ROI or for those out of the loop in biz speak, return on investment

Woodie

As the scene is quiet at the moment it has caused me to ponder on my nearly 5 years of LB involvement.

Now things have changed over the last 22 months or so as I have become attached to one beautiful LB and don't involve myself in the variety of LB's available as before.

Which got me to thinking. On a rough count, what percentage of your encounters would you class as being a good ROI. I would say that roughly half of my encounters have resulted in the thought as I am leaving their room or them leaving mine, that it was a good ROI. The remainder I would class as being not worth the money, which can leave you with a hollow feeling in the pit of your stomach, and thinking, why did I pick her???.

What appeared to be a stunner in the bar and promises the World, turns out to be a wet fish in bed.

Give me your thoughts on this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

Give me your thoughts on this.

I guess it depends where and how much you are paying.  What's nice about the streets of Angeles City is you can agree on a short time for 700 pisos (about 500 baht).  So even if the sex is mediocre it's not much more than a drink and a ladydrink at NEP.    So, that's a pretty good ROI.  Of course, if she is a performer you can give a good tip but you are protected from overpaying for perfunctory sex.

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

what percentage of your encounters would you class as being a good ROI

In Cambodia or Thailand I'd say about 50% have given me a good ROI.   

So how can we improve our ROI.  Approach 1 would be mitigating the risk by doing 1000 baht Thai Friendly girls.  Approach 2 is having a stable of regulars who give an acceptable ROI and every once in awhile try someone new that seems really appealing.

• Like 1