"It Gets Better"

farangbah

So I was at a movie theater last week in Bangkok and just settled into my seat (I picked a winner :D ), watching the previews...

Some seemingly random crappy Thai romantic comedy trailer comes on... It cuts to the first romantic scene, in bed, and it's a dude with an obvious ladyboy! I was pretty shocked.

Our film, boasting high production values and being shown in Central Plaza theaters near you, has got a gay bar, an effeminate schoolboy that gets sent to be a monk, and a full-on boy-ladyboy romance -- something for everyone!

"It Gets Better". In theaters now!

itgetsbettermovie.com

Enjoy, you homos...

• Upvote 2

• 7 months later...

A bit off topic...OK a whole fucking lot off topic...But today I wandered into a movie theater in beautiful downtown Goodyear, AZ ...And before you ask, yes, it is named after the tire folks, to watch a most magnificent film, with a totally bizarre story, and a wonderful collection of actors, told to us by a very gifted story teller...Seven Psychopaths...If you have yet to see it...Go...

Back on topic.............................

I've seen the trailer for Seven Psychopaths, there were a lot of small dogs featured in it. I've heard small dogs are neurotic so I guess they fit. I will take up your recommendation though, it is the next film made by Martin McDonagh after his successful In Bruges so good things are expected.

And In Bruges was the inspiration for the Obscure Movie thread in the Boiler Room. Which is where this post belongs.

It wasn't me your honour, the Big Kahuna started it... -_-