick to complete  the look.

A taxi was called, and as the house was raised he was able to reverse right up to the door, so I was fumbled out of the house and into the back of the car in nano seconds, like a celeb avoiding the paparazzi.  To add to the whole bizarre situation the driver had 70s disco music playing on his sound system, and till the day I die I don’t think I’ll ever hear the Tina Charles number “I love to love..” played in such unusual circumstances.  

Ya gotta love S.E. Asia.

565FD654-6817-49C3-8BC8-90C5B2E7B1AF.jpeg

This is the greatest Thailand story I have ever heard of. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 1/18/2022 at 6:55 AM, bumblebee said:

If it was in a soap opera people might find it hard to believe, but such are our adventures in SE Asia for sure :)

I hope you are well, my friend. Hopefully we'll meet again in LOS in the future. I'll never forget when we first met at that little restaurant on Soi Buakhao. One of the many fine gentlemen from Ireland in our little circle. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Lefty said:

I hope you are well, my friend. Hopefully we'll meet again in LOS in the future. I'll never forget when we first met at that little restaurant on Soi Buakhao. One of the many fine gentlemen from Ireland in our little circle. 

All good here Lefty thanks and hope all good at your end also.  Yes always enjoyed a meal in that Thai Issan restaurant, handy for both of us when we were neighbours on Buakhao.  Good times indeed and may there be more to come later in the year.

• Like 2

On 1/19/2022 at 1:55 AM, bumblebee said:

If it was in a soap opera people might find it hard to believe, but such are our adventures in SE Asia for sure :)

I think you look really cute in the red wrap. The hairy arms are a bit of a giveaway though!.

I don't know if anyone thinks this story is funny or abusive, but I like it and am just trying to contribute outside the safety of the Romscars Club:

Back in the mid-2000s I was in Pattaya for a couple of weeks of the usual debauchery, even though I was supposed to be in Bangkok on company business.  Since I was on a hotel expenses paid gig, I was in a bit of a conundrum as I was expected to present hotel receipts to be refunded, but if I turned in a Pattaya hotel receipt everybody at work would know exactly what I was up to in Thailand.  So I thought of fabricating hotel receipts.  I asked my ladyboy companions if they knew of a store where I could buy blank printed receipts on which I could write a made-up Bangkok hotel name and charges.  We all got on motorbikes and went to some kind of old-fashioned general store that had a very well stocked stationery section.  I bought a good quality book of receipts printed in Thai and also two commercial ink-stamps, one of which said “PAID” in English, and the other said “THANK YOU” in Thai.  I thought the stamps would lend more credibility to the receipts.

Back at the hotel, one thing led to another and before long I was using the stamps on the ladyboys’ naked bodies. I especially enjoyed stamping “PAID” on their  butt cheeks and “THANK YOU” on the foreskins of their dicks.  But I also stamped them on more visible parts of their bodies like their foreheads and arms, so when we went back out for a night on the town other ladyboys saw and admired, and some asked if they could be stamped also (it was of course a clever way to offer to come along…).

For the rest of my stay in Pattaya, I used the stamps on all the ladyboys I had the pleasure of having pleasure with and it became sort of a running joke but at the same time a badge of honour for those ladyboys. When I got back to work, not only did I present and got refunded for the made-up receipts but I also inflated the made-up hotel charges so that my employer actually paid ALSO for the barfines and the boom-boom fees  (which was probably the best part of this story but there's more...).

Fast forward the clock to 6 or 7 years later (circa early 2010s) when I was back in Pattaya, and after a night of wild passionate lovemaking I was saying my morning goodbyes to a newly met ladyboy, but I could sense that something was bothering her.  I knew I had rewarded her appropriately, so I asked her what was wrong and told her to speak up. With puppy eyes, she mustered the courage to ask me: “But are you not going to stamp me?”

At first I had no clue what she was talking about.  But after she started making the gestures of stamping her buttocks and forehead it all came back to me.  I could not help but feel like a Legend.  I smiled, slipped her an extra 100 baht and promised to stamp her all over next time. It really made my day to know that a ladyboy who I had never met (and who was still in high school in Issaan seven years earlier) would have heard, presumably from another ladyboy who had recognized me, about my one-trip stamping spree.

There is nothing for a man like knowing he has left his mark for the future generations…in my case, for the future generations of ladyboys!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, tea baggins said:

Pictures or it's not true. :pic:

BUSTED!   I am left with no choice but to confess that I never ever put pen, paint, or stamp to ladyboy skin.  I am too bashful for that and it's disrespectful of the ladyboys and of everything I stand for as a contributor to ladyboy Boards.

I would like to add that this story was originally published like 10 years ago and edited to better English than I drafted by my friend Captain Outrageous in his third-sex.org blog to which I was a contributor under my alter ego "Sargent Shameless".   If anyone is interested you can find more stories like this there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tea baggins said:

Pictures or it's not true. :pic:

Pictures were plentiful posted at PY.
Unfortunately, they dissapeared along with Rom and his posts..
You can post pictures with LBs sucking dick, get fisted in the ass, but God forbid a stamp on the asscheek. Double standards.
If you ask nicely, maybe Rom will post them again on this board.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1