Bald and Bankrupt's Lastest Travels

duke007

I worked with a guy who, with his family escaped Hoxha's regime. Not an easy thing to do!.

Managed to get to Austria, then applied for refugee status to get to Australia. 

They were lucky. Some did not make it as per a lot Eastern Germans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, lance2546 said:

I like BB and also enjoy his vlogs. Not to thread jack but he vloged about his having pulled through a serious case of Covid.

Yeah it wasn't good for him. 

I did post the Vlog BB did on his Coronavirus experience, but then YouTube removed it, apparently it wasn't PC enough for them :crazy:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, duke007 said:

Yeah it wasn't good for him. 

I did post the Vlog BB did on his Coronavirus experience, but then YouTube removed it, apparently it wasn't PC enough for them :crazy:

Yeah, go figure. 

A former drinking buddy once sent me death threats on Facebook (I wasn't answering his drunken rants) I reported him to FB, hoping it would be a wake up call for him.

Naaa

After a two month interlude, FB informed me his threats do not violate their community guidelines.

Couldn't make this stuff up:yahoo:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been watching this guys videos for some time. He has a knack of putting across the story that very few vloggers do. The editing is also very good.

He obviously does his homework on the area he is visiting.

We are also not constantly bombarded about the cost of everything. Yes he does comment, but not in a way that seems like he is bargaining the poor workers down,(unlike some others whose seemingly sole purpose is to see how how much they can chip away at somebodys tiny income)!.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, Woodie said:

You should see his video about leaving Kyiv along with thousands of others, when the Russians are arriving. It brings it home to you.

I posted them in the Ukraine thread (Page 3), because I thought it more appropriate at the time, but here they are anyway :good:

IMG_20220227_163433.jpg.53bb675f48fdc7c009b6cb6fe4ac80bd.jpg

IMG_20220301_113435.jpg.7e600d40ab722237a1375001749e7330.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...