Business Idea

SiamSam

Both Thai GGs and LBs appear to spend considerable money going to hair and beauty salons. They are extremely conscientious of their appearance and physical hygiene. Tending to these matters in public establishments may be attributable to inadequate bathroom facilities in the places they live.

I've noticed in Thailand many places offer all types of personal hygiene services. Haircuts, manicures. pedicures, shaving, waxing, ear cleaning, face cleaning, et cetera. However there is one service missing and I am wondering if it could be a business.

Most of the Thai GGs and LBs I have been with shave their pubic area. Some do a better job than others. I am curious if a pubic shaving business would be popular in the sex trade centers like Bangkok, Pattaya, and Phuket. It would be the same as a beauty salon or barber shop except the service offered would be exclusively pubic shaving for men, women, ladyboys, Thais and farangs. There would be individual private shave booths either in small rooms or curtained off sections. For the time being let's assume the business offers this service only and is not a place for extra services like a typical Thai massage parlor.

So here are my questions:

1) Would this business work?

2) What would be the fair market value for the service?

3) Should there be female staff to shave female customers and male staff to shave males?

4) If there were no sex involved would it matter to you if you were shaved by woman?

5) Should the customer be able select the gender to shave him?

6) Should the staff be only LBs?

7) Would the service be popular with Thais?

8) Would the service be popular with farangs?

9) Would you buy the service if it were available?

Your thoughts?

So here are my questions:

1) Would this business work?

2) What would be the fair market value for the service?

3) Should there be female staff to shave female customers and male staff to shave males?

4) If there were no sex involved would it matter to you if you were shaved by woman?

5) Should the customer be able select the gender to shave him?

6) Should the staff be only LBs?

7) Would the service be popular with Thais?

8) Would the service be popular with farangs?

9) Would you buy the service if it were available?

Your thoughts?

Sam and I were bouncing around this idea a couple of weeks ago.

What I like best about it is simply by posting the opening on every Thai forum there will be an insatnt buzz.

Perhaps some would go for the novelty. I suppose some ladies get waxed regularly.

I personally would not have my balls shaved at any price; don't want a blade down there. But my bush is out of control right now, so perhaps a mild trim is in order.

I think both men and women would prefer a woman or ladyboy trimmer. As far as an actual shave I would prefer a ladyboy as if someone is going to shave my balls I want them to know the stakes involved.

For a name, "Shave That Thang!"

Houndman,

Fuck the waxing and fuck trying to shave yourself unless your hands are steady, you don't need reading glasses, aren't drinking, and are double jointed or a Chinese acrobat.

This is my whole point. Have someone do it for you in a clean, pleasant and relaxing atmosphere for a price that is affordable like a hair wash and dry. . The whole event would take any where from 15 to 30 minutes. Hot towels followed by a thorough lather and a precision straight razor shave.

Afterwards people will walk away with the cleanest, smoothest pussies and dicks in Thailand. I am sure they will become addicted to the condition and become a repeat customer.

I like the name "Shave that Thang" but I also like: SMOOTHIES :-) More subtle.

Okay, who wants to invest?

I did pay to have the sack and crack done in Phuket at the behest of a lovely ladyboy from Scorpion Bar on Soi Croc called Apple, she was a bit wooly and I offered to shave it for her, she said she usually waxed it but would go and get it done as long as I was done to , hurt like buggery and my bollocks were raw for half a day, but Apple licked them better, my ass as well , so all things in balance it was worth it.

what!! u paid? not like u mate!!

• 3 weeks later...

Houndman,

Fuck the waxing and fuck trying to shave yourself unless your hands are steady, you don't need reading glasses, aren't drinking, and are double jointed or a Chinese acrobat.

This is my whole point. Have someone do it for you in a clean, pleasant and relaxing atmosphere for a price that is affordable like a hair wash and dry. . The whole event would take any where from 15 to 30 minutes. Hot towels followed by a thorough lather and a precision straight razor shave.

Afterwards people will walk away with the cleanest, smoothest pussies and dicks in Thailand. I am sure they will become addicted to the condition and become a repeat customer.

I like the name "Shave that Thang" but I also like: SMOOTHIES :-) More subtle.

Okay, who wants to invest?

To be honest Sam in Pattaya most salons are set up to do wax/shave, there is always a table in the back on them with a curtain, or a back room. I can't tell you where as its too numerous, but all you have to do is pop into any of them and ask.... most can do it. Most guy get their backs done, when they go to Patt's.

cheers Paul

• 1 month later...

In Bangkok, try Friend’s Barber and Massage located on Sukhumwit Soi 19. Ask for Ann; available during the day.

When Ann asks what you’d like, just say “Dat poam” (rhymes with ‘foam’ and means ‘hair cut’ in Thai) and point to your naughty bits. She’ll take care of you from there.

The service costs 500 THB, and extras are extra. Although, Ann has been known to show appreciation to return customers.

While on the subject of ball care, we should also mention Rin of Hana Massage located on Sukhumwit Soi 22. Please note there are two Hana Massage shops on Soi 22, and Rin’s is the second as one walks from Sukhumwit.

Rin’s claim to fame is the ‘ball massage’ (called ‘chep kai sai’ in Thai). Although commonly called ‘ball massage’ by farangs, Rin concentrates on the soft tissue in the groin. It’s a great way to keep one’s pipes clean.

It's funny, on the 'KenW does Pattaya' thread, Stu Lloyd, 'Hardship posting' was mentioned... And I said he was one of the 'Grand Masters' of our local 'Hash' (Hash House Harriers)... Anyway, we've all got running names & we have one guy who we call 'Clause Barber' because he does a really good job of trimming birds muffs... He has them fuckin' queuing up man!... It's both incredible & sickening all at the same time!

I'm jealous as fuck!

• 7 years later...
  • 11 months later...
On 10/19/2018 at 5:19 AM, JustSumGai said:

ass crack jungle too. 

Saw an ad on a baht bus about waxing for men.  Mentioned various body parts including sack and crack. 

It's at a New Plaza salon near the fish 'n chips shop.  Don't know the gender of the shavers.   No fucking way anyone is shaving my ballsack.  There's a buddy of mine that I often meet at New Plaza.  Maybe after a couple Sangsom Cokes he'll get waxed!    :laugh: