What do ladyboys do back on the farm?

rxpharm

Have you wondered what ladyboys do when they go back to the family farm? Here's a video from Youtube vlogger, Serena. She was working as a showgirl at the SImon Phuket Cabaret Show on Patong Beach. However, since the show closed in April, with no news of a reopening date, many of the performers have given up and moved back home, unable to afford rent.

Serena's family farm is near Buriram, which is part of Isaan, northeastern Thailand.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, rxpharm said:

Have you wondered what ladyboys do when they go back to the family farm? Here's a video from Youtube vlogger, Serena. She was working as a showgirl at the SImon Phuket Cabaret Show on Patong Beach. However, since the show closed in April, with no news of a reopening date, many of the performers have given up and moved back home, unable to afford rent.

Serena's family farm is near Buriram, which is part of Isaan, northeastern Thailand.

Her English is amazing, better than any Thai I have ever met 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B07H8N2VKV/ref=atv_wl_hom_c_unkc_1_48

Ladyboys, Another Landscape (2) 52min 2017 16+ ... Four humble ladyboys working in the rubber tree forests at night, in the rice fields during the day, looking for a way to survive, exist and have the others accept them with their difference. Directors Philippe Baben der Erde, Vincent Fournier

for those with Amazon Prime access this kinda answers the question, tho not in the Covid sense I spose. Maybe more in the "why don't you see 40+ ladyboys" sense. 

this might work too, ain't tried it yet

https://tubitv.com/movies/486865/ladyboys_another_landscape

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

My friend is back looking after her small farm, a couple of brown cows with floppy ears, some pigs, a few rai of rice , cassava,rubber and veg, she lives about 6km north of Buriram airport.

Hard life up at 5 some mornings to go mushrooming, unlike my previous village which had a lot of water and they did a lot of fishing.

Funny always seems to be the Ladyboy that looks after the family, her mum has got one of each boy who leave to set his own family, sister who has child (which the LB looks after) she is the teacher and the ladyboy who is a hairdresser.

Never seen a construction worker in a mini sundress - she has a nice body and great English thanks for posting

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This is a thread crying out for erection, er, I mean resurrection.  Awhile ago Lana Sohot came up in some thread I forget, but she popped back up recently commenting on a mutual friend's FB page so I clicked on Lana's page to see what she's up to.  Well, she is back home on the farm in Sisaket, and a very nice farm it appears to be as well.  No sick livestock there!

273922309_755241328778044_6006476250783322975_n.jpg

273953678_754696288832548_4692752701702836443_n.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 months later...