China

seven

On 4/9/2021 at 12:05 AM, rxpharm said:

The Rising is a popular News Channel on Youtube and tries to provide a balanced view on the news. This segment shows an eye opening connection between the US National Institute of Health and the Wuhan lab, and that also gives a plausible explanation as to why there may not ever be a reasonable investigation into what really happened at the Wuhan lab.

I would have been surprised if there was a dossier that found China was NOT looking into biological warfare - we all know the US and Russia have been doing this for decades, and who knows what other "super power" nations have as well.

This video is a follow up from The Rising's first segment and there is even more evidence implicating how heavily involved the US NIH was, and how the direction now seems to have been pushed to fund MORE research into augmenting viruses - possibly in "western" labs as well.

• Like 1

Here's a viewpoint of China from a different perspective - this is from Gabrielle, a 20 something Chinese national master's university student. She has her "Inside China" Youtube channel. This particular video is about a survey she sent to her friends and friends of her friends about sex and dating. Some really surprising results - and of course this is not representative of all of China - but an interesting perspective of the 128 people who answered her survey.

• Like 1

Here is episode 4 from the Polymatter Youtube channel, National Insecurity China's Reckoning - this one has a bit more opinion but still a lot of factual information. I think the opinion is fairly correct about why the switch to a more aggressive, expansionist foreign policy over the past 10 years.

China is not a place I'd like to live although I reckon it would be better than North Korea or some so called "shithole" countries.

But something China is doing right is vaccinating their citizens in Thailand and no Farang country is doing that yet.

But I'd rather wait for Pfizer or J&J than get the Sinovac jab.

• Upvote 1

Like many countries the problem with China is the government, not the people.

Many China haters don't distinguish and it has led to problems in some countries like US and Canada where hate crimes against Asians has increased by large amounts since the Covid 19 pandemic started.

What is more revealing about the Chinese government is that they are foregoing mass vaccination of their own population - only vaccinating "hot spots" in order to use vaccine "diplomacy" to try and gain influence with poor countries who cannot afford even the discounted prices for Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J. Astra Zeneca had already priced their vaccine low, but Sinovac and Sputnuk are the 2 cheapest.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Paywall article, couldn't read it,  but I'm sure China is right in their criticism if you are pro greenhouse gas pollution.  Climate deniers worldwide are also very offended by her intelligence and commitment. Trump not the least, but she was too bright for him.

The air pollution from China during the pandemic has been at an all time low, (but are back up again), so of course they're doing this.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2021 at 2:20 PM, The-Sith said:

I respect you a lot RxPharm....we have connected years ago on other Forums.

So this is a discussion.

First, I have always said very clearly I believe this is an accidental leak. The virus almost brought down the CCP in China during its early days. It was not intentional.

Second, based on that, this is not a conspiracy theory. It's a negligence theory. This is not the first time China's negligence has resulted in the sickness and deaths of many people.... such as tainted toothpaste and milk powder for babies that is stepped with toxic chemicals that add protein in a cheaper but lethal way. That's China. 

Third, this virus has adapted very well to humans and its degree of virulence is unmatched in the past 100 years. It is super contagious and attacks organs with alarming accuracy. This is not an evolutionary development that "came from wild life trade." The way a virus gets to this level in its debut is through gain function mutation or some other form of engineering. Nature has an ecosystem and things develop over time. This ravaged the world in months.

The point of holding China accountable is not for revenge. It's because they will do it again and again and again if not punished severely. Remember, there is nuclear, crisper babies, hydrogen, AI, and so many technologies they are fucking around with without a care for safety. Hence the massive shit show the world is in today.

this is a precursor for things to come..... 

so @rxpharm

on this discussion of the source (wet market ”officially fed story of 2020” versus accidentally lab leak ”conspiracy theory”), where is your thinking today in June 2021?

(Just to clarify, an accident is NOT a conspiracy. it's a blunder. But the term ”conspiracy” has been used to shame people into daring to think about, in my view, what really happened.......A human government blunder.

A blunder so bad that it paralyzed the earth. Every human impacted severely in a immensely negative way.

So where do you stand now?

(and I'm asking because I like to reverse engineer how the media winds impact the minds of intelligent thoughtful people such as yourself, and how long people hold on to ideas when emotionally attached to them.....even past their logical expiry date).

• Like 1

Thanks for  posting RX .

Unfortunately there will always be chemical weapons research done and inevitably it will be " LEAKED BY ACCIDENT " into the population.  I just hope the morons also have the brain power to create an antidote along with it .

Its just something the super power countries have to do , they can't help themselves. 

I think that it being from a lab is so patently obvious that it boggles my mind that people would fall into the mental gymnastics to try to fit into the narrative the media was laying out to us.

it's like a radioactive fall out at Chernobyl and some how you believe that ”OH no....I don't believe in conspiracy theories of it came from the plant in the center of that city......... it has to be from meteors or some other [blah blah blah ....INSERT SOME BULLSHIT HERE] which I believe because my media told me so”

TOTALLY SHAKING MY HEAD HOW JUVINILE WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE ..... especially after they had the experience of dealing with Asia and dealing with prostitutes and coming to the BIG REALIZATION THAT PEOPLE LIE. 

if anyone reading this fits into that camp.....Go take a red pill and chalk it up to being naive .....in the past. just like the first time a hooker ripped you off when you were a bright eyed dummy. 

On 6/20/2021 at 5:48 PM, rxpharm said:

China lab leak theory.

So you finally admit covid-19 came from China? Thats a start, I guess.

On a different note; Huawei appealed the decision to not let them build any 5G here. Today came the verdict. You guessed it.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Oopps. Screw China and their virus they gave us.

China Vaccine Diplomacy Wavers as Nations Seek Western Shots

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/china-vaccine-diplomacy-wavers-nations-035710049.html

In the early days of the Covid-19 vaccine rollout, Chinese shots saved countless lives. They kick-started inoculation programs across Asia, Latin America and the Middle East, while richer countries hoarded scarce mRNA shots from Pfizer Inc. and Moderna Inc.

But many governments that once relied on vaccines from Sinovac Biotech Ltd. or Sinopharm Group Co Ltd. are now turning to options from the U.S. and Europe instead, as concerns mount about Chinese vaccines’ efficacy against the delta strain and the Western stranglehold on mRNA supplies grows looser. That preference may already be showing up in China’s customs data, where exports of human vaccines dropped 21% in August to $1.96 billion from $2.48 billion in July, after rising steadily since Dec. 2020.

“Basically people took what they could get” when Covid vaccines first became available, said Nicholas Thomas, an associate professor at the City University of Hong Kong who has edited several books on foreign policy and public health.

“But as this has gone on, general populations -- rather than just medical practitioners -- have become more educated about the differences,” he said. “They have realized that not all vaccines are equal in terms of protection.”

This shift played out during Thailand’s deadly outbreak earlier this year. As cases surged and Southeast Asia emerged as the new epicenter of the pandemic, the nation desperately tried to purchase vaccines. Only one supplier came through in time: China’s Sinovac.

''-We need to send this shit back. Let them use it for their 'workers' in their colonies in Africa .''

67209244a635a0d0b06c594c8a59cd99.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This how they do it in China.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/quarantined-chinese-woman-devastated-cctv-184754646.html

Quarantined Chinese woman devastated after CCTV captures health workers beating her dog to death

A video that captured what appears to be Chinese health workers bludgeoning a quarantined woman’s pet to death has gone viral in China.

In a Weibo post on March 4, pet owner Yi Zhi Xue Qiu of the city of Huizhou in Guangdong Province accused the health officials of beating her 3-year-old dog Snowball to death. She posted CCTV footage of the incident prove her accusation. 

Qiu was reportedly sent to a quarantine facility on March 2 after her boyfriend tested positive for COVID-19.

215f89615a0ec8e452fa74af47b7a695.jpeg

2 hours ago, seven said:

Quarantined Chinese woman devastated after CCTV captures health workers beating her dog to death

A video that captured what appears to be Chinese health workers bludgeoning a quarantined woman’s pet to death has gone viral in China.

She's lucky it wasn't her!   Disturbing video especially since Snowball is a cute sissy rather than an arguably dangerous pitbull.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...